@whyworry you can find most kinds of download here http://kr-drama.net/2012/08/12/sbs-2012-faith/
Me myself download HANrel720 via torrent from there, a pity they're the last to be released :(

Edit:
DEAR GOD THEY JUST TOOK THE BLOG OUT O________O
What will I do now?? :'(
Anyway, you can try Kpopella: http://kpopella.org/2012/09/04/faith/ but they're slower to release the 720 versions =/

Guest Anomalous

By the way, anyone here knows a lot about flower? I'm just curious about the name of the flower that ES gave CY.
I guess that will be their special flower from now on. ES needs to give CY another flower immediately because the one in the bottle is starting to wilt. :x

Guest Heart.And.Soul

I thought it was a chrysanthemum at first, but they keep smelling it, and mums don't smell.. :-/
Either way, it is so pretty. And adorable that CY kept it! :x

Kim_Lilly said:
And I don't get it why you and other people don't enjoy watching sad stories... It's life, c'mon! We have to deal a lot more with sadness and deception than happiness. Even if it ends up badly for the OTP, you definitely shouldn't stop watching Faith. Enjoy the greatness of this story and cherish the cute and good moments cuz that's what makes things worth :)

Guest Anomalous

iheartLMH said: How will our newly clothed woodalchi chief CY fight without his sword? Remember KC has it already, right? How did he get it back? Thru DM? hahaha Just asking....

Just finished watching episode 8 with subs. What a great episode, it was well written, with depth. I am now totally in. Before I found the drama entertaining, but the editing and directing bugs me sometimes. But after this episode, I love the story so much that I seem to overlook them now. It is like falling in love...one overlook the other's faults and accept the other for who he or she is. kekeke I also think the director is finding his stride. The way they relate CY frozen state to a frozen lake is clever. I am so looking forward to CY "alive"state. Perhaps we will be treated to passionate love scenes later!

As to the ending, surely our otp will fall deeply in love and their love will transcend time. It might not be sad even if they cannot be together physically. The director had said that they will step up the love story. I can't wait for next Monday.....The king and the General vs evil KC and his goons...bring it on!

Faith fans, you all are great. Thanks for all your comments and insights and gifs, scaps, perverted thoughts. LOL