omg. CY in hood is COOL. I hope he still in his old look. its more cool. (he looks like more younger in his old style)

vlcsnap-2012-09-04-15h20m16s63.png

OMG . THEY LOCK CY LIKE HE IS A MONSTER. :-/

ottoke ottoke. everytime i open mozzila or chrome, my fingers automaticly write forums.soompi.com, even i have to do something more urgent. aishhh, i cant be separated from this thread . lol.

edit: i just realized when KC meet CY in the prison, CY no longger locked with all chain. KC didnt realize that??? howcome???
production team, please improve your skill. make it equall with the actors/actress skills. :D..

edit again: now i know that all of wooldachi man is not king man. They are General Choi Young mans. thats why CY said to the king (in a cool hoodie) :
“You asked me to teach you how to fight. I will give you that answer now. A king is not someone who fights. A king is someone who has. There are kings that have one or two people and there are others who have tens of thousands. So first, own me. Then I will do the fighting.”
and see, all of wooldachi man want to rescue CY before they got to die.

love our general, CY.

and please production team or PDnim. give us some gift ex. CY bath scene, or CY changing dress scene (aaaaaaaaaa). we wont take our eyes from faith. please please please  [-O< [-O< [-O<

Hi everyone. I am not new to Soompi, BUT am definitely new to this thread. I cannot hold myself anymore. I am always up to date, reading this thread. The last time I ever posted something on a thread, it was for Rooftop Prince. But now, here I come..Faith! I will hide no more..:P
I, too, believe that CY and ES are falling for each other. Even if it may seem that both are not in full admittance to their feelings, their thoughts prove otherwise. Plus, CY is so hot to handle. *drools* I love all their sweet moments together, even their bittersweet moments. Although I hope that soon, they will be reunited. :)
Man..Faith..Faith..this show totally gives me the light for my Mondays and Tuesdays. I am always working on Mondays (I work at Wal-mart as a bakery associate..so, I am always up so early..before the sun even rises..to bake donuts and bread..and trust me, I am still sleeping on my way there..who can blame me?)..so, this show gives me a reason to be happy at work..and..I am off on Tuesdays..so what is even better..I get to wake up to 'Faith' instead of to work. Wow..i feel good..haha.
I cannot wait for next week. I want to know what will happen to our OTP. And..and..I am totally digging CY's new hair style. I will miss his old hair style, but this new one suits him too. It makes him look so much more powerful as the Woodalchi general..and..well, as some of you have mentioned, more manly. :)
I will definitely be stopping by here more often..

@vangsweetie637 you're welcome in these thread.. :) are you a minor??? might as well advice us in advance so we can put a RATED PG for you.. lol!!!

Perverted Faith Ladies welcome you here!!! \:D/

and just a thought..

If HS said that GC loves seeing people so weak definitely his WEAKNESS is seeing people SO STRONG... so GC's weakness is CY, partly King GM... so if they'll be working together, they can fight that GC... =D>

bobsavero said:

edit: i just realized when KC meet CY in the prison, CY no longger locked with all chain. KC didnt realize that??? howcome???
production team, please improve your skill. make it equall with the actors/actress skills. :D..

Ki Chul says, “You shouldn’t have done that. A smart person like you should have already known that I did all this because I treasured you and wanted to make you mine.”
O.O if people didn't know what the real situation was here ... they would have mistook KC's words to CY big time ... KC sounds like a possessive and obsessiveness lover over here :)

@ bobservo: hahaha..I will be here..i agree..this site is awesomeness..that is how i survive work..hahaha..I will definitely be here more often..and as for the perverted post..no worries..i will even plunge into the circle of ladies..hahahaha...
@otchoasis: thanks for the welcome :) hahaha..me..a minor? haha..nopes..I am perfectly of age..hahaha..even past age..hahaha..so I will even jump in..:)

By the way, ladies...someone please enlighten me on how to use the emoticons?? :)

vangsweetie637 said: Hi everyone. I am not new to Soompi, BUT am definitely new to this thread. I cannot hold myself anymore. I am always up to date, reading this thread. The last time I ever posted something on a thread, it was for Rooftop Prince. But now, here I come..Faith! I will hide no more..:P

myphim2009 said: vangsweetie637 said: Hi everyone. I am not new to Soompi, BUT am definitely new to this thread. I cannot hold myself anymore. I am always up to date, reading this thread. The last time I ever posted something on a thread, it was for Rooftop Prince. But now, here I come..Faith! I will hide no more..:P

vangsweetie637 said: @ bobservo: hahaha..I will be here..i agree..this site is awesomeness..that is how i survive work..hahaha..I will definitely be here more often..and as for the perverted post..no worries..i will even plunge into the circle of ladies..hahahaha...
@otchoasis: thanks for the welcome :) hahaha..me..a minor? haha..nopes..I am perfectly of age..hahaha..even past age..hahaha..so I will even jump in..:)

By the way, ladies...someone please enlighten me on how to use the emoticons?? :)

Guest wls2948

I see KC is fascinated by ES.  She can handle him so well.  It would be great if KC falls for ES...maybe he will change for better

I'm re-watching ep 7 with subtitle right now. I found out CY really is a frontal kind of person  :)) He ask the governor without hesitation if he planned a treason by using prince kyung chang. This made me LOL. It's just like questioning a pick pocket if he plan to steal someone else's wallet. Hihihihi... This general really an interesting person and a really hot one. *pervert mode ON*

Someone else is thinking that Eunsu is just pretending to go along Gi Cheol's awful scheme to woo her??
I mean... She's very smart, she must know that Choe Yeong is capable of saving himself.
Is she maybe trying to buy time to Yeong until he can rescue her?? After all, she keeps remembering that he told her to "stick by him and do what he says".