[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

20121028_leeteuk_hair2.jpg20121028_leeteuk_hair8.jpgtumblr_mcusp2DHPb1rj46xdo2_1280.png

1st picture shows that he is busy on his phone at the same time checking any paparazzi. I remember he tweeted that there are paparazzi on the taxi and he knows it. He looks like he is going somewhere that is why he keeps checking the people on the street as shown on the 1st picture..Also wondering what is in the bag??Is it supposed to be his manager has to bring this bag? possibility that he is alone 95% because no one is carrying his bag except him.

2nd picture a slight smile on his face while looking at his mobile. This photo was taken after his geek photoshoot  this might had finished late, the streets looks empty and as you can see he is alone walking no manager on the side. Is he going somewhere by this time based on his tweet he said that since he saw paparazzi he might as well go home but I doubt it if he really went home.

3rd picture he is wearing the same clothes on his preview for the magazine.

Knowing Leeteuk he will definitely would like to show this kind of style to someone ( new hair cut and Leather jacket ) I wonder who will be awake by the time he finish the photo shooting. By the looks on the picture he has some plan to go somewhere and meet someone. The streets are quiet and only by this time idols are outside dating..That is according to the idolswho said that they always go out dating on the wee hours of the morning when everyone is almost sleeping.

Kang Sora DJ talks about Leeteuk ( Nov 06,2011 )

Transcript :  ( eclipzee ) thank u for the translation

Kang Sora : it it's my first time doing this today and that person, lee teuk gave me _____ and we were going to have a phone call but due to the schedules, we couldn't make that happen he cheered for me and gave me a lot of tips he also requested 2 play notting hill's she and noeul's i miss you ah thank you lee teuk and as i listen to the show after this i really like the song, she ost from notting hill it is really romantic.

and the second part

and i watched it many many times, somehow he requested this song!

and no eul's i miss you,i heard it last night and it says "i miss you"

many many times and i don't know if it's just me thinking but i don't think so.

The streets from notting hill, those streets, i want to walk through them while listening to these songs

in the future..

thank you lee teuk, fighting! do well on your radio show!

here are the songs She and I miss you.

Link of the engsub of I miss you

OMO my mind is still working. If Leeteuk ask Sora to play this song therefore the Song " She" was really meant for Sora and since Leeteuk ask her to play the song I miss you by Nouel's. One thing came into my mind and have to open again this PC..Leeteuk is more into music and he can find songs meant for the person, just like the song of IU peach he was thinking of a person while listening to it.

D-11 is the seat number of Sora on their first date and Leeteuk ask Sora to play I miss you by Noeul..

Simply means D-11..I Miss U  was really for Sora..

• Like 1

Leeteuk Miss Sora SUKIRA ( Nov 06,2011 )

LT: Now at this time, our Sora-ssi is having her broadcast coolly too (referring to her tv drama), before, the staffs also praised her. Our Sora really doesn't have anything she don't know. Our members, our staffs misses you~ Except for KTR's writer noona.

Leeteuk dedicate the song I'll be missing you for Sora

(
after the song finish playing)

LT: Actually I want to tell Sora-ssi something through broadcast that I miss you~ Wuhahaha~ Uh... Sora-ssi might hear it, so I must laugh coolly~

• Like 1

Remember how we were all wondering how Sora and LeeTeuk made up when SungMin showed up at lunch?  Sora was pissed but when they got to the pool, they were okay.  Apparently, LeeTeuk sent a text message to Sora - and here's the message:

Sora-ya – mian-he!  I know I went too far by inviting SungMin over to have lunch with us but that was the only assurance I need that there is no one else in your heart  but me.  The jealous feelings I had on SungMin after knowing you met during the time I missed you a lot just won’t go away.  I know that when you gave me a kiss on the cheek during dinner after our Nami trip, that was an assurance from you that you like me too but my foolish heart just won’t keep still.  I promise I will never mistrust you again, and put my insecurities behind.  I already apologized to SungMin and he said if I act that way again, he will have no choice but to steal you from me.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

P.S. – I wasn’t looking for a pale-faced woman that time; I was just trying to tease SungMin.  But I’m glad that incident happened because I found out how jealous you were.  Saranghae Sora-ya!

[.spoiler]

Finally C=
Hi FD's ^^
I think the baby of "hello baby" looks like baby Sora kekeke.  What is your opinion?

tumblr_mbxl7r9Txi1rhxbnno2_250.jpgtumblr_mbxl7r9Txi1rhxbnno1_250.jpgcr: super junior tumblr

tumblr_m7ilyf5p5K1rtczsao1_250.jpgtumblr_m7ilyf5p5K1rtczsao3_250.jpgcr: DC Kang Sora

He will be a good father:
tumblr_mbifkxiJHi1rqctb3.gifcr: tagged 

Have a nice day~~~~
tumblr_mciju1ZR2U1qzfcd4o1_250.gifcr: super junior tumblr

Guest lallinachan

mywebfoot said: @josan @lallinachan @huey
There seem to be three horizontal stripe wearers. Picture heavy post

One - male - cameraman - dark blue base, white stripes starting below the shoulder. 

tumblr_mcx1z6PBgw1rscf1lo2_400.pngTwo - female - staff member - black and white stripes with white cuffs and sleeves up to the wristtumblr_mcx1z6PBgw1rscf1lo1_250.pngThree - female - (Sora?) - black and white stripes, with red hearts, can't seem to see white cuffs anywheretumblr_mcx1z6PBgw1rscf1lo3_1280.png
In the BTS screen grab above you see One and Three.In the High Cut still shots in the magazine we see Three. In two different shots. 658e61aagw1dxz3jvm62kj.jpg658e61aagw1dxz3gttq0yj.jpg

Guest LuCyJuNg

hey happy sunday everyone!!been missing this thread, haven't visited for more than 2days i guess..
how is everyone here??
fun to read @playerkbd and @ice308 trolling or exchange conversation, should i say?? keep it up guys.. im also like this =)) while reading..
the letters both from @viyra and @ k_craze!! daebak!! at least we see some glimpse of how these 2 should communicate right?? more letters!!
another picture of the mysterious girl in the interview! woah! eagle eye FDs, i think another case to discuss.. im not good at crackng some codes, but FDs are daebak in this! will wait for more insights then.. *sorry no help..
anyway, hope i'm no too late in greeting our couple!
HAPPY 400 DAYS PARK JUNG SU AND KANG SORA..*sorry capslock, can't help it!
more days to count until PJS's release date..
*fighting!
omo! i almost forgot! @jerqu's FF!! hot scene! thank god, i easily opened the account, does this mean im a true blooded perjuhmma??ottokke???? ;;) ;;) ;;)
10thumps up @playerkbd and @jerqu!! 
early release of chapter19 please..
calling out @lazyme2day, as promised where is your comics? and @josan, your FF too!

=)) =))  =)) 

[star of the Week] Super Junior′s Leeteuk and Kang Sora′s Adorable TeukSora Moments

excerpt:
While he may be the sturdy leader of Super Junior and a goofball on variety shows, Leeteuk also proved to be a very romantic guy through his relationship with actress Kang Sora on MBC’s We Got Married.
read the full article here: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=19770
this article makes me wanna watch the whole episodes again!!!!

Daylight savings time in CA so I have extra time to spend here - here's what I was talking about - I hope I don't bore anyone.

SORA’s parents pacing back and forth outside SORA’s bedroom at their house.  SORA had gone back home 2 days ago; she told her parents she wants to get some rest after wrapping up the movie My Pavarrotti.   Her parents didn’t say anything; they know something is bothering their daughter but they didn’t want to interfere with her feelings.

Now both her mother and father are getting worried because she barely goes out of her bedroom since she came.   Suddenly their telephone rang. 

“Oemonie” – it was LEETEUK on the other line.  Mian-he. I know it is a little late but I am worried about SORA.  She hasn’t picked up my calls and her manager said she took some days off.  I’m sure this is the only place she’ll go to.

Mother:  She’s here.  You know she won’t go anywhere other than home if she wants to stay away from the crowd.  

LEETEUK:  Is she okay?  She’s not sick, right?

Mother:  She is worse than a sick puppy.  She’s locked up in her room;  she only comes out to eat a little or to use the bathroom.  In 2 days, I can tell she’s lost a lot of weight.

LEETEUK:  I’m sorry mother.  I may have something to do with her current condition.  I wish I can do something about it.  You know so well I don’t want to see or even know SORA is not happy. 

Mother:  I think she is having a hard time admitting you would be gone.   I know how happy she has been since you two became a couple. 

LEETEUK:  She made me very happy too mother.  She is the best thing that happened to me – I can’t seem to want for more – just having her makes my life complete.

Mother:  Do you want to talk to her?  I’ll knock at her door.

LEETEUK:  It’s okay mother; she might not want to be disturbed.  I will just call her tomorrow before I report to the camp.

Meanwhile, SORA’s father, who’s been eavesdropping on the other line, can’t help but intercept in the conversation.

Father:  Yah, Lee Seobang, do you really love my daughter?

LEETEUK:  Oh, ahboeniem, how are you?  Are you alright?

Father:  I am asking you if you love my daughter.  Even tho’ I already know, I still want to hear it from you.

LEETEUK:  I do love her father.  I honestly do.

Father:  Then how come, after I entrusted her to you, you’ll just leave her alone? And for 2 years??

LEETEUK:  Father, inasmuch as I want to be by her side, I guess I am in a situation where I am unable to control or can’t do anything about it.  You’ve been through this too, right father?

Father:  I know, I understand, and your mother-in-law understand  too.  But you know, our SORA is young, and when she fell in love for the first time, she wanted that love to be by her side all the time.  I’m sure if you explain everything to her, and if you talk to her with all honesty and sincerity, she will understand.

LEETEUK:  But how can I talk to her when she turned her cell phone off.  She didn’t even tell me she asked her management for some days off.   I feel like she didn’t want to see me anymore. 

Father:  Just as you are getting lonely with your impending separation, SORA is getting lonely too.  Why don’t you just come by now; we won ‘t tell her anything – we won’t tell her you called, okay.

LEETEUK:  Thank you father.

Father: We’ll be waiting for you; and don’t worry about bringing anything; what is most important now is for you and SORA to clear things up before you leave for your duty.

LEETEUK was so happy when he hanged up.  He went straight to his mom and sister and told them he needed to see someone and iron things out.

LEETEUK Mom:  Are you going to see SORA?

Sis InYoung:  Yah, omma, your son has become a more responsible man since he found the woman he loves.

LEETEUK Mom:  Go hurry; don’t make her wait and give her your best assurance.

Sis Inyoung;  Don’t worry JungSoo-ya, I will be here for her when you are not around.

Thirty minutes later, a white 2-door sedan stopped in front of the Kang residence.  Out came a good-looking shy Park JungSoo. 

Father:  He’s here.  He looks pitiful; he looks so worried.

Mother: I know.  I can tell both of them are having a hard time.

LEETEUK went in the house and bowed to SORA’s parents.  SORA’s father showed him to SORA’s bedroom door.  SORA’s mother knocked but SORA won’t open the door. 

Mother:  SORA-ya, I am coming in – I have something to give you.

Still no answer from SORA.  Luckily her bedroom door is not locked so her mother turned the door knob, motioned to LEETEUK to walk in.  SORA was facing the wall when he walked in – her eyes wide open – swollen – from too much crying.  She felt someone sat on her bed and heard the door shut.  Suddenly she felt a gentle touch on her cheek and a whisper – my baby princess.

A tear fell as soon as she heard that very familiar voice and soon she started sobbing.  LEETEUK was trying to control his emotions but as soon as he saw SORA crying, his tears started running down his cheeks too.

You don’t want to see me anymore?  Why are you avoiding me?  Don’t I matter to you anymore?  Look at me, LEETEUK said, as he held her shoulder to make her turn and look at him. 

“I am not trying to avoid you – I just don’t want you to see me feeling sad when you go.  I would rather that we don’t see each other when you leave because I’m afraid I might not let you go.”

SORA-ya, if you don’t let me go, the Korean government will get mad at you, LEETEUK said jokingly.  Now, SORA started to smile. 

LEETEUK helped her get up ; she sat on the bed, her back leaning against the wall.  LEETEUK looked at her with a weak smile; rubbed the tears off her face – then sighed.

“I thought I’ll leave without having a glance of your face”, says LEETEUK .  I was so worried and I felt like losing my mind when I couldn’t get a hold of you; moreso after your manager said you requested some days off.”

“I am so lost, oppa.  My mind is running a thousand miles with so many questions and worries.  I can’t seem to think straight”, was her soft response.   “I am beginning to feel the emptiness already.” 

“Didn’t we agree that whatever it is that is worrying us, we would sit down and talk about it?  Why are you trying to carry the burden alone?  I too have lots of questions and worries about us now that we will be separated.  I don’t really know how I am going to survive the 2 years without you by my side.”  LEETEUK was beginning to get teary-eyed too. 

“Should I worry about you while I am gone?  Should I worry if you are getting enough rest, if you are eating right, and if you are sleeping well?  Those are my most important questions and worries right now.  I am not even worried about the kind of life I would have inside the camp – a life that is so unfamiliar to me – all I am worried about now is you.  Don’t you even worry about me now? 

SORA started sobbing more – her tears kept falling – she seems to be panting so hard too.

LEETEUK got on the bed and sat with her; grabbed her hand with both hands and slowly laid SORA’s head on his shoulder. 

“I will miss you – so much – that I know.   The times we’ve spent together, the good and the bad, the challenges we both survived, and how those challenges made us even closer, and made us realize the love we have for each other, would be my biggest consolation while training for my country.  I will always have them in my memory to keep my sanity during the two years we will be apart. “

“Oppa” – is all SORA can say.  LEETEUK wiped her tears once more. 

“No more crying, I won’t be at ease when I leave.” 

They stayed like this – quietly.  SORA started to fall asleep and so does LEETEUK.  Outside, SORA’s parents were wondering why it was so quiet, so they tiptoed they way into the bedroom.  The found both sleeping while holding each other’s hand, backs leaning against the wall. 

• Like 1

viyra

said:

Daylight savings time in CA so I have extra time to spend here - here's what I was talking about - I hope I don't bore anyone.

SORA’s parents pacing back and forth outside SORA’s bedroom at their house.  SORA had gone home 2 days ago; she told her parents she wants to get some rest after wrapping up the movie My Pavarrotti.   Her parents didn’t say anything; they know something is bothering their daughter but they didn’t want to interfere with her feelings.

Now both her mother and father are getting worried because she barely goes out of her bedroom since she came.   Suddenly their telephone rang. 

“Oemonie” – it was LEETEUK on the other line.  Mian-he. I know it is a little late but I am worried about SORA.  She hasn’t picked up my calls and her manager said she took some days off.  I’m sure this is the only place she’ll go to.

Mother:  She’s here.  You know she won’t go anywhere other than home if she wants to stay away from the crowd.  

Mother:  She is worse than a sick puppy.  She’s locked up in her room;  she only comes out to eat a little or to use the bathroom.  In 2 days, I can tell she’s lost a lot of weight.

LEETEUK:  I’m sorry mother.  I may have something to do with her current condition.  I wish I can do something about it.  You know so well I don’t want to see or even know SORA is not happy. 

Mother:  I think she is having a hard time admitting you would be gone.   I know how happy she has been since you two became a couple. 

LEETEUK:  She made me very happy too mother.  She is the best thing that happened to me – I can’t seem to want for more – just having her makes my life complete.

Mother:  Do you want to talk to her?  I’ll knock on her door.

LEETEUK:  It’s okay mother; she might not want to be disturbed.  I will just call her tomorrow before I report to the camp.

Meanwhile, SORA’s father, who’s been eavesdropping on the other line, can’t help but intercept in the conversation.

Father:  I am asking you if you love my daughter.  Even tho’ I already know, I still want to hear it from you.

Father:  Then how come, after I entrusted her to you, you’ll just leave her alone? And for 2 years??

LEETEUK:  Father, inasmuch as I want to be by her side, I guess I am in a situation where I am unable to control or can’t do anything about it.  You’ve been through this too, right father?

Father:  I know, I understand, and your mother-in-law understand  too.  But you know, our SORA is young, and when she fell in love for the first time, she wanted that love to be by her side all the time.  I’m sure if you explain everything to her, and if you talk to her with all honesty and sincerity, she will understand.

LEETEUK:  But how can I talk to her when she turned her cell phone off.  She didn’t even tell me she asked her management for some days off.   I feel like she didn’t want to see me anymore. 

Father:  Just as you are getting lonely with your impending separation, SORA is getting lonely too.  Why don’t you just come by now; we won ‘t tell her anything – we won’t tell her you called, okay.

Father: We’ll be waiting for you; and don’t worry about bringing anything; what is most important now is for you and SORA to clear things up before you leave for your duty.

LEETEUK was so happy when he hanged up.  He went straight to his mom and sister and told them he needed to see someone and iron things out.

Sis InYoung:  Yah, omma, your son has become a more responsible man since he found the woman he loves.

Sis Inyoung;  Don’t worry JungSoo-ya, I will be here for her when you are not around.

Thirty minutes later, a white 2-door sedan stopped in front of the Kang residence.  Out came a good-looking shy Park JungSoo. 

LEETEUK went in the house and bowed to SORA’s parents.  SORA’s father showed him to SORA’s bedroom door.  SORA’s mother knocked but SORA won’t open the door. 

Still no answer from SORA.  Luckily her bedroom door is not locked so her mother turned the door knob, motioned to LEETEUK to walk in.  SORA was facing the wall when he walked in – her eyes wide open – swollen – from too much crying.  She felt someone sat on her bed and heard the door shut.  Suddenly she felt a gentle touch on her cheek and a whisper – my baby princess.

A tear fell as soon as she heard that very familiar voice and soon she started sobbing.  LEETEUK was trying to control his emotions but as soon as he saw SORA crying, his tears started running down his cheeks too.

You don’t want to see me anymore?  Why are you avoiding me?  Don’t I matter to you anymore?  Look at me, LEETEUK said, as he held her shoulder to make her turn and look at him. 

“I am not trying to avoid you – I just don’t want you to see me feeling sad when you go.  I would rather that we don’t see each other when you leave because I’m afraid I might not let you go.”

SORA-ya, if you don’t let me go, the Korean government will get mad at you, LEETEUK said jokingly.  Now, SORA started to smile. 

LEETEUK helped her get up ; she sat on the bed, her back leaning against the wall.  LEETEUK looked at her with a weak smile; rubbed the tears off her face – then sighed.

“I thought I’ll leave without having a glance of your face”, says LEETEUK .  I was so worried and I felt like losing my mind when I couldn’t get a hold of you; moreso after your manager said you requested some days off.”

“I am so lost, oppa.  My mind is running a thousand miles with so many questions and worries.  I can’t seem to think straight”, was her soft response.   “I am beginning to feel the emptiness already.” 

“Didn’t we agree that whatever it is that is worrying us, we would sit down and talk about it?  Why are you trying to carry the burden alone?  I too have lots of questions and worries about us now that we will be separated.  I don’t really know how I am going to survive the 2 years without you by my side.”  LEETEUK was beginning to get teary-eyed too. 

“Should I worry about you while I am gone?  Should I worry if you are getting enough rest, if you are eating right, and if you are sleeping well?  Those are my most important questions and worries right now.  I am not even worried about the kind of life I would have inside the camp – a life that is so unfamiliar to me – all I am worried about now is you.  Don’t you even worry about me now? 

SORA started sobbing more – her tears kept falling – she seems to be panting so hard too.

LEETEUK got on the bed and sat with her; grabbed her hand with both hands and slowly laid SORA’s head on his shoulder. 

“I will miss you – so much – that I know.   The times we’ve spent together, the good and the bad, the challenges we both survived, and how those challenges made us even closer, and made us realize he love we have for each other, would be my biggest consolation while training for my country.  I will always have them in my memory to keep my sanity during the two years we will be apart. “

They stayed like this – quietly.  SORA started to fall asleep and so does LEETEUK.  Outside, SORA’s parents were wondering why it was so quiet, so they tiptoed they way into the bedroom.  The found both sleeping while holding each other’s hand, backs leaning against the wall. 

viyra said:

SORA’s parents pacing back and forth outside SORA’s bedroom at their house.  SORA had gone home 2 days ago; she told her parents she wants to get some rest after wrapping up the movie My Pavarrotti.   Her parents didn’t say anything; they know something is bothering their daughter but they didn’t want to interfere with her feelings.

Mother:  Do you want to talk to her?  I’ll knock on her door.

“I will miss you – so much – that I know.   The times we’ve spent together, the good and the bad, the challenges we both survived, and how those challenges made us even closer, and made us realize he love we have for each other, would be my biggest consolation while training for my country.  I will always have them in my memory to keep my sanity during the two years we will be apart. “

Good morning pretty FDs.. got few pages to backread! it's been crazy since Friday...
skip the spoiler if not interested..kk this is just a random post, for fun...
wanna share my twitter experience with @lazyme2day @kaiskloset @ukts74 @echalovable @k_craze @ice308 @josan @jerqu

I think most jerqu fanfic fans had trouble accessing the chapter, I think my blog now have underage detector, only allowing certified perjuhmmas to read!

:)) :)) twitter went mad, I had trolls of perjuhmmas on strike wanting the release of chapter 19..it was chaotic!!!then we end up talking of scenes that @jerqu can add on her FF like Sora having an accident and PJS will have "I can't live without u" drama moment =)) =))  and then the chaos ended with me and @lazyme2day left having a good chat. Another crazy day awaits on DC 400 days twitter trending...due to all the suggested scenes on the FF, one FD poking @k_craze woke up early in the morning with images in mind.. *coughR-21images" and motivated to write FF now on Perjuhmma President's hands waiting for approval. BTW, it's much more hotter than that of uri @jerqu's that it created another spazz from my fellow perjuhmmas.. =)) =)) Someone even tried to take me down on my position to get hold of the FFs.. :)) :)) And here I though they're done with the strike then someone threatened me with this.."Surrender now! & hand over the Chapters. We've got u ambushed" =)) =)) then for some reason, we jumped to another topic again, talking about jerqu's ff about "protection" haha no, her exact word "no condom" so another twin on the way.. =)) =)) then we end up talking about them having so many kids and would create a Kpop group out of their kids and we started suggested naming their group, I suggested naming them after FDs, one suggested Super Kids but we all love "Dimple Junior" courtesy of my baby sis @echalovable, imagine them saying "annyeonghaseyo We are Dimple Juniors oaeyo" =)) =)) then I thought @malonowa gave up on bribing me too but she resorted to emotional blackmail, threatening me she'll shut down malonowa island if I don't release chapter 19.. =)) =)) then the strikes continues today!aish these kids won't give up!!sending their own men to threat me, lucky, being the President, I have my own bodyguards.. :)) After 2 days of no show from uri @jerqu dropped by on twitter and guess what all the PFDs did?they tried to pirate her from me so they can have her FF chapters, my villains of FDs.. tsk tsk  =)) good thing @jerqu was so smart to leave before she gave in, u know @jerqu can be bribed easily =))  and so yeah! I forgot about our plans to try and sneak in to the camp to get hot pics of teukie and go 007 on him,ask him to confess ang surrender his letters to us!!,,kkk that eventually lead up to hacking computers, actually hacking my computer so they can have the FF chapters but we have a better aim, hack MBC's main system so we can get hold of DC bts and uncut scenes =)) =)) others gave up on bribing me but these two naughty kids @kaiskloset and @echalovable still bribing me with JHW hot pics, too bad they couldn't find many topless JHW.. :)) :)) well, that's it for my twitter journey and will look forward for another crazy fun day with u guys!!

these are the perjuhmmas on the picket

women_strike.jpg

and I imagine Dimple Juniors to be like these kids

Guest teuksoislove

@playerkbd

unnie, that was some kind of an adventure.. what a pity... i was not able to join.. if i would have been there, you could see me in the group of perjuhmma with pickets.. aish.. such a pity..

anyways, you're amazing unnie.. to be able to control us, perjuhmmas.. yeah!

fighting, unnieee!!! :D

EDIT: Page Topper

Wish? HAPPINESS AND LOVE for everyone! :*