ioZquuGjah4Bl.jpeg

Showing off her power...

ibx6AjbTBEaVsP.jpeg

Shocking ES speechless. :))

iQWWdqJi9XAjU.jpeg

ip2KAozEYbCro.jpeg

iZIFPGMRDYwOE.jpeg

iCRmjse1XskEy.jpeg

You know, she is quite pretty. Too bad she's on the evil side.

Wow this thread moves so fast. I can hardly keep up. You , guys, are amazing and so funny.
Love the idea of Goryeo warriors having a bath in the river......so hot..

I like the General's new hairstyle, the one with the hair tied up. It make him look more manly and mature. I never thought I would say this, but men with hair tied up like the warriors  are quite sexy. Imagine untying it and playing with the hair........

Episode 8...one can feel the wind of change . On a side note, Dr JB is amazing with his concoction that make people sleep. I am still not quite happy with the way the directing is going. I used to watch a lot of Chinese war dramas. The fighting scenes and the scenes when the adversaries meet are usually very intense...I just don't feel it here. LMH  action scenes feel cool but not exciting.. why is that? I feel it is the way it is filmed. I am watching Bridal Mask..the action scenes are exciting because the intensity is there. what do you all think?

Guest wisteria7

S_sun said: Wow this thread moves so fast. I can hardly keep up. You , guys, are amazing and so funny.
Love the idea of Goryeo warriors having a bath in the river......so hot..

I like the General's new hairstyle, the one with the hair tied up. It make him look more manly and mature. I never thought I would say this, but men with hair tied up like the warriors  are quite sexy. Imagine untying it and playing with the hair........

Episode 8...one can feel the wind of change . On a side note, Dr JB is amazing with his concoction that make people sleep. I am still not quite happy with the way the directing is going. I used to watch a lot of Chinese war dramas. The fighting scenes and the scenes when the adversaries meet are usually very intense...I just don't feel it here. LMH  action scenes feel cool but not exciting.. why is that? I feel it is the way it is filmed. I am watching Bridal Mask..the action scenes are exciting because the intensity is there. what do you all think?

Guest Anomalous

ibtHiPM5EJdxl4.jpeg

Sleeping Beauty is at it again. :))

isDN3AHMFgJEw.jpeg

iedfXdj58Nniw.jpeg

ipexoUnVG9KSB.jpeg

ibpNiBrTUtfeKB.jpeg

ibbneIUpzJOJFL.jpeg

i38JbkxSFOAnh.jpeg

iGFXWXuZiHAJ8.jpeg

Gah, the looks that these two are throwing back and forth toward each other are killing me. :x :x :x

Good morning PERVERTED LADIES!!! My GAWD!!! I realize how ADDICT I am when it comes to FAITH and this THREAD,,, I really dreamed of still posting my thoughts in the thread and spazzing about our PSYCHO-turned-out-STALKER-and-in-the-future-be-ES's-JAGI-ya  =)) 
and when I wake up at around 5am, all I did was to run to the lap top and read all your posts from where I said good night and yah know, react to different posts here.. :D
HERE ARE MY REPLIES TO SOME POSTS WHILE I AM SLEEPING :x
@marie67,  TALKING ABOUT STANDARDS OF MEN and about you saying LMH is NOT comparable to others, you know what, I NEVER had a BF in my whole life.. lol!!! my standards are SO MUCH GREAT! lol!!! at home, at the office, within my friends, they all know that I LIKE/LOVE LMH type.. :x hahah... How can any man be compared to him?! hahaha :D Now, I think I'll be SINGLE if I'll be using LMH as my standards for my man :D and to take note, ever since I knew LMH existing in the earth, I am using his face as my wallpapers in my phone, ipad, and others.. :x
@Kim_Lilly and @Anomalous and the rest of PERVERTED FAITH LADIES, how dare you don't call me in this special mission.. TO SEE our CY in a HOT or COLD (since its summer in Korea) BATH.... I WOULD LOVELY ACCEPT that scene... BRING THEM ON SHOW!!! and the only person I don't want to see naked in a bath scene --- OBVIOUSLY GC and the King's Assistant... X(
@klexie24 waah!!! that drawing is too hot to handle.. what more the real person!!! DRROOLLLZZZ...=P~
@Tinkiebell, If i'll be there, I would say GC and ES must have a race riding the horse.. of course ES will win because she had the BEST teacher for horse back riding :x
@cikamoi, you are right... our King GM didn't failed our pleads to be BRIGHT and CONNIVE WITH CY :x I love it when what I foresee in a drama come true :D
@Shajoona I MISS YOUR POSTS! :x :)
400864_432603203459331_927837430_n.jpg
 -- @Kim_Lilly, the picture looks like SINGLE-OLD GRANNY(Lady CHoi), with their son (GM) and his wife (NG) hahah and we should not forget THE OLD SLAVE (GC) bwahaha =))
@briseis, GOOD TO KNOW THAT FAITH'S RATINGS are improving... I can see that this drama can SURPASS 15% and more! =D>
FUNNY THAT THE THING I HATED MOST IS READING and yet when it comes to these thread I became a FAST READER  8-> 
THEN I REALIZED ITS WEDNESDAY AGAIN :( 1 week to wait for another FAITH EPISODE TO COME.... why can't be MON & TUE ALWAYS???  :((

argh! back to reality again :( whole day office works and be tired... I will be rewatching Faith Episodes just to survive... and be a STALKER like CY here on the thread... :x
have a BLESSED DAY PERVERTED FAITH LADIES :x :-*

Guest Anomalous

@otchosais  Sorry we forgot to invite you. :-S  But you were stuck in the dreamworld with Choi Young and wouldn't wake up. What can we do?  ;)) :P

More pictures...
King and Queen under house arrest.

ilQMZEnLXhI7d.jpeg

The Queen is definitely not happy.

isIOJ03ZBMYvW.jpeg

ibg8lfRFbr5zgK.jpeg

Poor King! He does look lonely.

iOHiAB1rK71CC.jpeg

Wonder if he was thinking of Choi Young? He was painting a picture of a man fishing. Aw, bromance...

Episode 8RATINGS AGB

Nationwide: 11,0% (+1,2%)Seoul: 12,4% (+1,5%)

MBC Golden Time - 15,4% / 16,4%KBS2 Haeundae Lovers - 9,3% / 9,3%

RATINGS TNmS

Nationwide: 12,6% (+0,3%)Seoul:  13,9 (+/-0,0%)

MBC Golden Time -  16,0% /  18,6%KBS2 Haeundae Lovers -  10,3% /  10,2%

Info: Golden Time maybe will have 23 episodes (3ep extension)

For me EP8 was what we call a new beginning ^_^ 
Not only for  ES the king and queen but most importantly for CY
Also what i loved about EP8 were all the metaphors

Even though CY keeping the flower was quite predictable for me but  I still screamed like a crazy fan girl when i saw it. What added more depth to the scene was how CY had kept the flower in the Aspirin bottle and not covered in a cloth. Watching that flower in a bottle gave me the feeling that CY wanted to preserve the flower ,keep it alive to protect it and Keep it safe. It was as if that flower was ES ^_^ I also found it so ironic that out of all the flowers ES were to offer CY she offered him a wildflower...A wildflower represents the phrase , young wild and free ...which we all know CY isn't .His not young in a sense with how fast he had to grow up and shoulder responsibility he was forced on. In a way that flower represented ES :) And i guess that's what made keep it with him.
I also loved the metaphor of what CY's dream put forward today , please correct me if i'm wrong...But the only time CY has dreamed of the Ice-land is when ever his near a death situation. So for him to just dream this dream when his still flesh and bone has it's own symbol, that his dream no longer represents death but spring of life. I also love the metaphor and process of how Winter turned into spring.As CY walked towards his father the ice beneath him broke and he fell into water...how the water kept pulling him in as he drowned and struggled to break free ... If this were the old CY he would have welcomed death but instead he fought it :)But in a sense the water did kill him ... it killed his desire to die and instead gave him the gift of life.As we all know Water symbolizes life , birth a new direction which is what CY found when he fell into spring...which represents re/birth, growth and life , when flowers bloom and colour surrounds the complete opposite to winter  ^_^ The dream was so symobic in showing the change and new beginning in CY's life even though CY is unaware of it, shocked and can't make sense of anything.. his heart isn't. I love it how the Dream and Wildflower came together to represent this ^_^

@otchosais Neither have I had a BF, and maybe thats why I am still single cuz I compare everybody to him. He just has something so charming I just dont know what it is. He seems so playful and caring and down to earth, handsome, lovely, cute, manly, teasy, OMG I can go on like this till next week monday.

What do you guys think about an open bath. Imagine all those men in a bath and next to them is ES XD. But ofcourse in her short pants and a t-shirt. OMG all those men will go nuts, and CY!!! Man I so want to see that badly. His eyes will pop out of his head, and he will beat the crap out of his men while he himself will go 'protect' her.

Sometimes I think the director will not go for lovey dovey scenes because KHS is married and has a young daughter who also watches her moms drama. Must be strange to see her do all that stuff with another man. Though If I were her, I would be jealous on my mom ^^.

With ep 8, we have finished with the first 1/3 of the drama, which could be considered the exposition stage.  After which should be the real conflict/contest stage between the good versus evil.  Then, the final stage being the resolution stage.

With that said, and as some other comments have identified, we have a transition for CY in the dream sequence.  In the previous episodes, when he carried a death wish, he was always in ice and snow.  In ep 8, he is in water, which is melted icy and snow.  So, it could be infer that he now wants to and has a reason for living, i.e. ES. 

It will be interesting to see what other conflicts, besides the euthanasia, will stand between CY and ES.

BTW, I have a suggestion on how ES can get out of giving her heart to KC.   She can offer to give him plastic surgery for life.  She's the doctor from heaven that will make him look young as long as he lives.  In exchange, he has to stop all his dastardly deeds.   hee, hee. 

@marie67 & @otchosais

I know what you mean with the standard of man talk. The reason why I'm still single is because these drama's and leading man have spoiled me .. Everytime I meet someone I can't help but compare them LMH mr thornton Darcy, goo jun pyo it's just not fair !!! Damn it ! To top it off I can't lower my standards .. It's either them or no one :/ I have a feelin I'm going to be single for a long looong time :( Theyve stopped making good man now days..

@marie67
" What do you guys think about an open bath. Imagine all those men in a bath and next to them is ES XD. But ofcourse in her short pants and a t-shirt. OMG all those men will go nuts, and CY!!! Man I so want to see that badly"

OMG I would die to watch a scene like that :)) I can already picture ES getting In with the men and CYs eyes popping out with a WTH look and than turning to see his men staring at his sweethearts half naket body ...lol .. Telling everyone to look away and than lifting ES up his shoulder and walking Away only tell her of after :))
Damn ... I can actually see all this happening before my eyes :))

@wisteria7

I know what you mean about Bridal Mask ..watching that show specially the scenes with KS and KT is like having a mini heartattack ... =))

@subject I'm sorry. I forgot one word - "maybe" :)
http://news.nate.com/view/20120904n22970
This article says, that MBC would like to extend GT to 23 episodes and talking on it with producers (ratings go up and MBC would like to give "Veterinarian" a good start). Then Golden Time will be end a week before Chuseok, and "Veterinarian" runs after Chuseok.
But nothing is confirmed :)

Guest Anomalous

Auntie Mame said: With ep 8, we have finished with the first 1/3 of the drama, which could be considered the exposition stage.  After which should be the real conflict/contest stage between the good versus evil.  Then, the final stage being the resolution stage.

With that said, and as some other comments have identified, we have a transition for CY in the dream sequence.  In the previous episodes, when he carried a death wish, he was always in ice and snow.  In ep 8, he is in water, which is melted icy and snow.  So, it could be infer that he now wants to and has a reason for living, i.e. ES. 

It will be interesting to see what other conflicts, besides the euthanasia, will stand between CY and ES.

BTW, I have a suggestion on how ES can get out of giving her heart to KC.   She can offer to give him plastic surgery for life.  She's the doctor from heaven that will make him look young as long as he lives.  In exchange, he has to stop all his dastardly deeds.   hee, hee.