otchosais said: 1st OTP --- ES  :x  CY
2nd OTP --- NG :x GM
3rd OTP ---  JB's assistant :x  DM
4th OTP --- ? :x JB

who is the best candidate for JB now??? 
:-?

and just a thought.. I have read in DB that they are thinking who is HWATA.. because of the tools GC showed to ES and them having "MADE IN KOREA" marks... so they are suspecting someone in the future too...

and I was like LOLing thinking if Hwata is the fortune teller ES met in episode 1..
that would be a TOTAL FUNNY!  =))

Guest Tinkiebell

myphim2009 said:
Tinkiebell said: JB with HwaSuIn? She's kinda hawt   :)) I thought Hwa Soo-In is reserved for Eom-Ja?. She is pretty, isn't she?

But they're as good as siblings, that'd be incestuous, wouldn't it?  And I thought Eom-Ja is reserved for @Kim_Lilly   :))
I actually like her interaction with ES in the last episode. If only she wasn't KC's minion, I'd love them some sismance as well   ;))

Tinkiebell said: But they're as good as siblings, that'd be incestuous, wouldn't it?  And I thought Eom-Ja is reserved for @Kim_Lilly   :))
I actually like her interaction with ES in the last episode. If only she wasn't KC's minion, I'd love them some sismance as well   ;))

Guest Tinkiebell

myphim2009 said: Tinkiebell said: But they're as good as siblings, that'd be incestuous, wouldn't it?  And I thought Eom-Ja is reserved for @Kim_Lilly   :))
I actually like her interaction with ES in the last episode. If only she wasn't KC's minion, I'd love them some sismance as well   ;)) Oh, if Eom-Ja is reserved by @Kim_Lilly, then I will claim JB. Since I can't have CY, might as well take the hot doctor. :))

Not a bad choice there indeed, you wise bird   ;))   Since hawt warrior's taken, hawt doctor will also  certainly do   :))

some of CY's lines in episode 8..

CREDITS TO DRAMABEANS:

Young:
The king does not fight. The king possesses. There are simply kings who possess one or two, and kings who possess thousands, and tens of thousands. Start by possessing me. And I will do the fighting.
faith08-00573.jpg

WAAAHHH!!! My reply: I WILL POSSES YOU and YOU DO THE FUN!!!  =P~

faith08-00627.jpgfaith08-00630.jpg

Young: Don’t people usually say, ‘I’m living’? But that’s not true. In fact, I’m dying. Until the day I inevitably die, day… by day… So I had decided to just be mild-mannered and die quietly. But then, you kept poking me—the good, well-behaved me. To wake up, to stand up… to live.

SO DAMN HAWT!!! If I'll be GC, I'll be GAY to the Nth LEVEL!!! haha  =))

arghhh I want EP9 right now !!!  if not can the production team release loads of spoilers! Please *puppy face*Faith is getting so exciting ! 

Guest Tinkiebell

bridie said: arghhh I want EP9 right now !!!  if not can the production team release loads of spoilers! Please *puppy face*Faith is getting so exciting !  Yeah same here, I can barely wait for the next episode. It's indeed getting more exciting. The last two episodes were definitely the turning point of the drama. It's gonna be a whole different ball game from now on, which was also symbolized with the wardrobe change that all of our main characters went through in episode 8.

JB is ours. pleaseeeee

and i ship Hwasooin with Eum Ja. please dont pair JB with anyone. at least we have a man :D :x :\"> :P

i wonder if HS with EJ, they can make superpowe4r family. who willing to save the king. and have 3 baby, each have a superpower. ahahahhaahahahahaha. like invisible movie. =))

@tinkiebell : they are not true siblings. they become sibling coz they learn from 1 teacher. if im not wrong... so, HW can get EJ. :x

@LuvMinho : the strategy is frontal attack. like how he save ES and he teach the king how to fight. FRONTAL ATTACK is sooo CY..

Guest farstrep

class="headline"‘Faith' Lee Min Ho talks about acting with Kim Hee SunSTAR N News작성자: Lee Seul | STAR N News – 7시간 전

‘Faith' Lee Min Ho talks about acting with Kim Hee Sun

Lee Min Ho told that he is balancing out with Kim Hee Sun pretty well.

On 4th, press conference of SBS drama 'Faith' took place at a studio located in Incheon, and Lee Min Ho, Kim hee Sun, Ryu Duk Hwan, Park Se Young, and director Kim Jong Hak attended.

Lee Min Ho said, "Hee Sun makes everyone feel like that they should help her somehow. I don't even feel that much of age difference."

He continued, "Eun Soo's character in the drama is very similar to that of Hee Sun. On the other hand, Choi Young always keeps everything in himself, and I think it will be interesting to see how the two will go through troubles together."

Furthermore, Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun drew attention by continuously quarreling just as they do in the drama. It is said that the two are keeping great friendships even when the cameras are off.

Lee Min Ho said, "When I blame her for something, she blames me 10 times more, and I get to just take what she says naturally. I'm taking my job with a lot of tolerance," and made people laugh. (*This is hilarious!!!!)

On the other hand, 'Faith' air on every Monday and Tuesday at 9:55 PM.

credits: http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/faith-lee-min-ho-talks-about-acting-with-005611292.html

class="headline"‘Faith' Lee Min Ho bring another syndrome uponSTAR N News작성자: Nam Woo-Jeong | STAR N News – 7시간 전

‘Faith' Lee Min Ho bring another syndrome upon

Lee Min Ho in 'Faith' is capturing a great number of female viewers' hearts, and another Lee Min Ho syndrome seems to be germinating.

Lee Min Ho is currently casting in SBS drama 'Faith' as Choi Young, and he is drawing viewers' attention with his diverse characteristics.

Simply, Choi Young is a very blunt person. He isn't wealthy, nor is he a troublemaker. Plus, he's not even that interested in girls.

However, the reason why so many girls could still kill for him is because of his hidden sophisticated and optimistic character.

Choi Young's first line in the first episode of 'Faith' was "I know, I know...". Even though he is avoiding to contact with a lot of people because of a bad memory from the past, he is originally a sophisticated and very observing person. It seems that a lot of viewers might have felt motherly love for such sides of him.

Furthermore, the change that is happening to Choi Young after meeting Eun Soo(Kim Hee Sun) is arousing great reactions from the fans, because after meeting Eun Soo, he started revealing soft sides of him.

Choi Young is a much more sophisticated and warmer person than how he looks. When Eun Soo is endlessly jabbering, he expresses his frustration. However, his expression of frustration includes hints of love. While fighting his way into Gi Cheol (Yoo Oh Sung)'s house to rescue Eun Soo, he kept swiping blood on his face, because he thought that Eun Soo will get worried when she sees him covered in blood again.

Furthermore, when Gi Cheol gave a glass of alcohol to Eun Soo, he took it away to see if it wasn't poisoned, and when they had to spend a night together in a forest, he told her, "It's hard to protect you if you get so far away. Sleep right next to me," and impressed the female fans with his great care.

On the other hand, he also made the viewers to laugh by swallowing his anger when Eun Soo started teasing him, saying "When did you start falling in love with me?", not knowing what to do.

Viewers made comments, such as "His eyes look so deep", "He's so beautiful..", and "I need aspirins when I watch him." (*Bwahahahaha!!! :P)

credits: http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/faith-lee-min-ho-bring-another-syndrome-upon-005610439.html

class="headline"‘Faith' Kim Hee Sun makes a deal with Yoo Oh SungSTAR N News작성자: Kang Hye-In | STAR N News – 1시간 20분 전
‘Faith' Kim Hee Sun makes a deal with Yoo Oh Sung

Kim Hee Sun made a deal with Yoo Oh Sung to save Lee Min Ho.

On 4th, the new episode of SBS drama 'Faith' showed Yoo Eun Soo(Kim Hee Sun) doing all she can to save Choi Young(Lee Min Ho), who got accused of treason.

Eun Soo met Gi Cheol(Yoo Oh Sung), and said, "There's something you want, and there's something I want. Let's make a deal. Show me your card."

Gi Cheol showed Eun Soo a modern medial equipment, and asked her to teach him how to use it. Then, Eun Soo said, "Spare Choi Young first, and I'll teach you."

Then, Gi Cheol said, "That's wrong. Why don't you give me your sincerity. If you become my person, I'll spare Choi Young."

Afterwards, Gi Cheol everything he could do to get good impressions from Eun Soo, and Eun Soo seeked for ways to escape.

credits: http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/faith-kim-hee-sun-makes-a-deal-with-073136166.html

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Min Ho and Ryu Duk Hwan stand together against Yoo Oh Sung on Faith

September 05, 2012 11:30 am eternalc2h

37.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Ryu Duk Hwan stand together against Yoo Oh Sung.

In the eighth episode of SBS TV’s drama series Faith, which aired on September 4, Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho) and King Gong Min (played by Ryu Duk Hwan) confirm their trust in each other and decide to stand together against Ki Cheol (played by Yoo Oh Sung).

King Gong Min gets confused and feels betrayed by Choi Young, thinking that he was planning to commit an act of high treason, at first. However, Joo Suk (played by Jung Yoo Chan), a soldier of Woo Dal Chi, tells him that Choi Young was actually performing his duties to keep the promise with him.

Visiting Choi Young in a prison, King Gong Min tells his true feelings and asks him to let him know how to fight against Ki Cheol. He also says that the reason he sent Yoo Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) with him is because he doesn’t have enough power.

After Choi Young secretly talks with King Gong Min, he escapes from the prison, making his escape appear like suicide, using a dead rat’s blood. After confirming King Gong Min’s determination to fight against Ki Cheol to become a genuine king, he promises he will be loyal to him by saying, “Take me with you. Then, I’ll do the rest.”

King Gong Min’s determination gives Choi Young a reason to live. They decide to stand together against Ki Cheol.

King Gong Min also surprises all senior statesmen by taking off his outfit of Yüan and wears an outfit of Goryeo instead. Soon, the door of the royal palace opens and Choi Young and his soldiers walk in the palace in uniform with confidence.

People responded: “I’m so excited to see how they’ll stand together against Ki Cheol. The real history of Goryeo will start from now on.” “I’m so excited to hear that they’ll stand together against Ki Cheol.”

• Source: TV Report
    credits: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/lee-min-ho-and-ryu-duk-hwan-stand-together-against-yoo-oh-sung-on-faith/

'Faith,' the three mysteries surrounding Kim Hee Sun [KDRAMA] (*Has somebody been reading our Faith forum????)

2012/09/04 22:52 기사 편집 / Min Ji Park 기자 : mjpark@topstarnews.net

The 'three mysteries' surrounding the main character Kim Hee Sun is getting the interests of the audience in SBS Mon-Tues drama 'Faith.'

20120904093422_1490.jpg▲ Photo=SBS 'Faith' scene from drama

It is because the happenings that surrounded Eun Soo is covered by the veil. Hwata's antique that was shown on the last episode left a question behind.

20120904093437_9271.jpg

Ki Cheol, who sees Eun Soo's medical equipments, gets surprised because they looked the same as the equipments he got from his teacher. He then accepts Eun Soo as hwata's disciple.

The staff from the production said, "On the 8th episode that will be aired on the 4th will have more surprising relics."

20120904093503_6017.jpg▲ Photo=SBS 'Faith' scene from drama

Another question that is still not answered is the scene of when Eun Soo received the word, "For the next one year, you will be going somewhere far away" from a fortune teller. Will she stay in Goryeo for few years or will come back to the modern times?

Min Ji Park 기자 : mjpark@topstarnews.net   /  기사제보 및 보도자료 Report@TopStarNews.Net

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 사진이 다른 고화질 포토 뉴스, 톱스타뉴스(www.TopStarNews.Net) 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

credits: http://www.topstarnews.net/

Just chanced upon this picture on the Net. Doesn't it look like Ki Chul? Oh no, he's been immortalized into a rock mountain. :(

1346752751.jpg

credits: http://www.seoprise.com/board/view.php?uid=137692&table=gamu

Drawing of young Choi Young

1329C13A5046153F070574

credits: blog.daum.net

Caricatures of Choi Young

165E45395046154302CB711729B43A504615410C1B3C

credits: blog.daum.net

Some random thoughts:

Why does everyone think that killing yourself can prove your honor? Aren't there other ways to prove it? Eun Soo should teach these straitlaced guys a thing or two on this subject.

546077_432553430130975_1651766515_n.jpg

credits: http://www.facebook.com/FaithKoreanDrama

I love the BTS videos on Epi 7 and 8. Everyone looks like they're having fun, especially the scene where Choi Young catches Eun Soo. Seeing Lee Min Ho trying to wedge himself between the tree trunk... bwahahaha... it's classic! :))

While the good guys are gathering their forces and coming together because of a common goal, nothing much seems to be happening at the bad guys' side. Even though Ki Chul has gathered a group of minions who serve and obey him, they don't appear united, in that Eum Ja and Soo In seem to be working for goals that are different from Ki Chul. Sometimes, I get the feeling the only thing binding them together is the fact they were disciples of the same teacher. I haven't figured out Eum Ja but he doesn't look like he is into power and wealth. Or is he? He does appear to "respect" Choi Young for the warrior or man he is and deems him a worthy adversary and like Choi Young, Eum Ja seems to be the loyal type. I hope he can master his skills to the level he can target his deadly music at a particular individual in a group and battle it out with Choi Young again. It would be exciting to watch them then. It's very clear Soo In has a mind of her own and seems like the type who would not hesitate to betray her group for the sake of her own agenda.Then again, appearances can be deceiving.

What's with Ki Chul's morbid obsession with this divine healer from the heavens? Is it simply to find out what these tools are used for? I wonder if he has crossed paths with these divine healers or seen the things they can do with their "power". It's weird he has 3 sets of surgical tools with him. Does that mean he has tried to abduct or get one or two of them on his side but in vain? While his minions are scoffing at the possibility that Eun Soo is the real deal (even the normally distrustful Soo In has her reservations), Ki Chul is manically convinced she is. While he's the one who's always in control of himself and the situations and barking orders to his minions and everyone else, he's willing to belittle himself and allow Eun Soo to lead him by the nose. All this just for the sake of getting her on his side? Really?

myphim2009 said: otchosais said: 1st OTP --- ES  :x  CY
2nd OTP --- NG :x GM
3rd OTP ---  JB's assistant :x  DM
4th OTP --- ? :x JB

who is the best candidate for JB now??? 
:-?

and just a thought.. I have read in DB that they are thinking who is HWATA.. because of the tools GC showed to ES and them having "MADE IN KOREA" marks... so they are suspecting someone in the future too...

and I was like LOLing thinking if Hwata is the fortune teller ES met in episode 1..
that would be a TOTAL FUNNY!  =))

@bobsavero I put Si Hoo aside for awhile. Will up it back when his new drama on airs this coming December! :)) Now using Ryu Deok Hwan avatar. Gongmin is for me! I willing to share Gongmin with Noguk :))
Damn. The Princess' Man sweet time. I even read about King Sejong until King Sejo reign because of TPM. Now reading a lot about King Gongmin for Faith ;))

wow. @cikamoi, youre so awesome, willing to read history because of drama. =D>

i got shock when i see ep.7 bts (http://tvcast.naver.com/v/17063). i remember there is a news that tell us Lee Min Ho dont have a stuntman and he do fighting scene alone. in this bts, we can see LMH stuntman and EJ stuntman. little bit dissapointed :(