bobsavero said: wow. @cikamoi, youre so awesome, willing to read history because of drama. =D>

i got shock when i see ep.7 bts (http://tvcast.naver.com/v/17063). i remember there is a news that tell us Lee Min Ho dont have a stuntman and he do fighting scene alone. in this bts, we can see LMH stuntman and EJ stuntman. little bit dissapointed :(

Guest pallycute

@bobsavero Yes I understand with your disappointment but this drama still has long road (24 episodes), if the main character get fatal injury, how about the drama? Until now they still filming the drama, I guess they will end filming on October. So I agree with @octhosais, this also for security purpose. I'm sure if there's no dangerous situation, Lee Minho will do the action himself.

The martial arts director of the series says, “Lee Min Ho is very enthusiastic about the action scenes in this series. In spite of the fact that there’s always a risk of injury, he tries to shoot the scenes without using a stand-in. When there’s an unexpected situation, he handles it by himself even if we don’t give him a specific direction. He’s doing great.”  source: http://en.korea.com/?p=369631

does anyone here have CY's pic with his new hairdo just like in the preview for episode 9 ?
i really need those pic to keep me calm until the next episode
because it's gonna be a long long journey till the end of october
please give me those pic with bigger size so i can use it as wallpaper
in my phone, notebook, and my office PC

thank you so much..

Guest farstrep

class="ks_article_title"'Faith' Kim Hee Sun "Comic Acting? It's Similar To My Real Personality"September 5, 2012 9:51 AM EDT | By KoreaPortal Staff Writer \'Faith\' Kim Hee Sun
Actress Kim Hee Sun, who is appearing on the SBS Monday Tuesday drama, 'Faith,' stated that her real personality is similar to Yoo Eun Soo's. 

On the 4th, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Min Ho, Ryu Deok Hwan, Park Se Young, and producer Kim Jong Hak attended the press conference located at Incheon Unseo-dong.

On this day, Kim Hee Sun stated, "in the drama, Eun Soo is the only one that shows her feelings, so I boldly acted, hoping that people would feel refreshed."

Kim Hee Sun stated, "in the middle, I improvise a lot. I think that it's similar to my real personality."

She then added, "Eun Soo can't deal with seeing immorality. In the previous years, I acted as the roles similar to Candy, but this character is similar to Eliza's character."

Like Us on Facebook :     

Kim Hee Sun acts as the modern plastic surgeon, Yoo Eun Soo. Eun Soo shares romance with Goryeo's general Choi Young(Lee Min Ho)."

Meanwhile, 'Faith' is about a Goryeo general named Choi Young(Lee Min Ho) that travels 660 years to find the female doctor Yoo Eun Soo(Kim Hee Sun). It is a fiction action melo drama, where they have romance and also try to make king Gongmin (Ryu Deok Hwan) the true king. Lee Min Ho, Kim Hee Sun, Yoo Oh Sung, Lee Philip, Ryu Deok Hwan, Sung Hoon, Shin Eung Jung, Park Se Young appear in it.

credits: http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/5499/20120905/kim-hee-sun-talks-about-her-real-personality.htm

class="ks_article_title"'Faith' 'Lee Min Ho Says "Kim Hee Sun Has A Personality, That Makes You Want To Protect Her"September 5, 2012 9:43 AM EDT | By KoreaPortal Staff Writer \'Faith\' Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun 'Faith' Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun

Lee Min Ho from the SBS Monday Tuesday drama, 'Faith,' stated, "Kim Hee Sun has a personality that makes you want to protect her." 

On the 4th, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Min Ho, Ryu Deok Hwan, Park Se Young, and producer Kim Jong Hak attended the press conference located at Incheon Unseo-dong.

On this day, a reporter asked Lee Min Ho, "do you have good chemistry with Kim Hee Sun?" Lee Min Ho replied, "Kim  Hee Sun has a personality that makes you want to protect her. That's why I can't really feel the age difference."

He added, "thankfully, the viewers think we look good together. I'm glad. Eun Soo(Kim Hee Sun) is bright, and I think it's a character that fits well with Kim Hee Sun. I think the combination with Eun Soo and Choi Young's strong and cold character is good. I think Choi Young will slowly begin to change through Eun Soo."

Like Us on Facebook :     

Lee Min Ho plays the charcater of general Choi Young and Kim Hee Sun plays the role of a plastic surgeon, Yoo Eun Soo. Eun Soo and Choi Young(Lee Min Ho) are expected to have a melodramatic love line.

Meanwhile, 'Faith' is about a Goryeo general named Choi Young(Lee Min Ho) that travels 660 years to find the female doctor Yoo Eun Soo(Kim Hee Sun). It is a fiction action melo drama, where they have romance and also try to make king Gongmin(Ryu Deok Hwan) the true king. Lee Min Ho, Kim Hee Sun, Yoo Oh Sung, Lee Phillip, Ryu Deok Hwan, Sung Hoon, Shin Eung Jung, Park Se Young appear in it.

credits: http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/5498/20120905/lee-min-ho-talks-about-kim-hee-suns-personality.htm

class="ks_article_title"'Faith' Park Se Young, 4th Drama In One Year..."I'm Thankful"September 5, 2012 9:33 AM EDT | By KoreaPortal Staff Writer \'Faith\' Park Se Young 'Faith' Park Se Young

Actress Park Se Young, who appears on the SBS Monday Tuesday drama 'Faith,' revealed that she is working on her 4th drama in this year alone.

Park Se Young stated, "since my debut in January of this year, I've participated in 4 dramas. I'm wondering if it's too fast, but I'm thankful."

Park Se Young debuted in January of this year, with the SBS weekend drama, 'If Tomorrow Comes,' and appeared on KBS 2TV 'The Equator Man,' and 'Love Rain.'

She added, 'in the drama 'Faith,' it's my first time appearing from the first episode until the end the drama. This is why this was special for me. I had to audition 3 times for the character, princess Noguk. That's why I think I was more nervous, and prepared more."

Like Us on Facebook :     

Park Se Young married king Gongmin (Ryu Deok Hwan) who was held hostage in her country. She is caught in the troubles of the two countries, and she has many internal conflicts. 

Meanwhile, 'Faith' is about a Goryeo general named Choi Young(Lee Min Ho) that travels 660 years to find the female doctor Yoo Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun). It is a fiction action melo drama, where they have romance and also try to make king Gongmin (Ryu Deok Hwan) the true king. Lee Min Ho, Kim Hee Sun, Yoo Oh Sung, Lee Philip, Ryu Deok Hwan, Sung Hoon, Shin Eung Jung, Park Se Young appear in it.

credits: http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/5497/20120905/park-se-young-fourth-drama-in-one-year.htm

My favorite picture:

125EBE4A50474C92164443

credits: blog.daum.net

I don't think there are stills of Choi Young's new hairdo except for Epi 9 preview video at the moment. New hairdo:

336700393_640.jpg

credits: vimeo.com

Stills of BTS:

He wants to look at his Eun Soo through his handmade binoculars!!!

131A374A50473A291A8D4D

Opps!!! His cover is blown!!!

11105E4A50473A2A2750B5

Choi Young: Now you see me, now you don't.

Eun Soo: *deadpans* Are you sure about that?

Choi Young: Uh huh.

1420A94A50473A2A106683

Credits for the above pictures: blog.daum.net

Fan Art:

o0600044512172897298.jpg

credits: ameblo.jp

1346771410-1909015060.jpg

credits: sucashe.pixnet.net

Frodo and the Doctor:

tumblr_m9unnvGOvd1r9zq5ro1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_m9unnvGOvd1r9zq5ro2_r2_500.gif

credits: tumblr.com

b39e8ba2.jpg

credits: photobucket.com

Guest Heart.And.Soul

LOL! Love the one of his supposedly disappearing behind the tree... we see you stalker General.. Nice try though.  :))
Oh and nice binoculars! 

just came back from the office and now I am so SAD... :(
PERVERTED LADIES where are you? @-)
its wednesday and this is the farthest day to Monday :(
I am too TIRED from the office but I am always here spazzing... this is the only OUTLET of me now that I am so busy with work..
anyway, going to rewatch episode 7 and 8 :x

Annyeong Faith-lings :)

Yeah anyone who has gone bonkers over Lee Min Ho in Boys Over Flowers would know of his leg injury. He was involved in a car accident with his best friend, Jung Il Woo. Lee Min Ho was injured badly. So when he carried Geum Jandi in BOF, can see that he was struggling because of his bad leg.

And I am growing impatient waiting for Monday to come, very curious to see if their blossoming feelings of  love will be shown early or not or have to wait for few more episodes.

Wow Park Se Young is a hard working gal. She just debuted this January and already acted in 4 dramas. All her previous dramas before Faith, her role was not a good character, very annoying one :). As Princess Noguk, she got my attention this time. I watched Love Rain too, shes pretty there because shes a model.

The rest of the characters are new to me even the King *grin* except for Philip Lee cos I have seen him acting before. *sigh......!!!* and now waiting for weekend to come so that can see the next episode's preview.

bobsavero said: wow. @cikamoi, youre so awesome, willing to read history because of drama. =D>

i got shock when i see ep.7 bts (http://tvcast.naver.com/v/17063). i remember there is a news that tell us Lee Min Ho dont have a stuntman and he do fighting scene alone. in this bts, we can see LMH stuntman and EJ stuntman. little bit dissapointed :(

I fell in love with the new ost when it was played in Episode 8 during the scene of CY catching ES from falling. Reading its translation, the lyrics fit so well with CY. 
So, just for fun since I'm listening to this song now ^^ ...

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0.4em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.056; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Shin Yong Jae (of 4men) – Because My Steps Are Slow (걸음이 느려서) Faith OST
Like the rain that falls endlessly
You fall deep into my heart

0c474a92.jpg
Like countless grains of sand
You fill up my heart

c734363d.jpg
The lonely days, the held back tears
I will place them in memories and send them off with a smile

fe58c70c.jpg
Because my steps are slow, because my heart is slow
Though you were so close for me to touch, I went around so far

2bf0fbef.jpg
That’s why it hurts and that’s why I long for you
You’re my love, who makes me tear even when I smile

62dd8ba3.jpg
Though time stops, though my heart stops
Like a lie, you will live in my arms again
I love you as much as you make my heart beat

3ccdcb56.jpg
Please smile, give me your tears
Because that is my happiness

29071c89.jpg
There won’t be one again, not even if I die,
Even if I vomit up my heart – a person to take your spot

859b1899.jpg

7faf9d5c.jpg
Lyrics translation: popgasa.comPhotos: Dramabeans, dangermousie livejournal

Guest klexie24

Anyeong Faith addicts... 
I found this on tumblr while browsing some FAITH pictures.
sleepygeneralchoi.jpg
I think he's very sleepy and tired. Take care of yourself Minho-isshi >:D<

I haven't been posting a lot lately but I must say that I have been faithfully checking out Faith almost 24/7!! 
I'm just so happy we finally see both Eun-Soo and Young starting to have feeling for each other. It's so nice to see Eun-Soo's personality growing on Young and makes him see the world in a different light and pushes him to become a better person. 
My favourite favourite scene this week was Young catching Eun-Soo as she falls. I think if Young doesn't have feelings for Eun-Soo he would have caught her and then let her go the next minute. But in that scene, the viewers can feel Young was lingering on the hold of Eun-Soo as if he doesn't want to let her go so soon. It's like he was trying to cherish the moment to be with her, even for a second, but he knows he has to let her go in order to keep her safe from harm. I just find that so romantic :x 
I can't wait til next episodes to see them back together and realise their feelings for each other. I feel so giddy just thinking about that :D

wanne said:
I fell in love with the new ost when it was played in Episode 8 during the scene of CY catching ES from falling. Reading its translation, the lyrics fit so well with CY. 
So, just for fun since I'm listening to this song now ^^ ...

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0.4em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.056; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Shin Yong Jae (of 4men) – Because My Steps Are Slow (걸음이 느려서) Faith OST
Like the rain that falls endlessly
You fall deep into my heart

Like countless grains of sand
You fill up my heart

The lonely days, the held back tears
I will place them in memories and send them off with a smile

Because my steps are slow, because my heart is slow
Though you were so close for me to touch, I went around so far

That’s why it hurts and that’s why I long for you
You’re my love, who makes me tear even when I smile

Though time stops, though my heart stops
Like a lie, you will live in my arms again

Please smile, give me your tears
Because that is my happiness

There won’t be one again, not even if I die,
Even if I vomit up my heart – a person to take your spot

7faf9d5c.jpg
Lyrics translation: popgasa.comPhotos: Dramabeans, dangermousie livejournal

Guest Tinkiebell

@al13, one of my favourite scenes too   :)
The first thing CY does after breaking out of prison is check on ES. Just to make sure she's alright. The king told him that he purposely sent ES to KC's side because that's the only way the King thinks she'd be safe. So CY wanted to confirm this first after the jailbreak. It's only after he was sure that ES was safe, he left to meet the king and was ready to talk business   :x  
Swooooon, right?   ;)

rrmski said: bobsavero said: wow. @cikamoi, youre so awesome, willing to read history because of drama. =D>