[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

Guest ladykimoto1125

It is so good to see MH wearing his shinning armor in battle. Actually walks in the board room in his tailored suit to dispute his uncle, with his sister,CH, helping on the side line. This is after Mama-Han gave him supreme authority to handle the company affair. He won.

Looks like he will be buying the Seo family a new home...... in ep 121....they need another bathroom badly.

Since I don't understand Korean, I need to wait for the translation of another language in order to give further information on ep 120.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm glad that this drama has been extended to 120+ episodes.... maybe  more couple moments for jw and cw...i still don't like mh to end up with ms cha...

ladykimoto1125 said:

It is so good to see MH wearing his shinning armor in battle. Actually walks in the board room in his tailored suit to dispute his uncle, with his sister,CH, helping on the side line. This is after Mama-Han gave him supreme authority to handle the company affair. He won.

Looks like he will be buying the Seo family a new home...... in ep 121....they need another bathroom badly.

Since I don't understand Korean, I need to wait for the translation of another language in order to give further information on ep 120.

Have always been fond of Father Han. His gentle and caring demeanour must have won MH to stick to the Han family, when he regained his memory. After 20 years staying with the Han, it would be drastic for someone to leave the household, blood or no blood line!!! This inconsiderate portion of the drama puts me off for a while, but now that Seo father has relented his hold on to MH , sounds more reasonable. Even Jinu had told the father to just let the brother as he is, and slowly allow him to familiarise with the siblings. Normally the sudden change can cause psychological trauma to the individual, only time can seal the shocked. But I suppose, being in a drama land, brute force is the method at hand! Like to see MH in suits again, think he was trained earlier by father Han on corporate affairs, he seems more apt at it. Give the Uncle the boot soon MH. Show him that with grit and Seo in you and the tenacity of Han, you are able to swing the company back to CW family! As for the woman in your life, can you just look for someone else, not KJ okay?

Guest ladykimoto1125

HM has been in the Han family for 25 years.

There is no logical way MH should ended up with KJ. Aside from her relationship/breakup with Jinu, her co-operation with uncle to destroy the Han's, and the offering of conditioned help only if MH takes her back, MH is in no mood for any romance with all is going on in his personal life. Like Papa-Han was saying, his future wife should come from a strong background if he wants to stay in the business world. I hope he will not give up running the company and go aboard. 

As for KJ, I think her mom will be coming down with some serious illness, maybe stomach cancer.

I can't wait to see what is going to happen to uncle.

ladykimoto1125 said:

There is no logical way MH should ended up with KJ. Aside from her relationship/breakup with Jinu, her co-operation with uncle to destroy the Han's, and the offering of conditioned help only if MH takes her back, MH is in no mood for any romance with all is going on in his personal life. Like Papa-Han was saying, his future wife should come from a strong background if he wants to stay in the business world. I hope he will not give up running the company and go aboard. 

i think ms. cha  was  involved in the fire in pocheon factory to jostle mh. date in the previous episode...i hope they come up with another girl for mh...i love the natural acting of all the cast especially jo dong hyuk and seo ji hye...

merlimau said: maribella said: ladykimoto1125 said:

the drama is leading to a "kumbaya" ending for mh and ms. cha...i'm sad that papa seo  had to let go of mh like a puppy,,,i don't understand jinu for meeting with ms. cha in the hospital albeit out of pity ...

Guest ladykimoto1125

CH is a cold blooded, malicious, calculated, greedy, over ambitious, bratty, and psychopathic criminal.

Cishe was right, CH is a suspect on setting fire to the factory and ruining the 'matching making' meeting for MH in ep 92.  If the drama even hints there is a remote possibility that MH would consider CH as a mate, then the writer, together with the producer and KBS will totally bankrupt their creditility to all the Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and whoever has spend their valuable time watching this drama. This would cause traumatic emotional debacle to a lot of people (including me). Can they possibly be sued for fraud if this happens?

Let me emphasis on the issue here, CH's mom has gastric cancer should have nothing to do with CH taking responsibility for her wrong doing.

Goan is right, MH does not need to find a mate at the end of the drama; in fact, he should finally meet the girl who Mama-Han Has arranged in ep 92.

Poor Daddy Seo :-( He was really overbearing at times but I could see where he was coming from after blaming himself for losing Jin Soo for all those years.

Guest ladykimoto1125

Moon Bo Ryung is a fine actress; she has sucessfully portrayed KJ's wickedness and that is why KJ is dislike by many people.

According to KJ's character, the only reason she apologies is that she may need help from CH in the near future, Or, maybe she realizes that 'karma' is coming to get her; therefore, she better asks for forgiveness / repent, the sooner the better.

ladykimoto1125 said:

CH is a cold blooded, malicious, calculated, greedy, over ambitious, bratty, and psychopathic criminal.

Cishe was right, CH is a suspect on setting fire to the factory and ruining the 'matching making' meeting for MH in ep 92.  If the drama even hints there is a remote possibility that MH would consider CH as a mate, then the writer, together with the producer and KBS will totally bankrupt their creditility to all the Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and whoever has spend their valuable time watching this drama. This would cause traumatic emotional debacle to a lot of people (including me). Can they possibly be sued for fraud if this happens?

Somebody mentioned earlier this type of forgive and forget will lead to a KUMBAYA ending. So it is implying one can be horrid but later repent and everyone will forgive and then happily ever after!!!! Sometimes I wonder too why I even bother watching this simpleton typecast. Was it Ko Sewon .....? He tend to play the good guy as in ' you don't know women' , stepson who saved and fell for the divorcee...aaahhh, another KUMBAYA too.

Archived