Guest Anomalous

@klexie24  I'm going to miss his hair too. I'm so used to it now. :)  But don't worry, it seems he is going to change his hair again according to the press conference pictures on the 4th. :D

Guest klexie24

Anomalous said: @klexie24  I'm going to miss his hair too. I'm so used to it now. :)  But don't worry, it seems he is going to change his hair again according to the press conference pictures on the 4th. :D

Can someone please help me out with something?There was an image posted earlier on this thread (see spoiler) and now, even though I've looked through dozen of pages, I just can't find it anymore. Maybe someone remembers on what page it is, or can repost the picture?Thanks. :)
<spoiler>The image of Choi Young kissing (not just almost kissing, but really kissing) the Red Moon Army girl.</spoiler>

Guest Anomalous

Adnana said: Can someone please help me out with something?There was an image posted earlier on this thread (see spoiler) and now, even though I've looked through dozen of pages, I just can't find it anymore. Maybe someone remembers on what page it is, or can repost the picture?Thanks. :)
<spoiler>The image of Choi Young kissing (not just almost kissing, but really kissing) the Red Moon Army girl.</spoiler>

I'm still a bit new here on this thread (I've been lurking for a good while now, but not long enough to have read through all the pages), so I apologize if this has already been discussed.
I was wondering if you girls are hoping/expecting a happy ending for the romantic pairing CY+ES. You know, what with them belonging to different time periods and all. I mean, CY obviously has to stay in the past, so that Korean history doesn't get all messed up. And ES has that prediction that she'll make a journey for ONE YEAR. So that means that she'll return to the future after one year in Goryeo?
If this drama doesn't have a HEA for the OTP I would honestly rather stop watching the show now, before I get even more invested in the story (though I doubt that's possible) and have my heart broken in the end.

Guest Anomalous

Adnana said: Yep, I managed to load the link and found the picture. It's not that I WANTED to see the picture again, LOL. It's more like I'm posting on a K-drama thread on amazon and I needed the picture to prove a point there. Y'know, exhibit A, if you will. The thing is, I'm sure this girl will come back later on in "Faith", and I was saying the I hope this doesn't happen before CY has fallen in love utterly and completely with ES. I wouldn't want the hero still pining after that girl when he sees her again.

Anomalous said:I agree with you. If the first love is still alive and comes back later, I hope it is way after CY already falls deeply in love with ES. We already have enough angst to deal with. Don't need first love to come back to complicate thing. You know, if the Red Moon warrior girl is still alive, what are the chances that she will be working for KC? What if KC manages to win her 'heart' and loyalty? She'll be on the bad side and that will make things more interesting for CY.

Guest farstrep

rrmski said:

Firstly, there's something that is really bothering me and that is the fact that ES is considering CY to be a murderer. I mean, he is a warrior that kills people because that's his job. He is not some kind of cold blooded killer like she sees him. The way she said it at the beginning to SI really upset me.