[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Okay, I read @jerqu's latest chapter and now I want the next! :))  I want chapter 19! I want chapter 19! I'm going to picket until you give us the next chapter! :)

The first time I read the "romance" between the two.. I was kinda... not used to it.. so to speak.. just because their image is really wholesome.. and I can't imagine them doing anything other than probably kissing..

:)) but of course, they're normal human beings and JS is a man and Sora's really sexy.. and with that said... bring it on! :> :)) 

playerkbd

said: @ice308 but I am still confused and in doubt, is it really from his father?? I think he sent him off based on the letter..

This line is really intriguing.. and why do people always tell PJS to come back as a real man.. isn't he a man already?  Kidding-aside, I guess we won't know what PJS is really like behind Leeteuk and only his family will know that.. 
me thinks to come back as a real man and find courage to tell the world about his relationship with Sora..kkkk
@mariareyes welcome to our lovely thread!!

Guest mariareyes

Well a real man what they means is for him to be strong and said this is my princess and NO one can't touch her that what they Want to said but they not man they just copy man. =)) O:-) =))

@mariareyes and @itsmeharhar maybe just like @viyra said, you don't qualify as perjuhmmas that's why you are having trouble accessing it... :)) :))
try copying this 
teuksoisreal
to the password panel, it might do the trick..
viyra said:

@itsmeharhar - you probably don't qualify as a pervert ahjumma like us!  :P  I don't know what the qualifications are but most of us are over-qualified! :))

that letter - either it was made up (just like what @playerkbd said that me and @k_craze are doing) or - the translation was not correct (not to offend whoever the translator was).  I just don't think the phrase 'COME BACK AS A REAL MAN, NOT SOMEONE WHO APPEARS TO BE A MAN".  This, to me, although I am a woman, is an insult.  Was LeeTeuk perceived not as a male prior to enlistment?  Just  because he is an idol who dances and wiggles his body while performing makes him something other than what he really is.  Some people say some men tend to build their muscles to disguise - could be true for others,but we all know who our Park JungSoo/LeeTeuk is - but I am quite disappointed that someone from his family would say something like this.

BTW - was the letter addressed to Park JungSoo?  This letter was quite the opposite of the first letter that appeared a few months ago - coming from his father - praising him with what he has accomplished as a leader of a big boy group.

k_craze

said:

i thought you said u will wait till the whole story is up. when they rate this ff, I decided to wait, imagine getting hot and bother and I had to wait another week  LOL

playerkbd said: =)) =)) =)) glad you liked it.. and yes I posted the warning 'coz like others, I am protecting our couples' innocent image but this is fanfic so it's up to the reader to differentiate it from reality.. ;):)>-

Guest teuksoislove

@ice308 and @playerkbd

i was reading your conversation here and my reaction the whole time is :))
i had fun reading your posts! so LOOOOL! :))

anyways, nobody can really resist to read the FF of @jerqu and @playerkbd.. :D

miss you all! :*

teukso.is.love

said: @ice308 and @playerkbd

i was reading your conversation here and my reaction the whole time is

:)

)

i had fun reading your posts! so LOOOOL!

:)

)

anyways, nobody can really resist to read the FF of @jerqu and @playerkbd..

:D

miss you all! :*

Me again ^^

Around noon today, Teuk finished his physical fitness test, and moved to another military camp to begin the 5 weeks basic training. They will release the address for sending fanmails really soon as well!! cr: baidu leeteuk bar

cr: super junior tumblr (superjuniorkr)

Hugs~~

tumblr_mcupcky0KQ1reqd5uo1_250.gif

tumblr_mcupcky0KQ1reqd5uo2_250.gif

cr: super junior tumblr (tnmkay)