Guest Anomalous

@Shajoona  Oh, how I miss you. Your enthusiasm for Faith knows no bound. It is quite contagious really. :)) Awaiting for your funny caps. :D

Guest wisteria7

I haven't seen epi 8 yet, but epi 7 was magnificent. Lee Min ho's acting is excellent;He has a great career ahead of him. Ratings are going to go through the roof next week and from then on.

BTW I see epic actor written all over him.

You know,I get a little peeved at the ratings because they don't record how many of us watch each episode several times just to catch details and see the acting again. Every time I watch an episode-I see something new there to round out my experience.

It's not a show to be taken lightly.

Guest klexie24

http://youtu.be/ALnPTyi6nb8 
hey guys have you watch this already I just saw this in youtube. I love the song too. 
bring back the memories of CY and ES. teehee...  :x  ;;)  8->

I was browsing Joonni's website and came upon this amazing thought of Softy (particularly the last part is very spon on :)  ) : "He’s come undone by a flower. who knew he could have such a sentimental heart. I can’t believe he kept that flower in his aspirin bottle. Forget all the times he carried her in his arms – this made me swoon a lot more. this simple gesture says so much about what he is keeping inside." Swooooooooon :x

Guest Anomalous

briseis said: I was browsing Joonni's website and came upon this amazing thought of Softy (particularly the last part is very spon on :)  ) : "He’s come undone by a flower. who knew he could have such a sentimental heart. I can’t believe he kept that flower in his aspirin bottle. Forget all the times he carried her in his arms – this made me swoon a lot more. this simple gesture says so much about what he is keeping inside." Swooooooooon :x

Guest Tinkiebell

reedtrip82 said: Is the queen and king marry already or they still engaged because i don't see they same the same bed *ahem room Yeah, they should just do it already and it'll probably solve all of their ... *ahem* "frustrations"...

Guest farstrep

Thanks @Anomalous!! Loving those Eum Ja pictures... I still don't understand his motivations. He's not an easy person to figure out.

Some awesome drawings of Choi Young:

2044EA395046154521E68E
172451495046189B11E944

133262335046153830307B

190D013A504615402FEB9F

credits: blog.daum.net

Some drawings of the Queen:

184C293950448BA8094C6A

1567E5405043856C1F2EB7184C293950448BA8094C6A

credits: http://bageto79.tistory.com

Drawings of Choi Young and Eun Soo

1513964F5046238D301EBD

credits: http://bageto79.tistory.com

CY is quite sentimental and so inlove...ES too... i think now he found something to live for...hwata’s supplies. from hundreds of years ago. KC says aside from this there are two more sets. she asks to see the rest...i wonder what is more to know about hwata...maybe a latter in english or hangul that only ES can read ...so maybe she will understad about the portal when it's opening again...

Didn't bother repeating yesterday's with sub just to keep my sanity. Didn't watch today's for fear I might go mad. Sine I have read the comments here will watch today's when it's subbed. Now I feel like ranting something that bothers me. Why does ES just obeys these people? Since she knows how important they see her,  why doesn't she rebell by for instance saying I have the right to do what I want and go where I want to go. They afterall think she's from heaven.  Me and I'm sure most of you here would agree a person from our world the last thing we would tolerate is being held against our will and controlled. JUST SAYING !!!!

Guest Anomalous

iGGOLoHiTZwZ7.jpeg

Looks like CY has hidden weapons inside his pant.
Makes you wonder what else he is hiding under there.  ;)) :\"> :P :-\"

i218dL5tyttpj.jpeg

Is that a little smile I see from Eom-Ja?

iQ0onuli90F6M.jpeg

Evil KC is checking to see if the King is truly dead.

iJJfjdNuxshj8.jpeg

iBYwYHY4ktN7A.jpeg

And now he has Choi Young's sword.

iqOldUwMftlvX.jpeg

Seriously dude, leave the dead alone.  >:P :-q

I wake up to check this forum and it says 314 New. Man this thread is moving so fast. >.<
I haven't watched episode 7 nor episode 8. But from what I read from all you guys. They make you feel or depressed & an emotional wreck in episode 7. But in episode 8 they make you feel all happy & giddy. And what's this I hear from people that not only did he keep the FLOWER he also kept the ASPIRIN BOTTLE. Someone kill me now!!tumblr_m9seoa3T7Y1r4qo34.gif
And and and episode 9 contains jealousy! OMMMOtumblr_m96p8uqB4M1rvw5pd.gif

EDIT:Episode 9 Preview

1) In a way it was smart of CY to surrender to KC.  At least, he knew he would be given a safe ride back to the King because it was certain KC would bring the so-called 'traitor' back to court to demoralize and insult the King.

2) As for KC, there is no hope of redemption for that character.  But, I still get a kick out of the stupid look on his face when he's with ES.  He looks like a 'dork'.  And, the cocktail hour scene was totally hilarious.  If he went through the portal into 'heaven/future', the only job he could get would be as a petty gangster working for a loanshark.  His future would not be bright, by either Goryeo or today's standards.  pfft

3) In looking at the men and women couples in this drama, it is interesting that the thought that comes to mind is the eternal question: "Can the love of a good woman change a man?"

Of course, the American writer, Helen Rowland's quote is also appropriate:
"A good woman inspires a man [ES and the king];
a brilliant woman interests him [ES and Jang Bin];
a beautiful woman fascinates him [ES and KC];
and a sympathetic woman gets him [ES and CY]."

libby5602 said: Didn't bother repeating yesterday's with sub just to keep my sanity. Didn't watch today's for fear I might go mad. Sine I have read the comments here will watch today's when it's subbed. Now I feel like ranting something that bothers me. Why does ES just obeys these people? Since she knows how important they see her,  why doesn't she rebell by for instance saying I have the right to do what I want and go where I want to go. They afterall think she's from heaven.  Me and I'm sure most of you here would agree a person from our world the last thing we would tolerate is being held against our will and controlled. JUST SAYING !!!!