Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD?? Just look at his english accent. So on point!!! :scream: I guess he did this Vlive video in 2017, after wrapping up Jugglers. So happy that fans are sharing his videos online. His fans love him so much. Hope we can see him more in spotlight ahead! :heart:

Reminds me of the time he cutely said "messaGEE" when the host, Lina, asked what he does on his smartphone.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

JWide Company Instagram Update

네온 웹툰 사무실에서 열일중인
부편집장 @석지형

SBS <오늘의 웹툰> 최다니엘 배우의 활약
오늘(19일) 오후 10시, 7회 본방사수

Working hard in the neon webtoon office

Deputy Editor @Seok Ji-hyung

SBS <Today's Webtoon> Actor Daniel Choi's activities

Today (19th) at 10 pm, the 7th broadcast

FafRh7zaUAEIkWm?format=jpg&name=large

FafRixDaMAA9d1f?format=jpg&name=large

FafRiX_acAAiZkM?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChbF4NmJc1J/

• Love 2

27 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Cosmokr photos are out! Beautiful as always.

OH MY GOD!!! Isn't he a bit hotter than the sun?? :w00t: Sounds like a concept that he never tried before! Can't wait to see the official stills getting released! This man is... :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

I feel very lonely about the comments in Today's Webtoon! 

They also said it's boring. They never felt the feelings of the characters, also the artist, i feel them and i salute the trio. I hope next week, the ratings will be changed. 

Chingu, please don't worry. Ratings aside, everyone is in love with Choi Daniel!!! Have you read public comments about his character in social media? All says that Seok Ji Hyung is so handsome, hot and beautiful. He is the selling point of the drama! Isn't it amazing that our favorite guy is receiving much love from the public with his comeback??? I am seriously so happy for him. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, please don't worry. Ratings aside, everyone is in love with Choi Daniel!!! Have you read public comments about his character in social media? All says that Seok Ji Hyung is so handsome, hot and beautiful. He is the selling point of the drama! Isn't it amazing that our favorite guy is receiving much love from the public with his comeback??? I am seriously so happy for him. ❤️

I know that chingu! And i really love to see more to our handsome guy!  I will always support him, and we will always support our man to his comeback!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ha ha.. Speaking of someone handsome.... :lol:

I hope @L Leung and @Combsmania have watched episode 11 and 12 of Fly High, Butterfly already!

And just look at this handsome man.. He's listening to a love confession by a pretty lady. :heart:

Far7CexUUAIW-5B?format=jpg&name=large

And is it just me or she intentionally made him get off the taxi right at her apartment?? :w00t: I noticed few red and white hearts popped out of the side sticker of the taxi when she patted on her lips as she walks away. Or did she give him an indirect kiss by the way?? Oh my... Tall Boy, you are in a deep trouble! :joy:

I am so impatient for episode 13. Looks like the new love birds are having trouble hiding their feelings for each other at the hair salon. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR HANDSOME MAN FALLS HARD FOR THE PRETTY LADY... :heart:

• Love 2

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. Speaking of someone handsome.... :lol:

I hope @L Leung and @Combsmania have watched episode 11 and 12 of Fly High, Butterfly already!

And just look at this handsome man.. He's listening to a love confession by a pretty lady.

And is it just me or she intentionally made him get off the taxi right at her apartment?? :w00t: I noticed few red and white hearts popped out of the side sticker of the taxi when she patted on her lips as she walks away. Or did she give him an indirect kiss by the way?? Oh my... Tall Boy, you are in a deep trouble!

I am so impatient for episode 13. Looks like the new love birds are having trouble hiding their feelings for each other at the hair salon. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR HANDSOME MAN FALLS HARD FOR THE PRETTY LADY...

I kept recalling the times Kwang Soo's hand is on Jen's in these episodes, when they are performing first aid on Teacher Woo or stopping Jen from washing Moo Yeol's ex's hair. 

Kwang Soo is SO bad at taking romantic hints. He still won't understand why Jen showed him her no-make-up eyes (hint of her true self) back at hairdressing school if Jen didn't lay it out for him.

Either by courtesy or proximity, when they share a taxi,  the taxi  stops at Jen's first. This time,  she confessed and asked him to be a couple. She invited him up to her home "for ramen" and he was saying all types of reasons, even the taxi driver was sighing, like "take the hint and get out of the car!"

This jealous Kwang Soo rejecting Jen's invitation to dinner was hilarious, like a pouting boy with a temper haha!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Kawng Soo is SO bad at taking romantic hints. He still won't understand why Jen showed him her no-make-up eyes (hint of her true self) back at hairdressing school if Jen didn't lay it out for him.

I am so laughing but so in love with your post. Yeah, he is too arrogant. Jen had feelings for him ever since they were interns. But then again, the bad boy just let the words "I don't like it" out of his lips when she appeared in front of him without eye-makeup! :blink: Then the girl broke down and rushed off wiping her tears. 

One thing for sure, I am in love with this arrogant boy myself! ❤️ Can't wait for the upcoming episodes!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

But then again, the bad boy just let the words "I don't like it" out of his lips when she appeared in front of him without eye-makeup! 

Don't worry, he wasn't arrogant or mean. Jen was asking him how she looks without eye make-up, would it be weird,  he replied "it's all right," with a little smile, maybe Jen was looking for more positive feedback and thought he was rejecting her confession. That's why she ran away from her peers.

I guess eye make-up has been Jen's armour, to look fiercer and not to be treated like a little girl, so showing bare eyes was a sign of trust. 

I like that they look out for each other, they always go to each other's rescue, Jen asking Kwang Soo's ex to go to another salon as his ex  hurt him before, thus he's clearly upset when she's around; Kwang Soo shielding her sight when Moo Yeol and Gi-bbeum were hugging and him asking Jen not to pursue Moo Yeol (lest she gets hurt).

• Like 1
  • Love 1