[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoislove

teukso.is.love said:

@playerkbd

unnie, that was some kind of an adventure.. what a pity... i was not able to join.. if i would have been there, you could see me in the group of perjuhmma with pickets.. aish.. such a pity..

anyways, you're amazing unnie.. to be able to control us, perjuhmmas.. yeah!

fighting, unnieee!!!

well you have to sort out your school first @teukso.is.love, you can always join another picket/strike.. I won't be surprised if the perjuhmmas ambushes me again asking for next chapter.. :)) :)) Am I doing a good job being the president? PFDs are too hard to handle you know..they're always on the loose =)) =)) I am missing some twitter buddies too.. calling @badettetalag and @kulot...

time to respond some mentions,

malonowa said:I know!  I wish chapter 19 of @jerqu's FF will be relaesed sooner! *poked @playerkbd

Since I wished it in page topper wishes I may not be denied  =))   =))  =))

@malonowa even if you're the PD, na-uh.. not gonna release it..not even if u put it on the topper wishes...  *evil laugh*  >:) >:) >:)

malonowa said:

I couldn't ignore the pleas for intervention anymore. I'm too scared of @playedkbd to be in the front line, I will picket from the back :P

=)) =)) am I that scary? =)) =)) 

josan said:

Hahaha! I don't mind if @playerkbd release it later. We have a long way to go. But the new readers are quite greedy after reading @jerqu fanfic. They couldn't get enough of it. I don't know how long will @playerkbd will hold up to her ground.

don't worry @josan, I will hold up to my ground alright.. I am not giving in that easily.. :)) :))

@k_craze Teukso FF chapters 1 and 2 got president's stamp of approval

The release date not decided yet, I have to have a meeting with the writer first since it's gonna be Rated-21 and @kaiskloset @echalovable @teukso.is.love are only 20, are we going to listen to their plea and make it R-20??? .. :)) :))

unnie, pleaseeeeee!! oh? please let us read it.. calling @kaiakloset.. please help me pursue @playerkbd unnie. pleaseeee! *on bended knees*

unnie~~~~! *aegyo-ing*

Guest malonowa

Malonowa Land Medical Facility is now open.
Since the new hot FFs caused such a catastrophe in nose bleeds, the Perjummas needed a place to receive treatment.

malonowa

said:

I know!  I wish chapter 19 of @jerqu's FF will be relaesed sooner! *poked @playerkbd

Since I wished it in page topper wishes I may not be denied  =))   =))  =))

Guest LuCyJuNg

viyra said:

Daylight savings time in CA so I have extra time to spend here - here's what I was talking about - I hope I don't bore anyone.

SORA’s parents pacing back and forth outside SORA’s bedroom at their house.  SORA had gone home 2 days ago; she told her parents she wants to get some rest after wrapping up the movie My Pavarrotti.   Her parents didn’t say anything; they know something is bothering their daughter but they didn’t want to interfere with her feelings.

Now both her mother and father are getting worried because she barely goes out of her bedroom since she came.   Suddenly their telephone rang. 

“Oemonie” – it was LEETEUK on the other line.  Mian-he. I know it is a little late but I am worried about SORA.  She hasn’t picked up my calls and her manager said she took some days off.  I’m sure this is the only place she’ll go to.

Mother:  She’s here.  You know she won’t go anywhere other than home if she wants to stay away from the crowd.  

LEETEUK:  Is she okay?  She’s not sick, right?

Mother:  She is worse than a sick puppy.  She’s locked up in her room;  she only comes out to eat a little or to use the bathroom.  In 2 days, I can tell she’s lost a lot of weight.

LEETEUK:  I’m sorry mother.  I may have something to do with her current condition.  I wish I can do something about it.  You know so well I don’t want to see or even know SORA is not happy. 

Mother:  I think she is having a hard time admitting you would be gone.   I know how happy she has been since you two became a couple. 

LEETEUK:  She made me very happy too mother.  She is the best thing that happened to me – I can’t seem to want for more – just having her makes my life complete.

Mother:  Do you want to talk to her?  I’ll knock on her door.

LEETEUK:  It’s okay mother; she might not want to be disturbed.  I will just call her tomorrow before I report to the camp.

Meanwhile, SORA’s father, who’s been eavesdropping on the other line, can’t help but intercept in the conversation.

Father:  Yah, Lee Seobang, do you really love my daughter?

LEETEUK:  Oh, ahboeniem, how are you?  Are you alright?

Father:  I am asking you if you love my daughter.  Even tho’ I already know, I still want to hear it from you.

LEETEUK:  I do love her father.  I honestly do.

Father:  Then how come, after I entrusted her to you, you’ll just leave her alone? And for 2 years??

LEETEUK:  Father, inasmuch as I want to be by her side, I guess I am in a situation where I am unable to control or can’t do anything about it.  You’ve been through this too, right father?

Father:  I know, I understand, and your mother-in-law understand  too.  But you know, our SORA is young, and when she fell in love for the first time, she wanted that love to be by her side all the time.  I’m sure if you explain everything to her, and if you talk to her with all honesty and sincerity, she will understand.

LEETEUK:  But how can I talk to her when she turned her cell phone off.  She didn’t even tell me she asked her management for some days off.   I feel like she didn’t want to see me anymore. 

Father:  Just as you are getting lonely with your impending separation, SORA is getting lonely too.  Why don’t you just come by now; we won ‘t tell her anything – we won’t tell her you called, okay.

LEETEUK:  Thank you father.

Father: We’ll be waiting for you; and don’t worry about bringing anything; what is most important now is for you and SORA to clear things up before you leave for your duty.

LEETEUK was so happy when he hanged up.  He went straight to his mom and sister and told them he needed to see someone and iron things out.

LEETEUK Mom:  Are you going to see SORA?

Sis InYoung:  Yah, omma, your son has become a more responsible man since he found the woman he loves.

LEETEUK Mom:  Go hurry; don’t make her wait and give her your best assurance.

Sis Inyoung;  Don’t worry JungSoo-ya, I will be here for her when you are not around.

Thirty minutes later, a white 2-door sedan stopped in front of the Kang residence.  Out came a good-looking shy Park JungSoo. 

Father:  He’s here.  He looks pitiful; he looks so worried.

Mother: I know.  I can tell both of them are having a hard time.

LEETEUK went in the house and bowed to SORA’s parents.  SORA’s father showed him to SORA’s bedroom door.  SORA’s mother knocked but SORA won’t open the door. 

Mother:  SORA-ya, I am coming in – I have something to give you.

Still no answer from SORA.  Luckily her bedroom door is not locked so her mother turned the door knob, motioned to LEETEUK to walk in.  SORA was facing the wall when he walked in – her eyes wide open – swollen – from too much crying.  She felt someone sat on her bed and heard the door shut.  Suddenly she felt a gentle touch on her cheek and a whisper – my baby princess.

A tear fell as soon as she heard that very familiar voice and soon she started sobbing.  LEETEUK was trying to control his emotions but as soon as he saw SORA crying, his tears started running down his cheeks too.

You don’t want to see me anymore?  Why are you avoiding me?  Don’t I matter to you anymore?  Look at me, LEETEUK said, as he held her shoulder to make her turn and look at him. 

“I am not trying to avoid you – I just don’t want you to see me feeling sad when you go.  I would rather that we don’t see each other when you leave because I’m afraid I might not let you go.”

SORA-ya, if you don’t let me go, the Korean government will get mad at you, LEETEUK said jokingly.  Now, SORA started to smile. 

LEETEUK helped her get up ; she sat on the bed, her back leaning against the wall.  LEETEUK looked at her with a weak smile; rubbed the tears off her face – then sighed.

“I thought I’ll leave without having a glance of your face”, says LEETEUK .  I was so worried and I felt like losing my mind when I couldn’t get a hold of you; moreso after your manager said you requested some days off.”

“I am so lost, oppa.  My mind is running a thousand miles with so many questions and worries.  I can’t seem to think straight”, was her soft response.   “I am beginning to feel the emptiness already.” 

“Didn’t we agree that whatever it is that is worrying us, we would sit down and talk about it?  Why are you trying to carry the burden alone?  I too have lots of questions and worries about us now that we will be separated.  I don’t really know how I am going to survive the 2 years without you by my side.”  LEETEUK was beginning to get teary-eyed too. 

“Should I worry about you while I am gone?  Should I worry if you are getting enough rest, if you are eating right, and if you are sleeping well?  Those are my most important questions and worries right now.  I am not even worried about the kind of life I would have inside the camp – a life that is so unfamiliar to me – all I am worried about now is you.  Don’t you even worry about me now? 

SORA started sobbing more – her tears kept falling – she seems to be panting so hard too.

LEETEUK got on the bed and sat with her; grabbed her hand with both hands and slowly laid SORA’s head on his shoulder. 

“I will miss you – so much – that I know.   The times we’ve spent together, the good and the bad, the challenges we both survived, and how those challenges made us even closer, and made us realize he love we have for each other, would be my biggest consolation while training for my country.  I will always have them in my memory to keep my sanity during the two years we will be apart. “

“Oppa” – is all SORA can say.  LEETEUK wiped her tears once more. 

“No more crying, I won’t be at ease when I leave.” 

They stayed like this – quietly.  SORA started to fall asleep and so does LEETEUK.  Outside, SORA’s parents were wondering why it was so quiet, so they tiptoed they way into the bedroom.  The found both sleeping while holding each other’s hand, backs leaning against the wall. 

@playerkbd, I like the comic battle.. more please. :)) Also, saw your signature of JHW and PJS saluting.. JS' is the correct one.. end of the brow, straight hand, slightliy inward, palm not showing.. :D
Regarding the striped-shirt wearing girl.. Still think it's Sora.. :D
@teukso.is.love i like your signature. :D

The absence of teukso bring out the creativity of FD's. I think we will be able to cope in two years time with all these fanfics fmv's, comics and the banter of FD's. And there's still @malonowa and @lazyme2day's construction aside from investigation of the FDD's.

Guest k_craze

@playerkbd.

Thanks for the update in twitter land, family took up bulk of my time on weekends. Whenever I had time to peek yr tweets, can't help smiling and my hubby said Don't u think you r too old for this? tweeting is for the youngsters. wait till he knows what dimple had made me do. On Sat, when I was writing the FF at 7am, he asked what I was writing. imagine reading all my graphic description of their lovemaking and I bet he will ask if he hasn't satisfied me LOL. Anyway, I was wondering if I had gone overboard with so much graphic description in the later chapters, I saw the level of acceptance for jerqu ff, that I think most of us are the liberal sort, wonder if anyone will take offense. I love reading romance, Julie gar wood is one of my fav author, so anyone can guess the style of my writing.

Guest teuksoislove

ice308 said: @playerkbd, I like the comic battle.. more please. :)) Also, saw your signature of JHW and PJS saluting.. JS' is the correct one.. end of the brow, straight hand, slightliy inward, palm not showing.. :D
Regarding the striped-shirt wearing girl.. Still think it's Sora.. :D
@teukso.is.love i like your signature. :D

While watching this video I heard Sora confidently saying to Leeteuk "Yeobo" at 2:47-2:49 which means darling before she grabbed his hand. In her last letter she said this word also. When I watch the english subbed they did not quote this word. I hope you can check it so that I can clear my mind on this FD's.

Leeteuk in Sukira lipsynch the MV song of Sora

• Like 1

Guest pinnavinna

Finally i find my way back to this thread after a chaotic week.
Maybe it's too late to comment about the enlistment day, but i'm really amazed of how the event could be so dramatic.Teukkie's tweet series... how sincere elf preparing everything for this event... how all SUJU member was there to sent him off (event siwon, eventough couldn't be there, still manage to  reach him at  his home). i think this all because one thing. People love teukkie that much (maybe even more). because he's worth it. it's something that he get in return, for being always caring and loving other people. 
And for sora, as some of us predicted in here, she choose to stay away from the spotlight, let the moment become teukkie - SUJU boys - ELF only (similar like @playerkbd said about yoon in na) , this is the wise first lady do. Being considerate and selfless.. and yes i'm agree with other FD here, her tweet eventough only talking about the wheather, but it's more meaningful than that,  she have her own way to tell us something.
@kika8 lotte duty free posters of SUJU always sent me to cloud 9, they all way to cute when they wearing, suits,tie, bow tie, vest..thanks for the post. keep on posting ;)
@malonowa even the MC mention on the episode 24, lee teuk always order pasta. there's hidden agenda behind that :))
@kcraze @janpyo @ice308 @josan thanks for the comforting words.. everything back to normal now. i'm so glad this thread keep on moving, i finished back read. all the findings, pict, info really makes me feel better hugs to you all :)
@monmon16 i always become the fans of the DC calendar, thanks for the august :)
@shymaldita28 so amazed with you constantly posting in this thread. about the pepero video, i watch the whole episode. it's from the show SJ foresight. it's really nothing. the lady is the sunbae in korean music industry (she used to be a member of girls group around late 90's/ early 2000's if i'm not mistaken) the pepero is just teuk's improvisation when they're doing Secret garden parody. their pepero kiss was unintentional. it's evil eunhyuk makes their lips smash at each other. when it's done, nothing happen, they just laughed, no shy smile nor red face/ear like when he's with sora.  :D

Guest gisellec

Hi, from Spain, excuse my English, I have to use a translator to communicate around here, I have little time after TEUKSORA history, and I love the couple, I like dramas, and to know this story keep repeating the chapters.

I came upon this site and am thrilled every day gathering information and thinking if they really are a couple. I hope so.

Now I'm repeating chapter of wedding photos and the meeting that took the two Sora's parents, there is a phrase that says sora's father leads me to think that in the final chapter wise Leeteuk and feelings by sora "She should express her feelings but can not"  is a declaration by the father,,,, my question is Sora told his parents that he liked Leeteuk?, because sora was so nervous?, not her parents wanted her to say something she will have commented on his relationship with Leeteuk?, Chapter 27 2/4.

Also there is a part where you are watching the photo album of sora and she is making the V sign with a friend (boyfriend) and Leeteuk says, "it seems that Sora liked that guy" that is making the V sign , and she says directly "not so", is because I liked the horses .... I think after all NAMI island change in the relationship, for better of course.

Apology all these questions, but I love this couple and this place to discuss what many think more or less.

How great is the love! Everything heavy becomes light and supports all difficult; carries weight without fatigue and everything turns sour as tasty. (Thomas a Kempis)

I hope that if they are together they can withstand the long wait of two years. Greetings and happy Sunday and Monday.

gisellec said: Hi, from Spain, excuse my English, I have to use a translator to communicate around here, I have little time after TEUKSORA history, and I love the couple, I like dramas, and to know this story keep repeating the chapters.

I came upon this site and am thrilled every day gathering information and thinking if they really are a couple. I hope so.

Now I'm repeating chapter of wedding photos and the meeting that took the two Sora's parents, there is a phrase that says sora's father leads me to think that in the final chapter wise Leeteuk and feelings by sora "She should express her feelings but can not"  is a declaration by the father,,,, my question is Sora told his parents that he liked Leeteuk?, because sora was so nervous?, not her parents wanted her to say something she will have commented on his relationship with Leeteuk?, Chapter 27 2/4.

Also there is a part where you are watching the photo album of sora and she is making the V sign with a friend (boyfriend) and Leeteuk says, "it seems that Sora liked that guy" that is making the V sign , and she says directly "not so", is because I liked the horses .... I think after all NAMI island change in the relationship, for better of course.

Apology all these questions, but I love this couple and this place to discuss what many think more or less.

How great is the love! Everything heavy becomes light and supports all difficult; carries weight without fatigue and everything turns sour as tasty. (Thomas a Kempis)

I hope that if they are together they can withstand the long wait of two years. Greetings and happy Sunday and Monday.

hello fellow Fd's!!! i really enjoy reading everything in this thread,,it really made my day seems so bright!! i been through a lot of stress this last few days but one way of relieving it was watching teukso wgm before sleep and it really works..i watched it many many times, i even remember every detailed conversation but still have goose bumps upon watching it..i even burn it in dvdr and bring it along with me whenever i may go so if ever i don't have connection i still watched them including all my collections of fmv of @playerkbd and @lazyme2day and all fd's fmv here..my family get used of listening korean music now at first they all complained because they don't understand but now it seems they also adapt it already every time i'm at home the suju supershow or cnblue always in the air..hehe one time we had visitors stayed our house asking favor to used internet upon opening the laptop, she saw the desktop background and asking me who are they?because i have teukso wedding photos there and commented that they looked good together..even my 5 years old nephew called him selves as yesung refused to be called his name anymore..hehe house help here also have her owned bias because she like the leader but afraid i might get angry so she shift to wookie..this is all happened after i became teukso lover "the aftershock" effect..before i slept last night i watched the last episode and it made me so sad upon watching the letter of leeteuk to sora..the first word that touches me is the overflowing love, my other half sora..it really mean a lot and i really missed him for that..i could feel that he never wanted to be apart with his other half but he don't have any choice..we can saw it from the start of wgm the glow of teukie's eyes was so bright but the later part was different maybe because he had that mixed emotions already, it could be different if heart doesn't involved..i just happy seeing him smile on the enlistment day maybe he felt assured that sora will always there waiting for him and watching him from a far..what i only wish for our lovely couple that they will bare the longitude of waiting..they stay strong always as life is unpredictable we don't know what happened next but still we know that they are really meant for each other..i prayed for them that they always be healthy especially for park jungsu whom undergo training now and for sora that she will endure all the lonely nights and still have good sleep because her prince might get worried of her and became burdens in his training..sorry for the long post..love you all guys..i might get late..bye!!!