I spoke too soon. New article: Faith's KHS - LMH, Between Separation and Death ... What is the Ending?
50015_72152_4051.jpg
With the last episode approaching, we will see tender moments as LMH and KHS try to make memories of each other. In episode 22, Eun Soo brought tears to Choi Young's eyes when she decided to stay in Goryeo despite the possibility of her death. In today's episode, we will see the two of them try to imprint everything about each other on their hearts. In the calm before the storm, the two reminisce about their memories and talk about what they each like; not wanting to miss a single thing, we will see them try to record everything in their eyes and minds. At cross purposes to protect each other, we will see their smiling faces in addition to heart-wrenching sadness. In particular, while CY experiences misgivings about the sword and has hand tremors, GC mounts a final surprise attack; meanwhile ES is feeling heightened strain as symptoms from the poison begin, although she is without the means to maintain her life before returning to modern times. A Faith staffer says, "today's Imja couple is placed in a very dangerous position and are at the very height of desperation for each other," and that "because ES's treatment for poison runs the risk of death, everyone's anxious feelings will explode."

this BTS from KHS and her dog in ep.17 or 18 . KHS dog is fu*kin awesome and cute :x

TheFaithBTSonTwitpic2012-10-2319-11-09_z

i think it haven't been share in here, Biyan-ne if i made double posting.

i got that picture from blog daum (its not made by me, hell yeah , i don't live in korea , babe ... :)) )

and this below one, this guy suribang want to compare his beauty with KHS's dog beauty. defitnely, KHS dog is more beauty and cute rather than that gay suribang. and you know what, in my opinion, this gay suribang is overdo his plastic surgery, his face made me affraid, too much on his plastic surgery , LOL :D
TheFaithBTSonTwitpic2012-10-2319-12-01_z

credit : blog daum

KC is really the most photoshopped of the year =)) =))   Now he's copying ES

viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427

Credit: DC

304333_490290691002411_522016879_n.jpg

what do you prefer? :))

@icesiren thank you so much!

@myphim: It seems that @toychoi does not humbly agree into taking GC into her therapy session :)) so, that means even if GC takes baths in the dark, we would still be horrified :))
@toychoi: So, GC is your weakness eh? :D Don't worry. Since you don't want him to be your client, there shall be no force. But like @myphim said, now that we know you and sia3's weakness..u two won't be able to live it down ;)
@awesomeduck: Nope. I will not be able to watch it live streaming tomorrow. But I am planning to watch it live stream on Tuesday. It will be my first attempt. I am so eager to watch our Faith finale. That is if I don't fall asleep. I have been working way too much and the hours are exhausting me out physically..but if I can, I am going to watch it live on Tuesday. But nonetheless, send me some chill pills just in case. If I don't watch it live, I am going to do my best to avoid reading recaps here until I watch the episode. I want to give myself even more excitement and thrill and anxiety and swooning reactions by doing that..which is why I need your chill pills :))
@icesiren: despite the lack of spoiler, thanks for the article. it is so heartwarming to be brought back to those sweet Imja moments :x :x
Faith-lings! Tomorrow..it will be here..we will get to see how our OTP holds onto one another..:x
btw, where is @flo_oni..i haven't seen her around for a while. Is she lurking here? @flo_oni: our last dose of antidote is coming up soon :D
EDIT: ahhhh! new spoiler alert is up! ahh..i am going to wait for translation..! but is it just me or does one of those pictures show..like CY is behind..bars?? in prison again? for what? No way! will wait patiently for translation :D

Guest lililovelilica

vangsweetie637 said: @lililovelilica: Ah, yups! I do plan on giving 'Ohlala Couple' a shot :D I always liked that main lead's acting skills, especially when he played in Bridal Mask. Damn, it was his acting alongside Joo Won that made my eyes cry whenever they came onscreen together with their brothers scenes. But first, I must stay with Faith :D
@rrmski: Hearing that Pikachu was your youth love, it takes me back to a time like that too. Psyduck was mine :D I loved Psyduck so much :D He was too adorable with his constant confusion yet so amazing when he is able to use his psychic powers. I always love how Team Rocket would judge that Psyduck is no harm because of how he is..and then when provoked, he goes into this 'mode' and becomes a very powerful psychic pokemon :D I was a huge fan of Pokemon, u see ;)
@beamonkr: Yes. Stay safe instead. I live on the West Coast but have always heard of the storms that rages on the East Coast. Be safe and take good grounds of being safe. Power will most likely go out but rem, remain safe instead. You can always return to this thread and watch Faith again when the storm has passed :D
@luena: The thing with time traveling is the passing time between past and present. I always had a headache when I think of it but it reminds me of Rooftop Prince. They were gone for like..i think..3 or 6 months..but when they were sent back to time, it was only one day that had passed. It can work the same in Faith..but I am not sure since the Fortune Teller did say she will have to be gone for 1 year. Aye. I hope tomorrow's episode will give us some kind of closure.
@toychoi: I must ask for an update on our Dajeang :D How is the therapy session with him coming along? Your time with him is almost up for he must make it to the finale in time. So, use all those therapy on him when you still have the time. We need him to be 'ready to go' for tomorrow's finale with his woman ;) 
But Faith-lings..u know, rewatching all the episodes and all..i can't help but fall in love with this drama again..and with our OTP :D but, a thought came into mind..what if the Fortune Teller's words is meant to be a direction reverse for us. I hope I am so right and not so wrong..but it would be great if the words the Fortune Teller speak was to set us on thinking our OTP will be separated in 1 year..but in reality, that 1 year can be changed. In the end, it is up to ES and CY on whether to make that prediction come true or not, right? Eh, I think this is just another method of getting me to believe in a Happy Ending even more :D
Discussions were posted about the ending for 'The Legend'. Well, i enjoyed that series a lot but didn't favor the ending too much. I think it left me at a stage like this "Huh? What just happened?" But, for some reason, I didn't take it too hard hence, I didn't get too emotionally involved. But Faith is different. I have become so emotionally attached to this drama and our characters and our OTP..that..I will take it very hard if our OTPs don't get to remain together. Thus, another higher reason to continue believing in our Faith ending. But tomorrow is Monday..and we will see..once and for all.. how the story will finally unfold in front of our eyes. Whoa. I am so excited yet so sad about such a fact. Is it even normal to feel like that? But then again, for the past 3 months since i have become a Faith-ling..nothing was normal =))
Yes! We are almost at 1000 page, Faith-lings!

Guest wisteria7

LuvMinHo said: hisgilly said: LuvMinHo said: rrmski said:

@sia3: Not we specifically, but Faith fans in general. And yes, because of the voting LOL! And I say --- devoted becuase we love Faith so much.

Oh, I didn't LMH is a smoker. Damn it, I was 100% in love with him, now it's only 95%....  :))

sorry if i made double posting ( too much page for to check one by one )

remember 1,2,3 scene < then take a look back for a moment and see whats coming up to CY face , LOL

Hana, DUL, SE :

D13.png 3 : WTF ? =)) is not ES , but GC silly face LOL

@anace : how about this one ? GC face?, i bet this picture will made you laugh and laugh LOL

GC face is the winner of best actor photosop in earth , :))

credit : DC

@xopo17  =)) =))  Are Gi Cheol and Choi Young the new pairing now online? =)) =))  Gi Cheol is everywhere these days. He's getting very popular with fans. :))

keep getting anxious as the time goes by :-S :-Sgood morning all@icesiren : will be waiting for the article thank you so much  :-*
edit : reading all the post since i left tonight. hope there's no GC's abs today or everyone will stare at me when i scream X_X 8-|because i open this thread on my PC at work