vangsweetie637 said: @toychoi: OMO? Automatically cured?? OMO..thats great! You are great! We should award you with something..let me ask @myphim to provide u with some sort of award ;) 
@myphim: Do provide @toychoi with a handsome reward :D She was able to cure our Daejange automatically :D 

Guest toychoi

vangsweetie637 said: @toychoi: OMO? Automatically cured?? OMO..thats great! You are great! We should award you with something..let me ask @myphim to provide u with some sort of award ;) 
@myphim: Do provide @toychoi with a handsome reward :D She was able to cure our Daejange automatically :D 

awesomeduck said: marrsq said: ITS MONDAY..WHERE I AM...
D-DAY - 0...
TISSUES - CHECKEDBUCKET - CHECKEDSTONES TO THROW AT THE COMPUTER - CHECKED
I can't take it..I feel like I can't breathe...like waiting for the AXE to fall on my neck....I just hope our IMJA couple will end up ........... ( I don't know what to fill in here...LOL)
HAPPY MONDAY FAITHLINGS....
As ES has mentioned to Daejang, If you feel crappy and need a pick- me- up you say this chant...AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA  IMJA COUPLE!!!! 

@toychoi: Oh no. Just one day with Dimples is not a great enough reward. You did your part in assisting our Daejang. Now, what kind of people are we if we do not reward greatness? :D I am sure @myphim will give you what you want, just name it ;) plus, sending GC to you isn't such a bad idea either. Perhaps, you will be able to 'cure' him as well :)) when you are awake tomorrow from the episode, we shall discuss this reward further :D goodnight now.
@myphim: If @toychoi humbly agrees, we should send GC to her for therapy sessions via your FedEx services. Perhaps, there is a chance for GC to redeem himself and earn some fans. Then, just then..maybe his baths wouldn't be so horrifying to us anymore =))
@awesomeduck: awwww..I don't want to reminded anymore of the finale. It makes me anxious and sad at the same time. And tomorrow, we will finally get to watch it unfold. There has been no spoilers at all except for the text preview. They really are teasing us with all this wait. Pass me some chill pills. I need them too :D

good morning chingu :

so this is it > the D-day...

in happy side : i'm glad i will watch the final episode

but in sad side : i know i will miss faith drama and off course faith thread @soompi .

:(

myphim said:
awesomeduck said: marrsq said: ITS MONDAY..WHERE I AM...
D-DAY - 0...
TISSUES - CHECKEDBUCKET - CHECKEDSTONES TO THROW AT THE COMPUTER - CHECKED
I can't take it..I feel like I can't breathe...like waiting for the AXE to fall on my neck....I just hope our IMJA couple will end up ........... ( I don't know what to fill in here...LOL)
HAPPY MONDAY FAITHLINGS....
As ES has mentioned to Daejang, If you feel crappy and need a pick- me- up you say this chant...AJA AJA AJA AJA AJA  IMJA COUPLE!!!! 

Guest toychoi

myphim said:

vangsweetie637 said:
@myphim: If @toychoi humbly agrees, we should send GC to her for therapy sessions via your FedEx services. Perhaps, there is a chance for GC to redeem himself and earn some fans. Then, just then..maybe his baths wouldn't be so horrifying to us anymore =))

btw, i got this funny fan art > Credit : as tagged on picture

CY Vs GC , which one u liked ? mmmhhh, depend on your taste :P

this funny picture to made all of u smile in monday morning :D

D48.png
D15.png

d16.png

GC and CY in Arang drama costume ( white clothes ) made me =))

D23.png

i don't know, but obviously many fans wants to get rid off ES and wants GC and CY united as a couple, LOL, Kidding, :))

toychoi said: myphim said: