Guest murnial

@Ayu-kun

Since that they have 20 more days, i think CY is taking ES for a little trip since the gate suppose to be open in another 20 days. I dont think CY stupid enough to go an wander around the gate for 10 days after they arrive. I think its a bit logic to make all KC minions to be a little bit puzzled. If im going to leave on a certain time/date, until that date, we better of dating first.. hahaha

btw, anybody had any clue whats the 3rd item of Hwata relics?? Since KC could not describe it, Im racking my brain..
1) recipe of antidote?? - KC would know how to describe it.
2) Syringe? - I bet the needle wont last 100 years
3) Sonograms - KC could describe it as a picture.
4) A camera ? - cant last for 100 years

Guest wisteria7

cikamoi said: @hisgilly I'm waiting patiently for his new movie + drama.
Oho. Lets watch together with me then :))
I think Min Ho can bring out a psycho killer role because I'm scared with his eyebrows. He has a fierce eyebrows. I mean eyebrows. Not his eye :))

Ayu-kun said: Well since Hwata is a legend, I wouldn't be surprised if the portal was already a famous location, but even if it wasn't and JIS discovered the portal location coincidently, I don't think anything could have stopped crazy-about-heaven-KC to know this info. He even had the temoignages of all the Woodalchi and JIS that ES came from Heaven.

And in ep 20, when CY and ES start to go back to the palace, KC and his minions are wondering why they are in Donggu (a village I think) and not in the way to the portal. Doesnt that mean they know where the gate is ?

And.. What is Frodo ? :))

I don't know if those funny pictures shared before. Those pictures made me go: "awwww, how cute, I want them! Can I take them home with me?"

(Both right and left) LOL especially the baby panda! What a cutie!

016D8F4E508BE7C414D83D 1366894E508BE7C51FD9F1 115D424E508BE7C52ADE42 2065914E508BE7C71F3DCF 1975284E508BE7C7085AA7 026E9C4E508BE7C81257E6 1155BF4E508BE7C9367FE0 03576B4E508BE7C936502C 1677324E508BE7C90643F5 1777C74F508BE7C929AF7A 12734E4F508BE7CA30F70D 0202754F508BE7CA1D0DB6 170D794F508BE7CA0DD9751902F04F508BE7CA1D8CDD 010F2A4F508BE7CB0B2E78

We have only 42 pages left until we reach our 1000 page goal..I am definitely positive that we will make it and even go more after episode 23 airs :D 
Wow. I am so glad to be home from work. What a long day. No. What a long morning. It always feels so nice coming home and being on this thread. I feel like I actually have a social life =))
I can't believe it! Tomorrow is really Monday! Our long wait..we already got our front seats and VIP seatings..I am so ready to watch the episode. I work til 12pm tomorrow..4am-12pm..sighs..freakin!!! but at least I am off Tuesday so, I can deal with it :D and for some reason, for the past 3 months since I have gotten addicted to Faith, I have been waking up super early on Tuesdays when I should be sleeping in..just to check up on Faith thread from my phone. As if my mind was saying "Wake up! Don't you know Faith is airing right now?" It's a natural reaction now for my every Tuesday. Man, my tuesdays will feel so different..soon :(
Oh well, I am going to be like ES. I am not going to spend any time wasting..especially on whether I will be able to spend Tuesdays ever the same again..instead, I am going to stay by Faith's side..and watch the last chapters unfold :D with all the Faith-lings.
Damn. We really got no spoilers whatsoever at all this time. Only a text preview that sends us mixed feelings..both sweet and anxiety. I am hoping and still believe in a freaking Happy Ending. No excuse for any of the endings in my 'NOT-TO-DO-LIST'. Please, I need a very sweet treat for Halloween.
Ah, have you guys thought about what other drama to watch after our Faith ends or are you guys already watching any in the process as well? (just thinking about Faith finale makes me cry :( ) but I am thinking of watching Micky's new drama "I Miss You' along with 'Ohlala Couple'. So far, just those two are on my list. But, I told myself I am only going to watch it after my addiction for Faith. For some reason, which has never happened before, I am sticking only to one drama so strongly. Faith really has a special place in my heart :x
EDIT: @rrmski: Yes..where did you find those? so cute and hilarious at the same time =)) =)) If I didn't know any better, I would have thought those were our General's ever-so-loyal fans as well :D Hm, no. I change my mind. They are his other Woodalchi gang ;)
@myphim: =)) Our High Doctor's Daejang vs. Ash Ketchum's Pikachu..now that is another scene worth watching at front row seat in the arena. We are going to be seeing a lot..and I mean a lot of..electricity while feeling tons and tons..of electric shock ;) 

@rrmski   =)) =))  Where did you find these?!!  =)) =)) =))  Love them all, especially the one with Pikachu. :x :x

Now that is one battle I want to see.  Daejang vs Pikachu  :x :x  Who will win?!!!

@hisgilly When you mention a flower boy become a psycho killer, It will remind me of Park Shi Hoo new movie ; Confession of Murder http://asianwiki.com/Confession_of_Murder

See the poster in it. He's flower boy too but taking a new role ; an evil. bwahahaha

Or maybe RDH roled in Our Town - a psycho killer too.

I watched Our town recently, I thought it would be interesting to watch RDH in the role of a psycho killer but its kinda scary indeed. I regretted to watch it just before sleeping. :-SS

And it was you who said RDH was too innocent to show his abs, hu ? But you didn't said the whole truth :-\"

Were you trying to preserve his reputation ? :))

Guest toychoi

myphim said: @rrmski   =)) =))  Where did you find these?!!  =)) =)) =))  Love them all, especially the one with Pikachu. :x :x

Now that is one battle I want to see.  Daejang vs Pikachu  :x :x  Who will win?!!!

@myphim: I took it from http://blog.daum.net/_blog/photoList.do?blogid=0SZ2w. Pikachu was, my youth love, Pika Pika! As a little girl I vey much into Superman, Batman and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and many japnese anime! Maybe, that's why I love Faith.

Who will win? Good Question. But why would they fight one against another? They're both on the good side. They should join forces and they will definitely win the baddies.

@vangsweetie637 and @toychoi: I'm glad you liked them.

Guest lililovelilica

vangsweetie637 said: We have only 42 pages left until we reach our 1000 page goal..I am definitely positive that we will make it and even go more after episode 23 airs :D 
Wow. I am so glad to be home from work. What a long day. No. What a long morning. It always feels so nice coming home and being on this thread. I feel like I actually have a social life =))
I can't believe it! Tomorrow is really Monday! Our long wait..we already got our front seats and VIP seatings..I am so ready to watch the episode. I work til 12pm tomorrow..4am-12pm..sighs..freakin!!! but at least I am off Tuesday so, I can deal with it :D and for some reason, for the past 3 months since I have gotten addicted to Faith, I have been waking up super early on Tuesdays when I should be sleeping in..just to check up on Faith thread from my phone. As if my mind was saying "Wake up! Don't you know Faith is airing right now?" It's a natural reaction now for my every Tuesday. Man, my tuesdays will feel so different..soon :(
Oh well, I am going to be like ES. I am not going to spend any time wasting..especially on whether I will be able to spend Tuesdays ever the same again..instead, I am going to stay by Faith's side..and watch the last chapters unfold :D with all the Faith-lings.
Damn. We really got no spoilers whatsoever at all this time. Only a text preview that sends us mixed feelings..both sweet and anxiety. I am hoping and still believe in a freaking Happy Ending. No excuse for any of the endings in my 'NOT-TO-DO-LIST'. Please, I need a very sweet treat for Halloween.
Ah, have you guys thought about what other drama to watch after our Faith ends or are you guys already watching any in the process as well? (just thinking about Faith finale makes me cry :( ) but I am thinking of watching Micky's new drama "I Miss You' along with 'Ohlala Couple'. So far, just those two are on my list. But, I told myself I am only going to watch it after my addiction for Faith. For some reason, which has never happened before, I am sticking only to one drama so strongly. Faith really has a special place in my heart :x

@99  Awesome! Looking forward to the FedEx delivery. You're actually early. I didn't expect the puppy training to finish until several hours later. This is good nonetheless. I need Deol Bae's help with some laundry myself. :))

rrmski said:

@myphim: I took it from http://blog.daum.net/_blog/photoList.do?blogid=0SZ2w. Pikachu was, my youth love, Pika Pika! As a little girl I vey much into Superman, Batman and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and many japnese anime! Maybe, that's why I love Faith.

Who will win? Good Question. But why would they fight one against another? They're both on the good side. They should join forces and they will definitely win the baddies.

@vangsweetie637 and @toychoi: I'm glad you liked them.

marrsq said: Just a small fact on smoking...
In 2012 it is estimated that Koreans are the heaviest smokers outside of Eastern Europe, an average of 1,985 per person annually. A whooping 44% of all Korean adults smoke. They are the 2nd highest smokers within the OECD countries and of course it goes without saying the highest in ASIA. Even China is at no 2.
It is in grain into their culture to smoke. Is it bad? DEFINITELY....
But, unfortunately, I LOVE MEN who smokes. So, if you guys are turn off by LMH's smoky smell and taste...JUST So MUCH BETTER FOR ME... =))  =))