[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

felicity04 said: Hello FD's 
Omona..i had a blast reading teukso fanfic updates today.. had a nosebleed from @jerqu chap18 and my imaginations run wild.. lolxD @playerkbd please release the next chapter!! Bbali!! ㅋㅋㅋim so addicted to reading teukso fanfics now.., for someone like me whose not into reading books and novels.. haha..it all started from @mywebfoot great fanfics, then @witeku love fate destiny! haha.. then i keep on wanting to read more ff..i even made an account at asianfanfics.. there are also great teukso fanfics there ^_^
before i sleep just wanna share this FMV i made for DCs 400th day anniv so sad i might not be able to join the twitter trending project tomorrow ㅠㅠSong: ONLY U by As One ft. Donghae
 Im not good at choosing good songs for my fmv, mian.. just wanted to make something from the songs i also love., kekeke.. dont know many english love songs thats why i always use kor in my fmv's lolxD  

i admire everyone here whose keeping the thread alive from writting their insights, analysis.. creating fanfics.. making fmv's, comics and of course those whose posting pictures and fanarts Thank you so muchFD's fighting!! DC Jjang!!!!Good night!!! 

Guest rubyamethist

googd morning FD. i just wanna say hai in this forum. this my second post here. i'm fans of jerqu's fanfic. i just know that chapter 18 is already out. but i dont know the password. can somebody help me with the password
[-O< thank u sooooo much FD

The day after LT enlisted, I woke up with a withdraw, with an empty space in my heart. I was depressed that until July 2014, news of him (that can give use hints about DC) was going to be miniscule; but yet, I felt happy because Park Jung Soo is discovering himself and is slowly developing himself so he could be a better man. With such conflicting thoughts in my head, I continued with my regular life and became buried with huge workload. Today, while surfing allkpop, I saw an article that talked about LT's army picture. Scrolling down at the comment section, I was glad to see how encouraging some comments were...that was until I saw the negative comments about LT. Seeing those negative comments made me felt that LT's enlistment, although sad at first, was a good thing because for two years he could escape these negativity that had been hounding him for all these years. Let him embark on a new chapter in his life...let him live as Park Jung Soo for these two years when he have been living as LT for these past seven years, and let him grow as a man, not as the leader of SJ, but as the person he is. For that...I wishes him the best...and FD will always welcome in back with "double v-signs."

As for Sora, my bias, I am glad to see her smiling again. I noticed that the picture that she tweeted right after LT's enlistment showed her dressing in black. Recently, majority of her pictures have shown her wearing white or she had a slight smile on her face. The black...in my perception represents her mood...sad and depressing. However, in her recent signing, she shows a wonderful smile. And....she looks like she lost weight. I hope she remains healthy and happy. If they can weather this storm together, they can get through everything.

Finally, just to share something with you. The first clip is a funny clip of SJ's brothers in intimate note. Kyunhyun's note was exceptionally funny. And...the second clip was a cut from Alex and Shin's WGM time when LT and EH had to babysit. I hope these clips can bring every laughter while we wait for LT to come back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfQo81dL8Z0&feature=related

itsmeharhar said: @playerkbd @ice308 there's just something wrong with my phone, that's why I'm havin trouble awhile ago. But I already access when I tried it on my desktop.. Anyway thank you :)

@jerqu Clap clap clap.. I dunno know how did you pull this off. Great fic. Tho' I need blood transfusion after reading it.~kkkk It's too H.O.T too handle.. Hahaha can't wait till' next chap on Nov. 10! :D

know its soo hard coping up with Teukie not around... FDs got our own way and the boys on the other hand, have also theirs.
hahaha soo much fun! see leader-nim. we are smiling still. coping up. so you better be well in the army too. 

tumblr_mcw6ohcKGa1qaprbao1_500.jpg

here's suju boys coping up without leader teuk... got his own  lifesize image..got some points from our Sora... fighting J???
via http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2011/11/page/7/453120383.jpg?w=645

Hi FD's ^^
Today I was watching the Music Bank Chile online and really i miss Teuk, the first show of SUJU without Teuk.
I want to share this photo with you:
58793_476625305693991_995216256_n.jpgcr: Hato chile cr: evil dorkcr: MundoLG
Kangin stepped behind the Teuk's image and  imitated his voice keke and fans screamed "Leeteuk" many times  C=

Have a nice day~~

;))

morning convo:
me: mom, what day is today (pretending i dunno. coz im still grounded)
mom: saturday!
me: no mom. mean the date?
mom: november 3. 
me: ahh. then ramblings ensued elf thoughts. ...D-5 suju debut anniversary, D-40 super showcase, D-242 leeteuk's birthday, D-635 leeteuk discharge from military , Day 4 since teuk enlist.. teukso 400 days anniv... .. suju in chile... ...
mom: are you ill?
like seriously. 
kekeke

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[ENG SUB] GEEK December Issue - Leeteuk

iframe> I'm officially missing him... 

Hello FD's!!!
Happy 400 days  anniversary  to our couple! Ironic how I am typing this on a Saturday when I usually can not wait to watch them on TV... I know even though they are not together physically. I am sure they always think of each other all the time just like the FD's do. I hope they know how much we love them and how we are all waiting for Teukie's return just as earnestly as Sora does. 
Just a quick comment on what Lee Teuk's dad wrote recently. Although I agree with most  FD's that Teukie has acted in the most responsible and admirable way as a man....I guess his dad is just giving him a little nudge and a challenge ....to keep on getting better and never stop being a true man both inside and out..and knowing the kind of a person he is and has become...I am sure he is up to it ...that is why he caught  Sora's eyes and how he snagged her heart....the same way he did mine kkk. 
FD's FIGHTING!!!

class="search-title" style="margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; padding-bottom: 2px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; width: 446px; "twitter party for #TeukSora400day
class="search-title" style="margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; padding-bottom: 2px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; width: 446px; "hi5!!!! class="search-title" style="margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; padding-bottom: 2px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; width: 446px; "
class="search-title" style="margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; padding-bottom: 2px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; width: 446px; "Results for #TeukSora400day class="js-timeline-title search-nav" style="margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px; "Tweets Top / All / People you follow1m안특소라 ^^안특소라 ^^ ‏@TeukSoraFan

@kaiaskloset happy #TeukSora400day bebe! :**

View conversation1m안특소라 ^^안특소라 ^^ ‏@TeukSoraFan

#TeukSora400day TEUKSORA double exposure 5. @special1004@reveramess pic.twitter.com/Ru1FHYnT

View photo2mMingTauMingTau ‏@BigHeadMi

@special1004 @reveramess I'm now re-watching all the DC episodes to celebrate #TeukSora400day

Expand2mwhy_jwwhy_jw ‏@why_jw

#TeukSora400day hope we will celebrate 500 day, 600 day and next celebration.. @special1004 @reveramess

Expand2m규나 Lil_V규나 Lil_V ‏@Lil_Vna

Thank you for joining,FD! Keep the party on! *hugs* for all#TeukSora400day

Expand3m안특소라 ^^안특소라 ^^ ‏@TeukSoraFan

#TeukSora400day TEUKSORA double exposure 4. @special1004@reveramess pic.twitter.com/yoQas1VL

View photo4mRizzie RayeRizzie Raye ‏@hArhArita

@special1004 @reveramess If u cud only understand this » "@PINOY_QUOTES Walang imposible sa taong in love." hahaha#TeukSora400Day

Expand4m안특소라 ^^안특소라 ^^ ‏@TeukSoraFan

#TeukSora400day TEUKSORA double exposure 3. @special1004@reveramess pic.twitter.com/tFNd06rS

View photo4mrobinbluerobinblue ‏@robinblue91

#TeukSora400day @reveramess @special1004 you two made me fan girling like crazy! something i never did before

Expand4mLazyMe2DayLazyMe2Day ‏@lazyme2day

@kaiaskloset @llaine97 @ukts74 @echalovable @shymaldita28@bbRheya36 off to work again! HAPPY #TeukSora400Day

View conversation10mLazyMe2DayLazyMe2Day ‏@lazyme2day

@bbRheya36 I will be starting my next shift in 5 mins.@kaiaskloset @mama_rex0619 Happy #TeukSora400Day

View conversation17m안특소라 ^^안특소라 ^^ ‏@TeukSoraFan

#TeukSora400day TEUKSORA double exposure! I should do this often :) @special1004 @reveramess pic.twitter.com/UBhSTJa8

View photo17mEka FebridyantiEka Febridyanti ‏@echalovable

@kaiaskloset @lazyme2day @bbRheya36 @shymaldita28@ukts74 I want to post something too, but bussy w/ my cousin party #TeukSora400Day

View conversation29mLazyMe2DayLazyMe2Day ‏@lazyme2day

@shymaldita28 welcome to the world of twitter trending. Happy#TeukSora400Day ;)

Expand38m❤J.Sora.S❤❤J.Sora.S❤ @LoverTeukso

RT @Myhae1004 @special1004 @reveramess Happy#TeukSora400day please stay healthy.. We always be your side ^^pic.twitter.com/MWh4RQRp

View photo38mteuksolooooveteuksoloooove ‏@teuksolove

@reveramess miss being with your yeobong @special1004 ? it's your #TeukSora400day ! hope you're happy :D

Expand39m❤J.Sora.S❤❤J.Sora.S❤ @LoverTeukso

@reveramess go to visit @special1004 in the army, can you???#TeukSora400day

Expand43m특소해 ^V^특소해 ^V^ ‏@Myhae1004

@special1004 @reveramess Happy #TeukSora400day I miss U so badly -__- pic.twitter.com/vkn0PeOB

View photo43mRheyRhey ‏@bbRheya36

@reveramess absence makes the love grows fonder#TeukSora400day fighting!!!

Expand44m특소해 ^V^특소해 ^V^ ‏@Myhae1004

@special1004 @reveramess Happy #TeukSora400day U both Look good together...no one can deny!!! pic.twitter.com/z64A3AdL

View photo45mDCLovers & FDimplesDCLovers & FDimples ‏@Dimple_Couple

It's already #TeukSora400Day ~ time really flew fast but never a day goes by without missing U @special1004 @reveramess

Expand46m특소해 ^V^특소해 ^V^ ‏@Myhae1004

@special1004 @reveramess Happy #TeukSora400day happy ever after pic.twitter.com/Po7Tcgtd

View photo51mxianlie90 시안xianlie90 시안 ‏@xianxian90

@special1004 @reveramess its your 400th day! #TeukSora400daythough you can't celebrate this day together right now, FD always be with you!

Expand53mEka FebridyantiEka Febridyanti ‏@echalovable

Even @special1004 , @reveramess & @Dimple_Couple lover. Are appart in different place. But we're in d same sky to remember#TeukSora400day

Expand56mvenyveny ‏@teukso_love

@reveramess time does fly right? Because it's alredy 400days since you and teuk oppa met for the 1st time! #TeukSora400day

Expand1h❤J.Sora.S❤❤J.Sora.S❤ @LoverTeukso

@reveramess @special1004 thanks because give for me a lot of love and happiness #TeukSora400Day

Expand1 NovDCLovers & FDimplesDCLovers & FDimples ‏@Dimple_Couple

@WGMFacts pls help RT Change your ava with this and send your message to DC/TeukSora with hastag #TeukSora400Daypic.twitter.com/Gjhl1AG8 TQ

View photo1 NovDCLovers & FDimplesDCLovers & FDimples ‏@Dimple_Couple

Change your ava with this and send your message to DC/TeukSora with hastag #TeukSora400Day pic.twitter.com/Gjhl1AG8

View photo

Guest malonowa

Happy 400 days.

Since we will never feel the same again about a simple V sign ...

dsfgdsfg-tile.jpg
hrtshr-tile.jpg

Pictures from google images

Edit Page topper:
Is there really anything more to wish for that hasn't been wished for yet?
Maybe I should try wishing for twins?

I know!  I wish chapter 19 of @jerqu's FF will be relaesed sooner! *poked @playerkbd
Since I wished it in page topper wishes I may not be denied  =))   =))  =))

Happy 400 days.

Since we will never feel the same again about a simple V sign ...

Edit Page topper:

Is there really anything more to wish for that hasn't been wished for yet?

Maybe I should try wishing for twins?

I know!  I wish chapter 19 of @jerqu's FF will be relaesed sooner! *poked @playerkbd

Since I wished it in page topper wishes I may not be denied  =))   =))  =))

Hahaha so your joining the rally then. Your probably one who lead the picket.