Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• Like 3

On 6/3/2022 at 2:03 AM, hilllllllly said:

hahaha, look at Taeyong spilling the tea! I've always wanted to hear him gush about Jongsuk's proportions because they are absolutely insane.

His shoulders are 3 inches wider than most ordinary people, LOLLLLL
the way Mr Ko Tae Yong expressed at end - LMAO - I could not help laughing loud - he is like so WOW too.
Thank you @hilllllllly

Oh my, am I glad to hear Big Mouth coming soon!   

Am waiting for the PressCon - pray, pray MBC will host it please!  

ImageImage

Seo Eun Soo talked about the chemistry with Lee Jong Suk and how she was given compliments and advices during filming.

cr  @leejongsukfiles

Seo Eun Soo above as Jo Hyun in Witch 2, with Lee Jong Suk as Jang
  • Like 6

Wow... it's all really happening!!! Did I think this day would ever come? Maybe not.

MBC almost always begins promo with table read photos, and then everything else follows pretty quickly. I'm thinking they want to capitalize on Witch 2 promo, so we might see more this week and/or next week. I'm so excited (and kind of shocked) that they decided to start 7 weeks before the premiere. Every other drama I've seen posting script readings, first posters, teasers, and trailers are doing so on very short notice. Like, 3 weeks before the premiere short. I think starting now is absolutely perfect. Any earlier and it would have been too soon, and any later would have felt rushed. 

I'm also so intrigued by what Eunsoo said about possible solo movies about her's and Jongsuk's characters, building up the Witch universe. If he plays a large role in the 3rd movie, and they gear for that by doing some kind of prequel about his character...??? I've never liked the idea of Jongsuk doing a second or third season for a kdrama because I love seeing him play different characters, but playing the same character in movies like this would be brilliant for his career. I know it's just wishful thinking at this point, but I could get behind that. I'd be sorry for everyone who hates his long hair though. :lol:

I'm still very curious why MBC is hesitating to share the official premiere date for Big Mouth. They say it's July, and that only leaves the 29th. Dr. Lawyer will be airing until the 22nd and anything after the 29th is August... so what is there to think about? Also wondering when Disney+ will be mentioned again. So, so, so, so many good things happening! 

• Like 7

8b7edf699bc2b9837d0340d0e3c2dfde.jpg

“Big Mouse” Lee Jong-Suk and Im Yoon-ah, “fantastic chemistry” at the script reading site

MBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouse” unveiled the script reading site.

MBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouse” (created by Jang Young-chul, Jung Kyung-soon, written by Kim Ha-ram, directed by Oh Chung-hwan, produced by AStory, Studio Dragon, A-MAN Project) tells the story of an underperforming lawyer who gets caught up in a murder case. In order to survive and protect his family, he digs into a huge conspiracy among the privileged upper classes.

f88dd5dc26ee215ec4d49efc9e7d9927.jpg

Above all, Lee Jong-suk‘s performance was outstanding as he completely transformed into Park Chang-ho (a third-rate lawyer with a ten percent success rate and is called as “Big Mouth” by his legal acquaintances due to his tendency to speak before acting. His life is suddenly in danger when he is mistaken for a genius conman known as “Big Mouse”). Park Chang-ho’s psychological change was expressed in detail, sparking exclamations.

b3d421b54d9b66e62a37a191de0fce16.jpg

MBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Big Mouse” will premiere in July following “Doctor Lawyer”.

Full article

https://kbizoom.com/big-mouse-lee-jong-suk-and-im-yoon-ah-fantastic-chemistry-at-the-script-reading-site/

• Like 3

Spoiler

“The Witch” Sequel Previews Intense Chase Of Escapee Shin Si Ah By Jin Goo, Lee Jong Suk, And More In Chilling New Stills

The-Witch2-4.jpeg

Full article ->

https://www.soompi.com/article/1528823wpp/the-witch-sequel-previews-intense-chase-of-escapee-shin-si-ah-by-jin-goo-lee-jong-suk-and-more-in-chilling-new-stills

Lee Jong Suk, Jin Goo, And Seo Eun Soo Have The Same Goal With Different Motives In “The Witch: Part 2. The Other One”

Lee Jong Suk, Jin Goo, And Seo Eun Soo Have The Same Goal With Different Motives In “The Witch: Part 2. The Other One”

3. Lee Jong Suk as Jang, the director of the secret laboratory

Lee Jong Suk has starred in dramas and films like “Secret Garden,” “Pinocchio,” and “The Face Reader” that have been both critically-acclaimed and popular among the general public, earning him the title of a trustworthy actor. “The Witch: Part 2. The Other One” will be Lee Jong Suk’s first film in five years and he will star as Jang, the director of the secret lab who must chase down the missing girl.

As the director of the secret lab, Jang will go up against Dr. Baek (Jo Min Soo), the initiator of the “witch project.” Jo Min Soo commented on Lee Jong Suk’s acting, “To the point where I honestly can’t believe he’s standing in front of a camera for the first time in awhile, he perfectly immersed into his character.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-1.jpegLee-Jong-Suk-2.jpeg

Full article ->

https://www.soompi.com/article/1527678wpp/lee-jong-suk-jin-goo-and-seo-eun-soo-have-the-same-goal-with-different-motives-in-the-witch-part-2-the-other-one

• Like 3

12 Actors Who Delivered Unforgettable Roles In K-Pop MVs

10. Lee Jong Suk in Davichi’s “Love Is”

What is love? In this pensive narrative, Lee Jong Suk comes home to an empty place. While he carries routine tasks around the house, his mind seems to be elsewhere. Navigating his memories through every trivial action he takes, he reveals at the very end that he’s come to commemorate a lost loved one, who could be a parent or a mentor, who most likely taught him how to play Go when he was younger. How Lee Jong Suk stays composed throughout the MV, almost nonchalant, only to break into heavy tears, revealing the depth of his hurt, is a vital reason why he is constantly praised for his acting delivery every single time.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1527778wpp/12-actors-who-delivered-unforgettable-roles-in-k-pop-mvs

c77ccc3cd6f5bd9331e4898fee087cf3.jpg

Just be happy everyone!)))

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1