[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

mekeo117

Guest mflwrs66

CH now knows that MH and JW are brothers , she over heard JW and his father Talking in his hospital room. KJ is still up to her old tricks , In the end she probably is the one who is going to be left holding the bag . Her uncle is just plain evil I hope someone locks him up in a jail cell . I can smell a family feud coming on it does not look good either . I just hope that CH and JW don't break up.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mflwrs66 said: CH now knows that MH and JW are brothers , she over heard JW and his father Talking in his hospital room. KJ is still up to her old tricks , In the end she probably is the one who is going to be left holding the bag . Her uncle is just plain evil I hope someone locks him up in a jail cell . I can smell a family feud coming on it does not look good either . I just hope that CH and JW don't break up.

Someone please enlighten me: why CW and JW have to break up if JW's father wants to take JS back? I don't understand the logic behind? Isn't it better that MH is JS so that MH/JS ties both families into one, and the evil uncle would have no ground to claim that MH is not part of the family, right?

Also I don't understand why JW's father is so obsessed with having JS back, even though this might mean ruin MH's life? 

baima22 said:

Someone please enlighten me: why CW and JW have to break up if JW's father wants to take JS back? I don't understand the logic behind? Isn't it better that MH is JS so that MH/JS ties both families into one, and the evil uncle would have no ground to claim that MH is not part of the family, right?

Also I don't understand why JW's father is so obsessed with having JS back, even though this might mean ruin MH's life? 

baima22 said:

florence99 said: baima22 said:

florence99 said: florence99 said: baima22 said:

Family dramas!  Gotta love 'em!  All the scheming, and plotting, and the YELLING! 
Although this one has some major plot flaws... if the uncle (related to CH's mom) is her real brother, why doesn't he have the majority of the stocks, as the male in the family?  Why is he the step-and-fetch-it for CH's dad while CH's mom has the money and stocks?  
What man (CH's dad) would be so nice to his mean and conniving wife; the way she treats his/their adopted son, treated him when he was in the hospital, and schemes against him with her brother, etc?
Why would MH still want a girl like KJ after all of her deceptions; he knows she is primarily interested in his money and social position?  
But I'm still watching...  although not every episode.

watchumlots said: Family dramas!  Gotta love 'em!  All the scheming, and plotting, and the YELLING! 
Although this one has some major plot flaws... if the uncle (related to CH's mom) is her real brother, why doesn't he have the majority of the stocks, as the male in the family?  Why is he the step-and-fetch-it for CH's dad while CH's mom has the money and stocks?  

Well, I hope it isn't the case, but it just might. Man Ho must be satisfied with himself if that's the case, losing an unborn grandchild. Chaewon started experiencing pain after she and Man Ho and Jingu and Jinwoo saw the newsarticle in the paper about Minhyeok (I'm guessing that's Kyeongju's doing even if the Uncle gave her the info) and Man Ho talked loudly to her when he should have seen that the article devastated her. I so want to throttle Jinwoo's father right now.

Archived