Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

2 hours ago, Combsmania said:

Omo! I'm so inlove about the tandem of trio in Today's Webtoon, but too far i am confused if Oppa Choi Daniel would be inlove to Sejeong also? Ohh, can't find the romance between the two:sweat_smile:

It's not yet clear for me if Daniel's character is suspicious or jealous over Kim Se Jeong and Nam Yoon Su's characters! The preview for the next episode is misleading me. I guess I prefer them to be just mentor and mentee. She's too young and petite to be Seok Ji Hyung's love interest in the play! :sweatingbullets: What do you @L Leung think about this? Feel free to share your thoughts!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, it's the other tall boy at the hair salon. Guess his name is Mo Yeol. Kwang Soo is jealous that Jen cares for Mo Yeol. :D The handsome narcissist is gradually turning in to a jealous boyfriend. Let's ask @L Leung to clarify my theory. ❤️

Jen realized Gi-bbeum and Moo Yeol are in a relationship when Gi-bbeum is asking questions on dating, and was always trying to involve MY in discussion to get his answer for Gi-bbeum. Kwang Soo mistook this for Jen's romantic interest in Moo Yeol. 

In episode 10, one can be sure this must be written by a woman is when

- the girls are in discussion and the boys are cooking

- the girls deduced the customer's reason of sadness from a single SNS post, Kwang Soo was like "instead of working at a hair salon, you should work at a detective agency", and the girls collectively said "be quiet, stay out of this and make the pancakes!" :joy: Moo Yeol had to pat on his shoulder to comfort him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

She's too young and petite to be Seok Ji Hyung's love interest in the play!

Hmm i guess that also! But i'm too excited about Jen and Kwang soo.. Now i understand who is the tall guy! :sweat_smile: thanks also to chingu @L Leung for the translation.. We now understand there all situation.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

It's not yet clear for me if Daniel's character is suspicious or jealous over Kim Se Jeong and Nam Yoon Su's characters! The preview for the next episode is misleading me. I guess I prefer them to be just mentor and mentee. She's too young and petite to be Seok Ji Hyung's love interest in the play! :sweatingbullets: What do you @L Leung think about this? Feel free to share your thoughts!

Probably a bit, when he saw them together at the roof for coffee and Ma-eum volunteering to take the notebooks with Jun-yeong to author Pomme's home, he was a bit puzzled as to why they are in pairs. But he was okay taking both of them out for a drink, or when they take photos of each other to help author Shin Dae-ryuk. 

I do prefer them to be mentor and mentee. There's much to cover in the industry and I don't want love lines to distract us from that and be forced on the audience.  Especially when the goal is to make the team profitable for the year, such that the history of closing the ex-Gingertoon team does not repeat.

Words to live by:

FaD03F4agAATX2N?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Probably a bit, when he saw them together at the roof for coffee and Ma-eum volunteering to take the notebooks with Jun-yeong to author Pomme's home, he was a bit puzzled as to why they are in pairs. But he was okay taking both of them out for a drink, or when they take photos of each other to help author Shin Dae-ryuk. 

I do prefer them to be mentor and mentee. There's much to cover in the industry and I don't want love lines to distract us from that and be forced on the audience.  Especially when the goal is to make the team profitable for the year, such that the history of closing the ex-Gingertoon team does not repeat.

Words to live by:

Yes, I totally agree with you! May be Seok Ji Hyung is not jealous at all. Otherwise he won't take On Ma Eum and Goo Jun Yong to a drink. I am also not at all in to a romance plot. I want Seok Ji Hyung & On Ma Eum to continue as mentor and mentee. I don't think I'd watch the drama again if Seok Ji Hyung falls for On Ma Eum ever.... I am so worried about the next episode's preview! :bawling:

• Like 1

RACOI Most Mentioned Drama Actors in 1st Week of August.

Choi Daniel placed at #14

FZthJxnacAExaGW?format=png&name=900x900

OH MY GOD!!!! :scream: He made it after years of absence. YAYYY! I knew it. Twitter is all about how hot and sexy he looks in Today's Webtoon. I am super happy for him!

Way to go, boy!!! :lol:

• Love 2

Choi Daniel Japanese Fanclub Update

Choi Daniel Fan Meeting 2022!

80cb276cf7597881259023cefb37040d.jpg

~Meeting for the second time~ will be held!!

Wow, looks like Daniel will fly off to Japan to hold an offline fan meeting in Osaka for the first time in about 3 years. Date set on Saturday, October 15, 2022. All seats reserved. Contents include talk, games, songs, high touch and photo time.

So happy for his Japanese fans. Wish we can see a lot of photos and videos of him at the event as it's offline.

https://www.a-ara.co.jp/event/814

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Argh greeting fans in English and Japanese argh 

OH MY GOD?? Just look at his english accent. So on point!!! :scream: I guess he did this Vlive video in 2017, after wrapping up Jugglers. So happy that fans are sharing his videos online. His fans love him so much. Hope we can see him more in spotlight ahead! :heart:

• Like 2