awesomeduck said: To prove my theory I have been searching for Duck-Hind-richard simmons's Abs but could not find anything - why does he always ruin party? hmmm d* you Duck-Hind!!!!! On a side note - are we sure we want still want to skin him slowly with a cheese grater? wouldn't it be wasteful? LOOK at HIM :)) He looks like he would have some awesome abs under that suit!!! 

Guest pallycute

Park Se Young updated her twitter about 4 hours ago. Today, the Faith drama team is still filming the drama. It must be hard for them.

2en2ovd.jpg
Rough translation, sorry If I made a mistake. Please correct me If I'm wrong ^^
"A pleasant filming~ (I just realized that) It's already the last (filming) T_T"

Is it her last filming? or maybe the last filming for all Faith drama team?

a4qwyo.jpgg4gkhp.jpg

pallycute said: Park Se Young updated her twitter about 4 hours ago. Today, the Faith drama team is still filming the drama. It must be hard for them.

"A pleasant filming~ (I just realized that) It's already the last (filming) T_T"

Guest lililovelilica

ahoxan said:

myphim

said:

sia3

said: My question now is:

If he starts to question himself, as a warrior, who are supposed to take life, what is he going to do next? What can he do?

ES's knowledge of him is to become a general in the future. He is to protect Goryeo.

She sacrificed for him to go back to Goryeo to be a warrior, because that is the only thing she said he is good at.

So that brings us back to...what does CY really wants to do???

If he is to become a general till he is 70++, he is still taking lives, including innocent lives. He does not have a choice when it is at war/battle.

pallycute said: Park Se Young updated her twitter about 4 hours ago. Today, the Faith drama team is still filming the drama. It must be hard for them.

2en2ovd.jpg

awesomeduck

said: To prove my theory I have been searching for Duck-Hind-Ass's Abs but could not find anything - why does he always ruin the party? hmmm d* you Duck-Hind!!!!! On a side note - are we sure we want still want to skin him slowly with a cheese grater? wouldn't it be wasteful? LOOK at HIM

:)

) He looks like he would have some awesome abs under that suit!!! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16t4M-MlWeaNguY6eePPimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkkFfDhldpozotmaxHY87images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJQiG1ODDgpXIYxY0dcjYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8j04MBSzRPyOYy2l-9Umimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiu3-nEDh9fGAISrtUlLm