oke another photos : ( oh my, i will damm miss this drama, especially GC expression face made me LOL )

GC vs ES , oke this piggyback photo made me LOL, they are so cuteeeee

dammmm. GC always disturb CY and ES moment, not only Chong Suk in last episode :))

D8.png

D7.png

credit : as tagged on picture

OMG gosh you Faithlings have really been busy with so many posts that this thread just flew and now its page 964. Thanks for your posts and pictures, very entertaining to read and see.

@xopo17 do you modified all the pictures yourself? If yes, you are such a creative person. Your pics make me laugh so early in the morning when I came in this thread. I'm at the office right now.

Any preview released since last nite? I came in last nite too but got lost among all the new pages =)) . Annyeong chingu deul, meet you all in here later and also tonight.

@vangsweetie637 - I'm giving out chill pills to everyone...will you be live streaming it tonight? I might need to concoct a stronger version for those watching it tonight :)) @xopo17 - LOL obviously Derp face GC is good for something hahaha:) Btw - mianhe @toychoi - I try and be nice to 'your' GC :)) @myphim - @sia3 will come home from work, reading and this thinking Noooo...not Choong Suk again!!! 

@anne thanks for the information.Anything about shooting at the heaven's door (Seoul)?. Really hope NOT.

Stick on PTB PTB PTB!. I'll be scared if we know they're shooting in the other side of the Heaven's door :-SS

alekaonu said:

OMG gosh you Faithlings have really been busy with so many posts that this thread just flew and now its page 964. Thanks for your posts and pictures, very entertaining to read and see.

@xopo17 do you modified all the pictures yourself? If yes, you are such a creative person. Your pics make me laugh so early in the morning when I came in this thread. I'm at the office right now.

Any preview released since last nite? I came in last nite too but got lost among all the new pages =)) . Annyeong chingu deul, meet you all in here later and also tonight.

Guest wisteria7

myphim said:
toychoi said: myphim said:
vangsweetie637 said: @toychoi: OMO? Automatically cured?? OMO..thats great! You are great! We should award you with something..let me ask @myphim to provide u with some sort of award ;) 
@myphim: Do provide @toychoi with a handsome reward :D She was able to cure our Daejange automatically :D 

@xopo17 I see :) I too is a great user of Photoshop but lazy to do anything other than capture pics, edit them to be better resolution and adjust the contrast and brightness. Other than that, just plain lazy =))  but you are great.

Yeah I will be prepared with my tissue or handkerchief, if the tissue is not enough, tonight to watch Ep23. So this means, no preview video for Ep23 yet? Only the written preview rite? Hmmmmmm

awesomeduck said: @vangsweetie637 - I'm giving out chill pills to everyone...will you be live streaming it tonight? I might need to concoct a stronger version for those watching it tonight :)) @xopo17 - LOL obviously Derp face GC is good for something hahaha:) Btw - mianhe @toychoi - I try and be nice to 'your' GC :)) @myphim - @sia3 will come home from work, reading and this thinking Noooo...not Choong Suk again!!! 

myphim said:
hayuinblue said: Tinkiebell said: LuvMinHo said: I rewatched again Faith and found out in Ep 19 that the Yuan Envoy surname is also Yoo.
In Ep 22, when ES confronted Yuan Envoy upon receiving a letter from him,the Yuan Envoy mentioned that his great-grand-father wrote the words in his journal..
So, what I am trying to say is, by any chance is ES related to Yuan Envoy ?:-?

LuvMinHo said: myphim said:
What?! Since when did the Yuan envoy become Imja's son?

@LuvMinHo  Which part of episode 19 did they state his last name was Yoo? I thought his name is Son Yoo. Son is his last name, isn't it?

alekaonu said:

@xopo17 I see :) I too is a great user of Photoshop but lazy to do anything other than capture pics, edit them to be better resolution and adjust the contrast and brightness. Other than that, just plain lazy =))  but you are great.

Yeah I will be prepared with my tissue or handkerchief, if the tissue is not enough, tonight to watch Ep23. So this means, no preview video for Ep23 yet? Only the written preview rite? Hmmmmmm

Sigh, nothing new to report. But I come bearing an article that discusses the top 5 scenes that best showcased the Imja romanceIt was a nice little recap, so please enjoy. :):
PS12102800018.jpg

1. Episode 7: when CY leaned on ES's shoulder to sleep. ES joyfully offered her shoulder to CY, who has not been able to sleep since waking from his coma because he had to protect her. After ES said, "I will stand guard over you," he leaned on her and closed his eyes, showing a change in their relationship. This is when CY first started to open his heart to ES. On this day, ES commented on the smell of blood, which led to her giving him a flower that symbolized an important memory for CY. 
  2. Episode 12: "I won't lay my life on the line. Ever again. So please don't cry." In order to send ES back to heaven, CY decided to sacrifice his life and confronted GC. ES prevented his death by holding a knife to her own throat. CY, who had not placed much significance on his death, begins to feel the first seeds of love when ES warms his frostbitten hand with her own breath and cries. 
  3. Episode 14. The first hug. In order to take ES to heaven's door, CY breaks out of jail and promises to escape. As soon as he shows up late to their meeting, a worried ES runs straight into his arms. The patting touch of CY on the back of an anxious ES - missing each other, its a moment when the hearts of the two touch. 
  4. Episode 14: "Are you there?" "Yes, I am here." The truth game is the time when ES, inside the room, and CY, outside the door, confirm their innermost feelings. "Are you there," ES asks. "Yes, I am here," CY responds. His response is why ES in episode 22 says, "if i return to heaven, before I sleep I will ask, "are you there". 
  5. Episode 21: "If i get you, it will be forever. Not for today or a few days." CY was going to stop being a soldier for ES. ES becomes a newbie Woodalchi for CY; CY, who understands ES's feelings, goes closer to her and they smile at each other. CY then asks her, "if we manage to acquire the antidote, i will protect you forever, so will you remain in Goryeo," and promises his love with, "If i get you, it will be forever. Not for today or a few days." 
Brings it all back. I keep re-watching every single episode, multiple times. *tear.