Guest wisteria7

I think that I for one will toast the great job the cast and crew have done in giving us this gift of 'Faith" regardless of what the ending is. :x

Guest toychoi

Ayu-kun said:

sia3

wrote:

»

@churasan

You just reminded me of something that was on mind about Faith.

When I reviewed episode 1 yesterday, Jo Il Shin knew where the portal is. How does he know? And if he knew where it is, why didn't KC know? How is it that KC never asked him about it? I find that there's a little bug in here. Hmph. If KC knew, he did not need ES. He can just camp outside of the portal, ok, I mean build a house there and 24/7 stand guard for it to open.

I don't think CY and KC were ever allies. It seems to me that short lived cooperation was all a scam by DH. KC was just pretending to help ES and CY, but is actually working with DH to get to ES.

Ayu-kun said:

sia3

wrote:

»

@churasan

You just reminded me of something that was on mind about Faith.

When I reviewed episode 1 yesterday, Jo Il Shin knew where the portal is. How does he know? And if he knew where it is, why didn't KC know? How is it that KC never asked him about it? I find that there's a little bug in here. Hmph. If KC knew, he did not need ES. He can just camp outside of the portal, ok, I mean build a house there and 24/7 stand guard for it to open.

I don't think CY and KC were ever allies. It seems to me that short lived cooperation was all a scam by DH. KC was just pretending to help ES and CY, but is actually working with DH to get to ES.

Guest wisteria7

Oh and IMHO I can't really compare BOF with Faith because Min ho is older and has matured so much in his acting and his looks. There really is no comparison with any other drama he has been in. Even tho BOF gave him his start,it;s time to let him move on as an adult and serious actor This is not a slur against that series,but usually actors are judged by the last production they have been in. Then the entire body of work is taken into account.. That this is a sageuk and the next character he plays may be a present day psycho killer still has bearing.

:D

rrmski said:

I must admit, I want to cry... I terribly want to cry... I want to bawl my eyes at the end, I just want to sit like a baby and cry 

but I want those tears to be tears of happiness, of joy! Did you fall for it? If you did, then it's a success! =))

:)) :)>- 

Edit: Good news from the poll! Faith is first again! Just keep voting, it doesn't matter if we are first or second or last, as long as we are spreading the love of Faith! Faithlings sure are amazing fans. I love you all! 

So I wasn't sure about this show after watching the first episode, sort of. I was bored the other day so I started watching from episode 4 and then didn't move until I had watched episode 22. OMG, I don't think I would have coped if I was watching this weekly. Would like a happy ending but not really optimistic.

Guest wisteria7

kaiya said: So I wasn't sure about this show after watching the first episode, sort of. I was bored the other day so I started watching from episode 4 and then didn't move until I had watched episode 22. OMG, I don't think I would have coped if I was watching this weekly. Would like a happy ending but not really optimistic.

@hisgilly I'm waiting patiently for his new movie + drama.
Oho. Lets watch together with me then :))
I think Min Ho can bring out a psycho killer role because I'm scared with his eyebrows. He has a fierce eyebrows. I mean eyebrows. Not his eye :))

sia3 said: qitko said: @sia3 - Agree. CY experienced a lot of pain in his life – he saw a lot of his friends to die and saw a lot of misery around him. He was very lonely for long time. So, naturaly, he became more mature but at the same time, he closed himself, he bacame more reserved, he hid his pain deeply in his chest. And I think it is exactly what gives me (as a viewer) a desire to „wrap him up into something fluffy and warm“ and comfort him...So it is exactly why I am so symphatetic to him...

I think I have to disagree. I don't think Gi Cheol or JIS actually know where the portal is until the beginning of Faith.

The portal is located somewhere between the border of Yuan and Goryeo.

JIS accidentally discovered it on his way back to Goryeo with Gongmin and Choi Young.

It was fated I guess for them to be near there when the portal opened.

Technically, only CY, GM, Wudalchi and JIS knew the location to the portal.

Gi Cheol couldn't have known.

By the way, I miss Frodo's Daejang. :))

Well since Hwata is a legend, I wouldn't be surprised if the portal was already a famous location, but even if it wasn't and JIS discovered the portal location coincidently, I don't think anything could have stopped crazy-about-heaven-KC to know this info. He even had the temoignages of all the Woodalchi and JIS that ES came from Heaven.

And in ep 20, when CY and ES start to go back to the palace, KC and his minions are wondering why they are in Donggu (a village I think) and not in the way to the portal. Doesnt that mean they know where the gate is ?

And.. What is Frodo ? :))

@toychoi : Which doctor ? ES ? Then he's doomed :))