[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Cicci_92_1

Hello, cute FD!

I've just seen the making of "High Cut" photoshoot, and again, tha back of that suspicious girl appeared again. If you wanto to check, this is the link: http://sup3rjunior.com/

Guest lallinachan

Yep! That girl has a bang like Sora^^
1i3ci.jpg

But I really hope it's not the same girl I see here:
30s7vvr.jpg

Do you have that picture we saw? we need eagle eyes... ;)
I think the two striped sweaters- girls are different, one with bang ant the other without bang... but I need to check the sweater to be sure...

Oh my bad, i wasn't able to welcome @ukts74 who i come across on twitter now, in another FD haven and @mariareyes.  Welcome aboard FD's.  
And to all FD's who weren't able to read @jerqu's fanfic, maybe the site detected your minor or not a perjumma =)) =)) =)).   Seems like @playerkbd put a complicated security that minors are not allowed and those who haven't accepted their perjumma sides... HAHAHAHA!

@playerkbd @ice308 there's just something wrong with my phone, that's why I'm havin trouble awhile ago. But I already access when I tried it on my desktop.. Anyway thank you :)

@jerqu Clap clap clap.. I dunno know how did you pull this off. Great fic. Tho' I need blood transfusion after reading it.~kkkk It's too H.O.T too handle.. Hahaha can't wait till' next chap on Nov. 10! :D

@ice308, didn't know my fanfic giving you 'hardtime', hehe :P But thanks for reading. And you too @playerkbd and of course other readers too.
@mywebfoot is my inspiration, but i'm far from her. she's a poetic! I start writing because of my insomnia and now I just can't stop. Everytime i'm driving home, i'll start thinking about the next plot for my fanfic. I'm sick isn't it? Haha.. But i'm honored because you guys love my piece of work.
Anyway, on "La Rencontre", i've updated chapter 9 here >> http://teuksocouplefanfic.blogspot.com/2012/11/chapter-9.html 
Thanks to @viyra again for helping. Unnie, your letter are sweeetttt.... I've told you that you should start writing ^^
Thanks for visiting and reading. ^^

Guest lennycsn

@monmon16 i remember the day when the mbc official made statement that teukso is still on and also stated that they are filming today which is on 21 aug. I also remember teukie tweeted that he is sad as the rain fall. Same date. what's worth for a note both teukso never tweet for 3 days. After 3 days teukie appeared in the airport looking sad; sora also suddenly appeared and tweeted she just came back from vacation . And she changed her tweeter pic. The one that she wore blue and white stripes with eyes that just cry. Hope it helps. Sorry for the typo. On mobile. So i presume 21 aug is the last recording. I hope the date i mention is correct Edit: @monmon16 for quote, may i suggest to use teukie's line "with all my heart, i love you" and perhaps "goodbye, dimple house" or only u lyrics

Guest dianarumps

I can't open your fanfic @jerqu @playerkbd T.Tpassword doesn't workI try to copy-paste password from soompi, but still doesn't workI try to type it too T.T

Guest dianarumps

@playerkbd i'm on mobile at first, but like @itsmeharhar i wasn't able to read itbut same thing happend when i try to open from webooohhhh, i'm sure that i'm qulified enough to be a perjummah =o=hahahaaaa.. :Dbut still, help me please T.T

@pinnavinna dear, missed you! Be strong! Aja Aja! Take care of the family first and we FD'S will still be here. You know we're stubborn people and we will keep the pages rolling in your absence. So by the time you get back you'll have a ton to read. Keep your fingers crossed that we may come across more everyday to spazzing on. Though we always spazz despite anything. So if we find something much better than what has been shared, this thread will probably explode. But we like it that way anyway. =)) =)) =))

Guest monmon16

lennycsn said: @monmon16 i remember the day when the mbc official made statement that teukso is still on and also stated that they are filming today which is on 21 aug. I also remember teukie tweeted that he is sad as the rain fall. Same date. what's worth for a note both teukso never tweet for 3 days. After 3 days teukie appeared in the airport looking sad; sora also suddenly appeared and tweeted she just came back from vacation . And she changed her tweeter pic. The one that she wore blue and white stripes with eyes that just cry. Hope it helps. Sorry for the typo. On mobile. So i presume 21 aug is the last recording. I hope the date i mention is correct

lallinachan

said: Yep! That girl has a bang like Sora^^

But I really hope it's not the same girl I see here:

Do you have that picture we saw? we need eagle eyes...

;)

I think the two striped sweaters- girls are different, one with bang ant the other without bang... but I need to check the sweater to be sure...

@monmon16, great job on the calendar! \m/ \m/ Glad @lennycsn helped you out.. :D
@witeku, haha, i'm my worst enemy.. my evil side doesn't want me to read your latest FF yet.. because I might hound you just as i am hounding jerqu and playerkbd now.. :))
@itsmeharhar no prob..;)
@josan, your post about sungmin's twitter got me thinking.. maybe JS knows the password and he's the one using it to monitor Sora's tweets.. :>

@monmon16, great job on the calendar! \m/ \m/ Glad @lennycsn helped you out.. :D

@witeku, haha, i'm my worst enemy.. my evil side doesn't want me to read your latest FF yet.. because I might hound you just as i am hounding jerqu and playerkbd now.. :))

@itsmeharhar no prob..;)

@josan, your post about sungmin's twitter got me thinking.. maybe JS knows the password and he's the one using it to monitor Sora's tweets.. :>

@ice308 & d good thing about technology, you don't have to put password all the time when logging in if you haven't logged out. And you can open multiple twitter account if you have the right application.

And you can log in the same twitter account on phones, phones asin more than one phone at the same time.

Guest mariareyes

Good morning FD'S dimple huge >:D< josan Thank You for welcome me aboard :D about the kiss :x what if i told you it was all meant to be? Would you believe me, would You agree? It' s almost that feeling that we're met before, so tell me that you don't think I'm crazy, when I tell you love has Come here and now, A moment like this some people wait a lifetime some People search Forever for that ONE Special Kiss ohh, sora can't believe it's happening to her something so tender that she can't explain well she most be dreaming but ' till she awake can they make that dream last forever and cherish all the love they share, could this be the greatest love of all she wanna know if jongsoo will catch her if she fall so let me tell You my prince, that some People wait a moment Like this but I will wait a life time For YOU, I hope You guys like it [-O< [-O< :\">

@josan you may have something here.. Great analysis.. Maybe sungmin really is DC's cupid.. :x let's see if sora will give him another cake this year... :D i think he's the only one from the FJs whom she gave a birthday cake to right?

Hello FD's 
Omona..i had a blast reading teukso fanfic updates today.. had a nosebleed from @jerqu chap18 and my imaginations run wild.. lolxD @playerkbd please release the next chapter!! Bbali!! ㅋㅋㅋim so addicted to reading teukso fanfics now.., for someone like me whose not into reading books and novels.. haha..it all started from @mywebfoot great fanfics, then @witeku love fate destiny! haha.. then i keep on wanting to read more ff..i even made an account at asianfanfics.. there are also great teukso fanfics there ^_^
before i sleep just wanna share this FMV i made for DCs 400th day anniv so sad i might not be able to join the twitter trending project tomorrow ㅠㅠSong: ONLY U by As One ft. Donghae
<div class="QuoteText">http://youtu.be/WHpnAbSEWcY<br></div>
translation of the song is in the description of the vid.. hope youll like it.. 

Im not good at choosing good songs for my fmv, mian.. just wanted to make something from the songs i also love., kekeke.. dont know many english love songs thats why i always use kor in my fmv's lolxD :D

i admire everyone here whose keeping the thread alive from writting their insights, analysis.. creating fanfics.. making fmv's, comics and of course those whose posting pictures and fanarts Thank you so muchFD's fighting!! DC Jjang!!!!Good night!!!