Guest ting_1430291984

luena said: toychoi said: luena said: ting_ said: liliz76 said: Still no spoilers ? :(  Since it's the last week, I think we will have nothing !XD
By the way, because of Faith I'm in *Lee Min Ho mode* !LOL.  I was thinking of watching City Hunter because Min Ho is so HOT and handsome in there !!!! (The story looks good too) :P . But I just want to knew is it a good ending ? I don't like dramas wiith a dissapointed ending :S That's why I hope Faith will have a good and happy one !! =D

toychoi said: luena said: ting_ said: liliz76 said: Still no spoilers ? :(  Since it's the last week, I think we will have nothing !XD
By the way, because of Faith I'm in *Lee Min Ho mode* !LOL.  I was thinking of watching City Hunter because Min Ho is so HOT and handsome in there !!!! (The story looks good too) :P . But I just want to knew is it a good ending ? I don't like dramas wiith a dissapointed ending :S That's why I hope Faith will have a good and happy one !! =D

Guest ting_1430291984

briseis said: toychoi said: luena said: ting_ said: liliz76 said: Still no spoilers ? :(  Since it's the last week, I think we will have nothing !XD

Guest toychoi

hisgilly said: Toychoi:I am sorry if I have offended you. There are times when after a total lack of sleep for 48 hours,words escape in a way that can make me sound  argumentative. If I have offended you, it was unintentional and I apologize.

@briseis  CH's mud fighting scene....I love it too. :x :x  That scene can be apply in Faith with Choi Young and the Wudalchi.  8-> 8-> :D  Just add a little rain and the Wudalchi lair will be filled with mud. :))

Can you imagine this scene with a little rain...

iRXViYITme9jO.gif  ibmmhmGiUtnaIF.gif

iibDxX7f0MMUw.gif

Too bad there was no typhoon during that time. ;))

OK I just watch episode one n the fortune teller said she be gone for one year so does that mean that she spent what one month in the past equal to one year in her world......am I right....don't get it.....lol

@luena, I didn't think about that!  What the heck, she will have had to be in Goryeo for over a month by now and if you count the 14 days before heaven's portal opens....Okay, you just brought my Faith headache back. b-(

@hisgilly, don't give up your International Law practice...I may need you when I go to Goryeo and kidnap the General, trips, falls and all.  :D

Did anyone notice CG's face in the end of Ep. 22.  He was so happy to know that ES had another heaven's item.  He had this silly look on his face until DH told him that he had burned part of the journal, then he was like what the hell.  :)) :-O

@lililovelilica: Ah, yups! I do plan on giving 'Ohlala Couple' a shot :D I always liked that main lead's acting skills, especially when he played in Bridal Mask. Damn, it was his acting alongside Joo Won that made my eyes cry whenever they came onscreen together with their brothers scenes. But first, I must stay with Faith :D
@rrmski: Hearing that Pikachu was your youth love, it takes me back to a time like that too. Psyduck was mine :D I loved Psyduck so much :D He was too adorable with his constant confusion yet so amazing when he is able to use his psychic powers. I always love how Team Rocket would judge that Psyduck is no harm because of how he is..and then when provoked, he goes into this 'mode' and becomes a very powerful psychic pokemon :D I was a huge fan of Pokemon, u see ;)
@beamonkr: Yes. Stay safe instead. I live on the West Coast but have always heard of the storms that rages on the East Coast. Be safe and take good grounds of being safe. Power will most likely go out but rem, remain safe instead. You can always return to this thread and watch Faith again when the storm has passed :D
@luena: The thing with time traveling is the passing time between past and present. I always had a headache when I think of it but it reminds me of Rooftop Prince. They were gone for like..i think..3 or 6 months..but when they were sent back to time, it was only one day that had passed. It can work the same in Faith..but I am not sure since the Fortune Teller did say she will have to be gone for 1 year. Aye. I hope tomorrow's episode will give us some kind of closure.
@toychoi: I must ask for an update on our Dajeang :D How is the therapy session with him coming along? Your time with him is almost up for he must make it to the finale in time. So, use all those therapy on him when you still have the time. We need him to be 'ready to go' for tomorrow's finale with his woman ;) 
But Faith-lings..u know, rewatching all the episodes and all..i can't help but fall in love with this drama again..and with our OTP :D but, a thought came into mind..what if the Fortune Teller's words is meant to be a direction reverse for us. I hope I am so right and not so wrong..but it would be great if the words the Fortune Teller speak was to set us on thinking our OTP will be separated in 1 year..but in reality, that 1 year can be changed. In the end, it is up to ES and CY on whether to make that prediction come true or not, right? Eh, I think this is just another method of getting me to believe in a Happy Ending even more :D
Discussions were posted about the ending for 'The Legend'. Well, i enjoyed that series a lot but didn't favor the ending too much. I think it left me at a stage like this "Huh? What just happened?" But, for some reason, I didn't take it too hard hence, I didn't get too emotionally involved. But Faith is different. I have become so emotionally attached to this drama and our characters and our OTP..that..I will take it very hard if our OTPs don't get to remain together. Thus, another higher reason to continue believing in our Faith ending. But tomorrow is Monday..and we will see..once and for all.. how the story will finally unfold in front of our eyes. Whoa. I am so excited yet so sad about such a fact. Is it even normal to feel like that? But then again, for the past 3 months since i have become a Faith-ling..nothing was normal =))
Yes! We are almost at 1000 page, Faith-lings!

Guest toychoi

vangsweetie637 said: @lililovelilica: Ah, yups! I do plan on giving 'Ohlala Couple' a shot :D I always liked that main lead's acting skills, especially when he played in Bridal Mask. Damn, it was his acting alongside Joo Won that made my eyes cry whenever they came onscreen together with their brothers scenes. But first, I must stay with Faith :D
@rrmski: Hearing that Pikachu was your youth love, it takes me back to a time like that too. Psyduck was mine :D I loved Psyduck so much :D He was too adorable with his constant confusion yet so amazing when he is able to use his psychic powers. I always love how Team Rocket would judge that Psyduck is no harm because of how he is..and then when provoked, he goes into this 'mode' and becomes a very powerful psychic pokemon :D I was a huge fan of Pokemon, u see ;)
@beamonkr: Yes. Stay safe instead. I live on the West Coast but have always heard of the storms that rages on the East Coast. Be safe and take good grounds of being safe. Power will most likely go out but rem, remain safe instead. You can always return to this thread and watch Faith again when the storm has passed :D
@luena: The thing with time traveling is the passing time between past and present. I always had a headache when I think of it but it reminds me of Rooftop Prince. They were gone for like..i think..3 or 6 months..but when they were sent back to time, it was only one day that had passed. It can work the same in Faith..but I am not sure since the Fortune Teller did say she will have to be gone for 1 year. Aye. I hope tomorrow's episode will give us some kind of closure.
@toychoi: I must ask for an update on our Dajeang :D How is the therapy session with him coming along? Your time with him is almost up for he must make it to the finale in time. So, use all those therapy on him when you still have the time. We need him to be 'ready to go' for tomorrow's finale with his woman ;) 
But Faith-lings..u know, rewatching all the episodes and all..i can't help but fall in love with this drama again..and with our OTP :D but, a thought came into mind..what if the Fortune Teller's words is meant to be a direction reverse for us. I hope I am so right and not so wrong..but it would be great if the words the Fortune Teller speak was to set us on thinking our OTP will be separated in 1 year..but in reality, that 1 year can be changed. In the end, it is up to ES and CY on whether to make that prediction come true or not, right? Eh, I think this is just another method of getting me to believe in a Happy Ending even more :D
Discussions were posted about the ending for 'The Legend'. Well, i enjoyed that series a lot but didn't favor the ending too much. I think it left me at a stage like this "Huh? What just happened?" But, for some reason, I didn't take it too hard hence, I didn't get too emotionally involved. But Faith is different. I have become so emotionally attached to this drama and our characters and our OTP..that..I will take it very hard if our OTPs don't get to remain together. Thus, another higher reason to continue believing in our Faith ending. But tomorrow is Monday..and we will see..once and for all.. how the story will finally unfold in front of our eyes. Whoa. I am so excited yet so sad about such a fact. Is it even normal to feel like that? But then again, for the past 3 months since i have become a Faith-ling..nothing was normal =))
Yes! We are almost at 1000 page, Faith-lings!