[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

If Sora was at a farewell party for Lee jae Hoon she must have been there for Leeteuk's as well. It would make sense.

Seems Leeteuk and his agency know how to keep things quiet that they want kept quiet.

The Gomi puppy name incident is interesting. We got a new puppy I would think Sora is referring to her real family:parents and her.

They may have a dog that had puppies....Since she said there were 3. I don't know if Leeteuk gave her the dog but maybe he gave the dog the name.

Sora is very creative and has a real quick mind...she knows how to use words well and so she may be the one who named the puppy.

Gomi someone said means fallen angel..why fallen?

Anyway too many questions that will hopefully be answered in time.

Guest lallinachan

sqd66 said:

If Sora was at a farewell party for Lee jae Hoon she must have been there for Leeteuk's as well. It would make sense.

Seems Leeteuk and his agency know how to keep things quiet that they want kept quiet.

The Gomi puppy name incident is interesting. We got a new puppy I would think Sora is referring to her real family:parents and her.

They may have a dog that had puppies....Since she said there were 3. I don't know if Leeteuk gave her the dog but maybe he gave the dog the name.

Sora is very creative and has a real quick mind...she knows how to use words well and so she may be the one who named the puppy.

Gomi someone said means fallen angel..why fallen?

Anyway too many questions that will hopefully be answered in time.

Guest mywebfoot

Gomi is a name for a Marvel Comics character, one of the 'fallen angels'Also a name of an WWF Fighter (the dog is I think a terrier, known for hunting and protective instincts)Also slang for 'trash' in Japanese (cute name no?) Hard to say which was Sora's intent really. Given her history for naming things... honestly could be any one of the above. (Her fan club is called Ho Nine (thanks @witeku!) and her Weibo name is 'Bangasora') Self-named. 
Also, it is possible that the 'our' Sora is referring to is her home with her parents because as I understand, pups need company and since Sora lives alone and is out quite a bit being a student, that pup might be housed at her parents' place.
Sorry to be wet blanket, and I spazzed hard yesterday with everyone because my gut feel is that Gomi is a parting gift from Teuk. Just need to balance out the possibilities is all. 
EDIT: Hello back everyone. I continue to claim innocence. :P

I've watched the recent WGM episodes and find them entertaining...however, none of them gave me the feelings that DC had given me (the authenticity...and loyalty toward one's partner). All of the partners, in the recent season seemed to be there for entertainment value, especially Kwanghee and Sunhwa (Sorry...but I find them a little bit annoying because I felt that both of them were intentionally causing rift to occur between couples, especially Sunhwa). Julian and Yoon Se Ah seemed down to earth, which I liked (more mature), while Lee Joon and On Yeon Seo was questionable (I do like Lee Joon when he refused to lie about his feeling...when he was upset, he really was upset). The mission card also make everything so scripted.

I watched Yoon Ji and Kangin's episodes, along with Taeyeon and Hyungdon (didn't watch all of them), and Seohyun and Yonghwa (didn't watch all of them)...and to me those were really scripted. Yoon Ji was patience and mature...while Kangin was immature and traditional (refusing to help out in the household). I don't believe Yoon Ji would have stayed with Kangin if it weren't for WGM, because it is clear that Yoon Ji had enough of Kangin's behavior at several points of the filming (especially the parts where Kangin called YoonJi Taeyeon). Taeyeon and Hyungdon was all business...everything was just for the show, and they were purely acting the part. Seohyun and Yonghwa...sorry, but they bored me. Maybe it was because I watched the episode in which Seohyun was picking out books for Yonghwa to read, but I find them boring. But from the ending episodes, it seemed that they will be friends, more than being in a relationship...besides, it seemed that their relationship was filled with jealousy fits (in regards to Jinwoon).

So far...those are the WGM couples that I've watched and so far, none of them had given me the feeling that LT and Sora had given me. Their chemistry, their dorkiness, their willingness to make their partner happy, and their special bond are what make them unique. None of them gave me a feeling that they could go from reel to real...and none of them give me the feeling that "they really match each other."

• Like 1

0timelost said: I've watched the recent WGM episodes and find them entertaining...however, none of them gave me the feelings that DC had given me (the authenticity...and loyalty toward one's partner). All of the partners, in the recent season seemed to be there for entertainment value, especially Kwanghee and Sunhwa (Sorry...but I find them a little bit annoying because I felt that both of them were intentionally causing rift to occur between couples, especially Sunhwa). Julian and Yoon Se Ah seemed down to earth, which I liked (more mature), while Lee Joon and On Yeon Seo was questionable (I do like Lee Joon when he refused to lie about his feeling...when he was upset, he really was upset). The mission card also make everything so scripted.

I watched Yoon Ji and Kangin's episodes, along with Taeyeon and Hyungdon (didn't watch all of them), and Seohyun and Yonghwa (didn't watch all of them)...and to me those were really scripted. Yoon Ji was patience and mature...while Kangin was immature and traditional (refusing to help out in the household). I don't believe Yoon Ji would have stayed with Kangin if it weren't for WGM, because it is clear that Yoon Ji had enough of Kangin's behavior at several points of the filming (especially the parts where Kangin called YoonJi Taeyeon). Taeyeon and Hyungdon was all business...everything was just for the show, and they were purely acting the part. Seohyun and Yonghwa...sorry, but they bored me. Maybe it was because I watched the episode in which Seohyun was picking out books for Yonghwa to read, but I find them boring. But from the ending episodes, it seemed that they will be friends, more than being in a relationship...besides, it seemed that their relationship was filled with jealousy fits (in regards to Jinwoon).

So far...those are the WGM couples that I've watched and so far, none of them had given me the feeling that LT and Sora had given me. Their chemistry, their dorkiness, their willingness to make their partner happy, and their special bond are what make them unique. None of them gave me a feeling that they could go from reel to real...and none of them give me the feeling that "they really match each other."

Hi FD's ^^
News:

☞NKsubs☜ @NKSubsAddress to send letters to Leeteuk (training location): 경기도 고양시 일산동구 풍동 사서함 110-15호 신병교육대대 2중대 2소대 85번 훈련병 박정수 우편번호) 410-800

[theleeteuk]

He will be there for 5 weeks. No gifts allowed to training location. Only letters. Please send letters early b/c it takes a week for the army official to give it to him. 
Once he's done training, he will move to a diff location (and you can send gifts then. gifts MUST be able to fit in his army locker)

Have a nice day~~

:)>-

@viyra i really wanted to give you a badge but i was contemplating whether it would be awesome or LOL. In the end I opted for the latter.  
@0timelost the recent WGM couples are there for entertainment values.  Putting them in a village makes it more so.  Interesting for some. I think it's the way of the PD so they could continue the show and being kind to the celebrities that were put in the situation.  See, if they are interacting with each other, they are more like in a game show who are besting each other couple.  Thus the couple aren't just thrown to interact with your husband/wife but also with other people, lessening the involvement to each other since they have to interact with other people in the village.  As @mywebfoot put it, just like a Big Brother House which is a certified hit. PJS nor Sora doesn't like those kind of situations.  If you noticed, they are often times disappointed if there are other people around them, like the time when Jangwoo & Eunjung visited their house or the time when Donghae & Eunseo accompanied them on their date.  As PJS said the first time they met, she wouldn't invite the FJ's whenever he's suppose to meet her.  I wouldn't be surprised if they turned down the offer to stay in WGM Village till he enlist thus their period was shorten.
@mywebfoot hey, don't feign innocence here... i can still remember when @malonowa polluted you mind.  Wahahaha!
@pinnavinna @LuCyJuNg i try to post positive thoughts as much as I can.  Though hard to come by these days since half of the couple is missing, but at least our dear princess somehow after knowing Park Jung Soo became really active on twitter.  Not as much but definitely far better than she used to.

@0timelost I do like your observation. Although I try to avoid comparing but somehow i get irritated watching the ( Sunhee episode ) before I find them entertaining but now a days I stop watching eversince Kwanghee keeps bragging to Sunhee that they are the best couple and that they are the ones who improved the ratings. Luckily the other fans of the other WGM pair are not reacting on his statement and luckily also DC was not part of it. I can see that WGM 4 lately is biased on Sunhee for having a 25 minutes airtime and for Julien Kang it is only 8 minutes for them.

For the old WGM couples I did not see any sparks on them except ( KHJ and Hwangboo ) even Alex who are super romantic did not make my heart flutter since his partner Shinae is boring and seems uninterested to him not like Sora that she always appreciate Leeteuk in every other ways. She appreciates her man as her partner and also she appreciates him as a fan. Whatever people say about their skinship was too slow but I can see honest actions from them. They don't need to compete with other couple if they have done it, for Sora she wanted always things to come out natural even the words oppa or yeobo. If she is acting on it she will be consistent in saying the word. For example inside the camping car she called him Yeobo before grabbing his hand and interlocking it. While she was cooking the rice and asking him she called him Oppa. By those instances you can feel that she is not acting her part it is how she thinks of him during that time.

For WGM 4 ( Sunhee and YoonSeo couple acted the the carrying of Julien ti his wife ) no originality for those 2. Hope they will create memories made by them events that they have decided not simply copying the romantic parts only for it shows that they are not sincere on doing things for their wife.

• Like 1

Guest toffeenutfrappe

i think it's not nice to compare  and say negative comments about other couples.. imo, it would be nicer if we maintain positive comments in this thread. let's take into consideration that some DC fans are also fans of other WGM couples.  :)>-

Guest toffeenutfrappe

shymaldita28 said: toffeenutfrappe said: i think it's not nice to compare  and say negative comments about other couples.. imo, it would be nicer if we maintain positive comments in this thread. let's take into consideration that some DC fans are also fans of other WGM couples.  :)>-