[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest koreanway88

sorry..my wish...
that Park Jungsu will be healthy during his mandatory emlistment.that Kang Sora will be more popular but still stay as humble as we know her in WGMthat Park Jungsu and Kang Sora will remain as friends or better yet each other halfs...lolthat FD's will continue to keep this thread alive...there are a lot of lurkies who loves to read this forum

Guest LuCyJuNg

hey pretty FDs!!what's up?? hope everyone is fine here...

VenyLoveDC said: LuCyJuNg said: VenyLoveDC said: Hello FDs ^^,
just want to ask if any FDs here still remember that sora ever used her selca pic as twitter profile pic where she's wearing green jacket??she has a bang in that pic and the background seems like he took that pic in a car.. but seems like it's not his usual car (van) but more like sport car or sedan... can anyone post that pic here??  cause i can't find that pic on her twitter... i want to confirm whether the car in that selca is AUDI?? like we all know that teukie , donghae and some other suju members have AUDI (i don't remember where i read this news though)..  yesterday i rewatched ep.17 - 19 where teukso couple double date with donghae & eunseo , there's a scene when donghae and eunseo had to leave first because eunseo have a schedule that night , donghae use his personal car and drive eunseo to the award ceremony location.. the scene in the car background looks the same with sora selca pic i think?? however i want to confirm first... i don't know how to screen cap from lappie... hope other FD's can help me here... 
here's a pic of teukie AUDI cre : http://supertukituki.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/stalking-leeteuk-his-audi-car-kekeke/
Khamsahamnida....   >:D<

Hello FD's!!
Just want to comment about Gomi, such a cute puppy. I know a lot of you spazzed about him/her before and @Teuksovcrazed raised a very logical and balanced point of view which totally makes sense.
For some reason, Sora tweeting about Gomi being the youngest at home reminded me  of two instances: 1. when they were looking for a pet and Sora was concerned about raising the number of family members after getting their 4 fish Lee Teuk So Ra  and  2: when Sora made a video on her way to Baeksang, she was quite emotional when she said " I wonder how Lee Teuk So Ra are doing at home" which tells me that despite the 3-4 months of strike, she considered their house her home and considered the other four part of her family.
I know this is on the delusional side but somehow I have this feeling that our hunch maybe right all along....otherwise why did she suddenly introduced Gomi to us three months later? Normally, if there is a new family member you are proud of, you tend to introduce them right after you got them or after they are born. It is very suspicious that she suddenly decided to show Gomi to us, wearing a blue shirt, three months late, with the same name as our Angel as if updating someone who cares about Gomi as well but unable to see him/her.....kkk
Hope you don't mind if I feed your delusions....after all we have 20 months 23 days to go before that someone returns to our princess and Gomi. And until then...we should welcome some delusional break from time to time kkk.
Happy 7th Anniversary SJ....I may have been a late admirer.....but you have managed to crawl into my heart and now some of the songs are etched in my brain as well....More Power, Stay Strong.... until your leader's return.  FIGHTING!

• Like 1

Guest lallachan

Well, FDs... I don't think there is anything wrong by expressing a personal opinion about other WGM couples. We just need to not be offensive, and I didn't read anything of that kind. Expressing our opinion is our right, even if something cannot be always positive, why should we not speak our mind? We keep positive with DC, that's the important thing, and also we keep mature observations if we speak about the show and other couples. It's just an opinion, it's not a statement.
So if there are here other WGM couples supporters, please don't take it too hard^^ it's totally possible you have other impressions and feelings, and we respect that, of course.

BTW is it today that we will see Leeteuk last SH episode? there will be many of his friends from showbiz, but I guess we cannot hope for uri Sora to be there, else we would already know about that^^, Anyway we can have some hints, as always, from these personal friends of Teukie^^
I can't wait!

@LuCyJung yes, Sora isn't into twitter much. but she has improved a lot. All the better for us. Before she doesn't update for months but it seems that she every often that she can.  And it could be as what we have suspected, like the time when she or the other half is overseas, she update on twitter.  Maybe because it is easier to let the other party know you are doing fine.  Same as what @janpyo speculate, that the update about Gomi is for someone who can't see the little fellow as of the moment.

Guest lallinachan

josan said: @LuCyJung yes, Sora isn't into twitter much. but she has improved a lot. All the better for us. Before she doesn't update for months but it seems that she every often that she can.  And it could be as what we have suspected, like the time when she or the other half is overseas, she update on twitter.  Maybe because it is easier to let the other party know you are doing fine.  Same as what @janpyo speculate, that the update about Gomi is for someone who can't see the little fellow as of the moment.

Guest gisellec

good afternoon in Spain, thanks for the photos and the news, which, although few help us endure the wait ..... I was addicted to Big Brother in Spain this year by a couple who I was as excited as me and has given leeteuk sora, sora only seen the series Dream High 2, Leeteuk nothing, but by chance in September I saw a part of the Christmas episode and turned literally crazy for this couple, lol, I can say for sure to have a sixth sense for these things and I think if the conditions and the wait is not long for Sora and Leeteuk will be together long. shyness in a relationship that is built on a bit is important, the house begins by foundations not the roof, what I mean by this is that they started the whole process as sweethearts rather than as spouses for a show ....

Sora Teuki was comfortable with, but also had several barriers, age, Teuki experience with other girls and I think this made him hesitate to take steps towards it, dealing with different Sugmin for example, because you really sora oppa looks like a biological rather than as a man, not the same way it sees sora leeteuk, (despite his shyness) that can be confused with being a hard or unfeeling person. I get the impression that those who have judged for it have fallen into the same mistake as Mr. Darcy in the novel Pride and Prejudice, he did not see the shyness of Jane and doubted his affection for his friend, he was just shy, shyness to meet your first love, your illusion, your half. Teuki think also fell into the trap and eventually realized that Sora also felt for him, perhaps out of fear, shyness or just by being in a show and not being able to express their feelings as wanted.

One thing that bothers me greatly is how WGM has saved hours and hours of footage and including two important things in the episode when Eunjung couple goes to the house, on the table are some pictures and photo sora is out with couples pajamas, those photos are not displayed anywhere. I think that the situations and conversations happen by the couple, but the assembly of images make them (the program), perhaps being a couple so normal and not trade anything in no way deserved tender place images or images they did not give a speed to topic. at the end we will never know ......
Deshacer cambios
Have a nice day everyone....

Guest LuCyJuNg

josan

said: [size=3]@LuCyJung yes, Sora isn't into twitter much. but she has improved a lot. All the better for us. Before she doesn't update for months but it seems that she every often that she can.  And it could be as what we have suspected, like the time when she or the other half is overseas, she update on twitter.  Maybe because it is easier to let the other party know you are doing fine.  Same as what @janpyo speculate, that the update about Gomi is for someone who can't see the little fellow as of the moment.[/size]

opinions are opinions - everyone entitled to their own - we are not bashing anybody - nothing wrong with comparing a left foot with the other - or a sweet mango with a sour grape - SUCH IS LIFE!  We did not go to their respective forums to say what we just said - we are in our house!  And we are all positive as far as our our is concerned.  That said - I am off to work!!

If we don't let our imaginations run, how else are we going to interpret what we see?  It is going to be BORING!  Delusions or not - that's what we see and what we feel!

As far as I know, LeeTeuk and Kang Sora bought Lee - Teuk - So - Ra; and GOMI became part of Park JungSoo and Kang Sora (post virtuality).

Fighting Dimples - we are all here FIGHTING for DIMPLE COUPLE!!

Guest VenyLoveDC

@peishi0408 oh really???I don't know that he already change his car... I thought that he's still using his audi cause last two or three months there's a news about teukie go to kona beans drives white audi.. :-/ it's ok though.. Thanks for ur info.. ^^ maybe I'll just make myself happy of the thought that she take that pic in jung soo car! Hehehe.... >:D<

Sorry I can't post it here. Check it on facebook. First line second picture for PJS 100 list. I post picture of Sora on facebook. Have a nice day!