Guest walkietalkie

AGB rating seems inconsistent to me. The fluctuate from yesterday and today's episode doesn't seem right. TNmS, however, seems more consistent. I just think AGB doesn't seem reliable. Looking at the big picture, the numbers overall seem fairly consistent. I still have hopes for better ratings. :D

@LuvMinHo, hahah :D I forgot I edited my post.. I made Lady Choi SINGLE GRANNY with her son (GM) and his wife (NG)... and their SLAVE (GC).. hahah :D

hmm, I love CY with Straight Her but with BANGS... like in teh presscon... but I am also attached with his wavy hair :(

@Anomalous, I can always wake up to life just to see those men especially CY in a COLD bath naked :D hihihih
and I am rooting this OTP too :x DM and JB's assistant (LOYAL & SILENT) -- OTP :x

@marie67 & @bridie how could LMH be our STANDARD MEN.. lol!!! We will be spinsters for life if we can't lower our standards.. haha

@bobsavero, CY with wavy hair w/ bangs looks yummy :-*

CY without bangs makes him hot 8->

CY with STRAIGHT HAIR with bangs make me DROOLLY! hahah :)) =P~

bridie said:
@marie67
" What do you guys think about an open bath. Imagine all those men in a bath and next to them is ES XD. But ofcourse in her short pants and a t-shirt. OMG all those men will go nuts, and CY!!! Man I so want to see that badly"

OMG I would die to watch a scene like that :)) I can already picture ES getting In with the men and CYs eyes popping out with a WTH look and than turning to see his men staring at his sweethearts half naket body ...lol .. Telling everyone to look away and than lifting ES up his shoulder and walking Away only tell her of after :))
Damn ... I can actually see all this happening before my eyes :))

omo omo , i dont believe what i just read in softy recap:

"Hwasooin tells Eun-soo to save Young because she doesn’t want him to die either. Before she leaves, Eun-soo asks if Ki Chul has a weakness. Hwasooin smirks- if she knew his weakness, she would have used that knowledge herself already. “One thing, though. Don’t look weak to him. Ki Chul likes to step on weak people like they are bugs.”

Oh My Goshhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hwasooin please kill KC !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and works for CY or maybe its more better if you make a family with EJ. ahahhahaha  =))

Auntie Mame said: With ep 8, we have finished with the first 1/3 of the drama, which could be considered the exposition stage.  After which should be the real conflict/contest stage between the good versus evil.  Then, the final stage being the resolution stage.

With that said, and as some other comments have identified, we have a transition for CY in the dream sequence.  In the previous episodes, when he carried a death wish, he was always in ice and snow.  In ep 8, he is in water, which is melted icy and snow.  So, it could be infer that he now wants to and has a reason for living, i.e. ES. 

It will be interesting to see what other conflicts, besides the euthanasia, will stand between CY and ES.

BTW, I have a suggestion on how ES can get out of giving her heart to KC.   She can offer to give him plastic surgery for life.  She's the doctor from heaven that will make him look young as long as he lives.  In exchange, he has to stop all his dastardly deeds.   hee, hee. 

Jooni completed recap for 8 is out. Just in case anyone is interested. :D

http://joonni.com/2012/09/04/recap-faith-episode-8/

@bridie

http://asiadramasub.blogspot.ca/2012/01/faith.html

This site has softsub from both dramafever and viki. However, it is only up to episode 7. Episode 8 just air today, so it will be out tomorrow maybe?

When GC was smelling the flower I was surprised it did not wilt in his hand. Him trying to be romantic, almost made me throw up. It is pointless trying to woo someone who is trying to run away from you literally. 
I could just see ES receiving the flower, throwing it on the ground and stomping on it.1.It is from GC2.ruining a funny memory for her also in the background CY watches the whole scene and starts silently giggling. 

I have a question, when JB used smoke of some kind to make the guards faint did it kill them or just put them to sleep? I wonder. When GC arrived some of his men were still on the ground.
wouldn't mind being a female guard, the problem is I would prob faint to early.  CUT! hehehehehe