Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Choi Daniel Japanese Fanclub update

join_top.jpg

Choi Daniel's Fan Meeting which was scheduled to be held on Saturday, October 15th, 2022 has been canceled due to various reasons.

OH NOOO!!! Hope he is alright!!! :heart: Hope everything is alright! I've been so looking forward to it. :bawling:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

Viki interview with English subtitles

Oh my god!!! Where did you find it? Thank you so much for sharing with us. :lol: Daniel is so cute that he wants to work in an office in real life?? Read in an old interview that he really considered it when his knee problem worsened and was unable to walk! Hope he's doing alright now! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god!!! Where did you find it? Thank you so much for sharing with us. :lol: Daniel is so cute that he wants to work in an office in real life?? Read in an old interview that he really considered it when his knee problem worsened and was unable to walk! Hope he's doing alright now! :heart:

By casually scrolling on YouTube and searching "Today's Webtoon".

He said he also wanted to work in a convenience store, as he'll be allowed to take the near-expiry-date food home. (So down-to-earth!) Boy, how people would flood that convenience store. He can't lift heavy things with his knee though?

Guess the audience hasn't seen enough of him for him to really retire from acting due to knee injury.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Guess the audience hasn't seen enough of him for him to really retire from acting due to knee injury.

Yes, My heart broke reading that he just wanted to quit acting because of his knee injury.. :bawling: Glad that he's back after few sessions of surgeries! And guess we won't see him in certain characters where he requires knee movements, no?? Just like you mentioned about him working at a convenience store.... :( It's really sad to know that he suffered a lot in the past because of it! -_-

• Like 2

Kocowa blog: Couples From Non-Romance K-Dramas That Have Amazing Chemistry (1 Sept, 2022)

The Ghost Detective” Duo

9-1.jpg?fit=scale&fm=pjpg&h=525&ixlib=ph

This drama is far from a romance drama, but just seeing Park Eun Bin and Choi Daniel together produces a different kind of chemistry! Really enjoyed this drama because of its unique plot: a ghost teaming up with an assistant detective who is looking for a mysterious lady who she believes killed her sister!

• Love 2

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just look how beautiful he is... :heart:

Screenshots from the finale episodes of Fly High, Butterfly! This is definitely my most favorite drama of Daniel so far. I enjoyed it to the fullest even without english subtitles! ♥♥♥♥

What do you @L Leung and @Combsmania think?? Feel free to share your thoughts! :)

This is one of my favorite scenes - the last haircut and reminiscing the customer's previous visits (bonus: Kwang Soo's tormented little face)

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, L Leung said:

This is one of my favorite scenes - the last haircut and reminiscing the customer's previous visits (bonus: Kwang Soo's tormented little face)

Same here. Favorite and most emotional scene in the whole series. You think Kwang Soo regretted for not treating his customer nice when he visited the hair salon in the past? :( Kwang Soo always made excuses and kept the customer waiting but fulfilled his last wish at instant. He didn't argue at all... Even at the dinner show, Kwang Soo was so annoyed by the customer's performances! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

HI HANDSOME!!!! :scream:

The behind the scenes photos of his COSMOPOLITAN photoshoot is out! Oh MY God, HE IS TOO HOT TO HANDLE!!! Is he even real?? Just like a breath of fresh air.... :heart:

Just setting the screen on fire... :wub:

FcBnFXhaAAE9Xa-?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FcBnFXRaUAEZnJs?format=jpg&name=large

FcBnFXfakAEuttJ?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FcBnFX1aMAAJei5?format=jpg&name=large

FcBnJS1aMAAuS6-?format=jpg&name=large

FcBnJSzaAAAFs2-?format=jpg&name=large

FcBnJS5aAAEFHSx?format=jpg&name=large

FcBnMiQaMAEJa6l?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FcBnJSxacAIxOqR?format=jpg&name=large

FcBnMiPaMAAB7P-?format=jpg&name=large

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=34400751&memberNo=2127174

• Love 2

Sso.Lux eyewear official update

Choi Daniel promoting NOVA C2 model of Sso.Lux eyewear brand.

He's been wearing the NOVA C2 model in his current drama Today's Webtoon.

FcCiFn5agAEbLMi?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FcCiFoCaMAAtKpf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FcCiFn_agAI8ZfG?format=jpg&name=4096x409

http://www.ssolux.com/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=3574754&xcode=001&mcode=002&scode=&type=X&sort=manual&cur_code=001002&GfDT=bG93Ug%3D%3D

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Sso.Lux eyewear official update

Choi Daniel promoting JESS-C1 model of Sso.Lux eyewear brand.

He's been wearing the JESS-C1 model in his current drama Today's Webtoon.

http://www.ssolux.com/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=3574747

Ahn Kwang Soo went modelling part-time when Jen is too busy for him.

On 9/6/2022 at 8:23 PM, gm4queen said:

Same here. Favorite and most emotional scene in the whole series. You think Kwang Soo regretted for not treating his customer nice when he visited the hair salon in the past? :( Kwang Soo always made excuses and kept the customer waiting but fulfilled his last wish at instant. He didn't argue at all... Even at the dinner show, Kwang Soo was so annoyed by the customer's performances! :sweatingbullets:

I guess he'll always be a straight shooter.

The interesting dynamic is that despite Kwang Soo dreading Mr Cho's visits, they still keep each other as their regular counterpart (they can easily switch hairdresser/customer). Kwang Soo still attended his dinner show and then his funeral. He rescheduled a customer for Mr Cho. Maybe because he finally understands why Mr Cho is constantly changing hairstyles and how Mr Cho is entrusting him for his last portrait.

The Mr Cho saga is put between Kwang Soo and Jen's fight and reconciliation. Maybe Mr Cho inspired him to live without regrets.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1