[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

@playerkbd said "@mywebfoot now that u mention it, yes @viyra was one of the founding members of perjuhmma club together with @k_craze @malonowa and you now I wonder, why did I end up being the president again? "

cuz The rest of us claimed innocence and ran away!

confirmed puppy spazz people! In Ep 21 Teuk specifically asked Sora what pet she would like and she said " Puppies". "Puppies?" he checked. "Yes", she said.

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day and @playerkbd stop bickering!!! BHUAWAHAAHAAA... my stomach aching....

thanks for sharing your joys at twitterland in this soompi thread...

------

sorry ladies. I am extremelybusy lately. Pile of works before year end. And I need to complete my project paper so that I could graduate in time. 
:(( So I will join you ladies whenever I can. The least I could do is to give badges. So you know I am still around. :D 

Guest VenyLoveDC

Hello FDs ^^,
just want to ask if any FDs here still remember that sora ever used her selca pic as twitter profile pic where she's wearing green jacket??she has a bang in that pic and the background seems like he took that pic in a car.. but seems like it's not his usual car (van) but more like sport car or sedan... can anyone post that pic here??  cause i can't find that pic on her twitter... i want to confirm whether the car in that selca is AUDI?? like we all know that teukie , donghae and some other suju members have AUDI (i don't remember where i read this news though)..  yesterday i rewatched ep.17 - 19 where teukso couple double date with donghae & eunseo , there's a scene when donghae and eunseo had to leave first because eunseo have a schedule that night , donghae use his personal car and drive eunseo to the award ceremony location.. the scene in the car background looks the same with sora selca pic i think?? however i want to confirm first... i don't know how to screen cap from lappie... hope other FD's can help me here... 
here's a pic of teukie AUDI cre : http://supertukituki.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/stalking-leeteuk-his-audi-car-kekeke/
Khamsahamnida....   >:D<

Guest LuCyJuNg

goodafternoon FDs!!how was your day?? and to those who just started their day, have a good day!!too much "day" word.. =))
anyway, comic battle?? really fun to read, thank you @playerkbd and @lazyme2day.. but please, share some goodies too, some sweetie moments with our couple, not always fighting okie guys?? AND please continue with your battle about the early release of the next chapters by @jerqu and @playerkbd..;;) ;;) ;;)
@viyra perjuhmma? x-rated?? wah!! no, as @k_craze had mention on some previous post, we perjuhmmas just know how to appreciate such art, like PJS's ABS =)) =)) =)).. what do you think? 
and Kang Sora's tweet, thank you @josan for your post.. and the puppy adapted the couple themed shirt, stripes!! i bet this is the "substitute" of PJS while he is away.. as always, this couple has a habit of tweeting with hints!!
anyway, because of ALL FDs coming out, btw welcome @gisellec! we will definitely survive without PJS presence..everytime i visit this thread, there are always new stuffs and things to talk about, and that's just great!!
hugs to all!!
:x :x :x

Guest LuCyJuNg

VenyLoveDC said: Hello FDs ^^,
just want to ask if any FDs here still remember that sora ever used her selca pic as twitter profile pic where she's wearing green jacket??she has a bang in that pic and the background seems like he took that pic in a car.. but seems like it's not his usual car (van) but more like sport car or sedan... can anyone post that pic here??  cause i can't find that pic on her twitter... i want to confirm whether the car in that selca is AUDI?? like we all know that teukie , donghae and some other suju members have AUDI (i don't remember where i read this news though)..  yesterday i rewatched ep.17 - 19 where teukso couple double date with donghae & eunseo , there's a scene when donghae and eunseo had to leave first because eunseo have a schedule that night , donghae use his personal car and drive eunseo to the award ceremony location.. the scene in the car background looks the same with sora selca pic i think?? however i want to confirm first... i don't know how to screen cap from lappie... hope other FD's can help me here... 
here's a pic of teukie AUDI cre : http://supertukituki.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/stalking-leeteuk-his-audi-car-kekeke/

Guest dilarizn

hi, FDs! a quick update before I go to home... :P

Sora's latest tweet:
Gomi, the youngest one in our home is now three months old! It has to be trained for defecating in the right place early...

trans cr: @hanyi

Gomi is the code name of Alphonsus Lefszycic, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe. He is a cyborg telekinetic and a member of the Fallen Angels; a team of adolescent mutant heroes that were a spin-off from the New Mutants team.
(source: Wikipedia)

when I read "Fallen Angels", I can only remember one person... yup, Leeteuk. "Fallen Angel" is one of his nickname. he even refers himself as an Angel... kkk.

he tweeted this on June 23 (3 days after they trip to Nami Island):

@special1004 : Fallen angel ㅋㅋ ^^‥ Will this album be crazily sexy as the title Sexy Free & Single suggests? Or will it overturn everyone’s expectations and be completely powerful or cute ^^ Accepting your answers ~~

trans cr : sup3rjunior

Sora knows Teuk's real name, and also his nickname ~ such as "Ori" (Duck) ~ at ep.25 she teased him by saying "Ori", and Teuk laughed ~. I'm sure she knows Teuk's most famous nickname: Angel. ;)

550430_109528409206135_1270540408_n.jpg

how are you, FDs? I've been so busy these days... I miss Teuk & Sora so much! :(
hope you all have a good day! ^^

dilarizn said: hi, FDs! a quick update before I go to home... :P

Sora's latest tweet:
Gomi, the youngest one in our home is now three months old! It has to be trained for defecating in the right place early...

Gomi is the code name of Alphonsus Lefszycic, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe. He is a cyborg telekinetic and a member of the Fallen Angels; a team of adolescent mutant heroes that were a spin-off from the New Mutants team.

when I read "Fallen Angels", I can only remember one person... yup, Leeteuk. "Fallen Angel" is one of his nickname. he even refers himself as an Angel... kkk.

@special1004 : Fallen angel ㅋㅋ ^^‥ Will this album be crazily sexy as the title Sexy Free & Single suggests? Or will it overturn everyone’s expectations and be completely powerful or cute ^^ Accepting your answers ~~

Sora knows Teuk's real name, and also his nickname ~ such as "Ori" (Duck) ~ at ep.25 she teased him by saying "Ori", and Teuk laughed ~. I'm sure she knows Teuk's most famous nickname: Angel. ;)
how are you, FDs? I've been so busy these days... I miss Teuk & Sora so much! :(

Wow... miss this thread so much... A lot of things happened here...I've been very busy with all worked and a lot od things, so I just been a silent lurker for two weeks, and I am happy that this thread is still moving fast and a live.. Love u all here... Btw, I Still can't beleive that we can not see PJS for two years... He's so handsome when entering the army.. First I thought he will cry in front of his fans, but I am really surprised when he can stand very strong and give his best for all his fans and his dongsaeng...
@shymaldita28  So touch with youtube video when PJS sing Hello in Sukira... (sorry to cut your post sis...)

shymaldita28 said:

Leeteuk in Sukira lipsynch the MV song of Sora

Guest pinnavinna

hi, FDs! a quick update before I go to home... :P

Sora's latest tweet:

Gomi is the code name of Alphonsus Lefszycic, a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe. He is a cyborg telekinetic and a member of the Fallen Angels; a team of adolescent mutant heroes that were a spin-off from the New Mutants team. (source: Wikipedia)

@special1004 : Fallen angel ㅋㅋ ^^‥ Will this album be crazily sexy as

the title Sexy Free & Single suggests? Or will it overturn

everyone’s expectations and be completely powerful or cute ^^ Accepting

your answers ~~

trans cr : sup3rjuniorSora knows Teuk's real name, and also his nickname ~ such as "Ori" (Duck) ~ at ep.25 she teased him by saying "Ori", and Teuk laughed ~. I'm sure she knows Teuk's most famous nickname: Angel. ;)

this is really great...you're great!

i have nothing to say, but this could be true.thanks for diggin' it deeper. especially the part, where gomi's name could come from. as mention before, sora is a big fans of comics. when she choose the name, she must be know, the identity of gomi. i mean, the name wasn't choose randomly. big grin on my face now. standing ovation to you :-*

Guest LuCyJuNg

dilarizn said: hi, FDs! a quick update before I go to home... :P

Sora's latest tweet:

Guest k_craze

I was really emo after writing Sora's last letter that I didn't even want to write anything yesterday. thank God there are so many spazz worthy articles today that made me get out of the hole again. thank you to all who shared, and @dilarzn thanks for finding out the meaning of the puppy name, at least you have a link :D So here's Sora's letter today.

Oppa

Yesterday I didn't write you a letter. Mianne! I miss you too much after receiving all the greetings from fans!

Can you guess where I run to to nurse my aching heart? Yes, I went home to Gomi!!! I remembered when you first brought him to me, he was still a little baby and now he is 3 months already. You always have sense Oppa, you know I will miss you lots and Gomi will cheer me up whenever I miss you too much.

You reminded me before you left that I shouldn't ignore our Dimple Fans and that I should occasionally send a sign to reassure them for their belief in us, I just post a photo with the sign that only our fans will know, am I a good girl?

I am sending you my recent twit photo, that is a salute for you for doing your duty and Gomi, isn't he cute? Put these on your locker and take a photo to be sent to me when you have the opportunity, I want to make sure that only my photos are on your locker.

Till tomorrow.

I love you, My prince

Sora, your baby princess

Guest VenyLoveDC

LuCyJuNg said: VenyLoveDC said: Hello FDs ^^,

Guest k_craze

mywebfoot said: @playerkbd said "@mywebfoot now that u mention it, yes @viyra was one of the founding members of perjuhmma club together with @k_craze @malonowa and you now I wonder, why did I end up being the president again? "

confirmed puppy spazz people! In Ep 21 Teuk specifically asked Sora what pet she would like and she said " Puppies". "Puppies?" he checked. "Yes", she said.

Guest pinnavinna

k_craze said:

mywebfoot said: @playerkbd said "@mywebfoot now that u mention it, yes @viyra was one of the founding members of perjuhmma club together with @k_craze @malonowa and you now I wonder, why did I end up being the president again? "

Guest gisellec

Thank @shimaldita

good afternoon 14:34 Here in Spain, yesterday I was watching the final chapter of dimple couple, and although it is very sad is significant, taught us that small part of his feelings. how they felt about each other, feeling like yet different in the way it is displayed.

For crying so much??? Koreans are supposed to be, but the world of dramas and idol is different, but are in the same country. Leeteuk already knew that was getting ready, why would not cry so much, because I was so comfortable with her ​​that did not want it to end.

On the other hand I think the program was the only way to be with Sora and be him. to see if I can explain well. their old relationships took them secretly to feel for sora and be on the show gave him the opportunity to be him and although many people believe it is only a variety show, like it or not feelings emerge and even more when that person Like ...

how many times I LOVE YOU Leeteuk said to Sora?, the game of the questions with the microphones, it was a game, they were really having doubts about both their lives, Sora was always elusive to say or act on their Leeteuk feelings and was a runaway train, but at the same time showing jealousy were real, leeteuk as man is not as magnificent as idol, is insecure.

and I keep wondering because in recent interviews leeteuk before entering the military did not sora questions????,,, if only I were colleagues in the reality, because reality ignore that?, as if never have met, unlike her, they all asked about leeteuk. were afraid of his response? or simply did not want to bring leeteuk sora problems, the being out?.

You can act in a thousand different ways and not say what you feel, but what you can not hide is the happiness you feel when you're with the person you want to be .... leeteuk and in that sense has been an open book. Sora is often his voice broke, when one of them got nervous on the island NAMI wishes card that gave Teuki and when he made the joke to sungmin pale girl. for sora think it was difficult, teuki is older and experience in matters of the heart, and I do not think sora feel to be the most desired in the art world, so we believe it is not feminine, but what I do know is that she feels much more than it shows.

We could take the words I LOVE YOU I MISS O leeteuk in mouth as simple, but do not tell anyone these things and I do not think that anything goes in the show, and has fame leeteuk with this was we would get more, in any case fans might be upset by many words intimate for a girl that did not feel anything, I do not think this guy is that kind of person and I do not carry a script this program 100%, many of the words and actions I think out of people and I do not currently see any other couple because they feel the same way to see them. something like that happened to me SPAIN BIG BROTHER. and now they are together ... so to expect or leeteuk sora finally tell us something, what seaaaa. but fast.

oh and let this song that I had intended for my partner of big broter but today also for this couple that I love Sora & Leeteuk.

I hope that the dreams of the two come true

apologies for the text, I talk too much and I can not stop ,.apologies again my english is very bad jajja...... thank and pass good day, afternoon and night

VenyLoveDC said: Hello FDs ^^,