15. 욕망의 늪

16. 대결

17. Don't Worry

18. 기억속 그들

19. 순이의 순애보

20. 또 하나의 사건

21. Justice

http://music.daum.net/album/album.do?albumId=483673

I already posted links for track 1 to 5 before, so I'm just going to post links for track 6- 21 (I don't have time to convert into .mp3 format, so the format is .wma).

Also I uploaded Track 1- 21 in .rar file.

And Kim Hyun-joo's song "Promise" [약속], it goes live on online music sites on July 10, but the album goes on sale on the 15th, so it's not out yet.

But I've found this MV and the song used is "Promise" and sounds like Kim Hyun-joo's voice. (Sorry, didn't realize someone already posted it.)

So I ripped the song from the MV and uploaded it here.

Enjoy~

I'll probably post better quality of Kim Hyun-joo's "Promise" when it's officially released.

Guest corabika2013

I already posted links for track 1 to 5 before, so I'm just going to post links for track 6- 21 (I don't have time to convert into .mp3 format, so the format is .wma).

Also I uploaded Track 1- 21 in .rar file.

And Kim Hyun-joo's song "Promise" [약속], it goes live on online music sites on July 10, but the album goes on sale on the 15th, so it's not out yet.

But I've found this MV and the song used is "Promise" and sounds like Kim Hyun-joo's voice. So I ripped the song from the MV and uploaded it here.

Enjoy~

I'll probably post better quality of Kim Hyun-joo's "Promise" when it's officially released.

thanks you

i realy want to hear her singing

Guest kukiemonster

Hi, i'm new to this thread. I started watching this drama out of boredom and then i got hooked up.

i can't believe LDW can act so childish (maybe cos i didn't watch his other dramas) and the lead actress KHJ did a good job portraying a newbie lawyer. I think honey lee also did a great job acting as an evil character because i really hate her character...

after watching the latest episode, i want to know how did Taejoo's father know ahjumma's grandfather.

and i think the rating should be higher..this drama is good..

‘The Partner’ Gains Momentum

The new legal drama “The Partner” posted its own record-breaking viewer ratings of 12.1 percent on July 8, the highest among programs in the same time slot.

Although it was the only regular Wednesday-Thursday drama broadcast that day--as SBS aired a special program introducing the drama to succeed “City Hall,” which enjoyed great popularity, and MBC broadcast a memorial program commemorating the "King of Pop," Michael Jackson--the high ratings showed that it was a good opportunity to consolidate increasing viewers’ interest in the drama.

112_336_l.jpg

Scenes from the July 8 episode

he fifth episode featured a case where a famous actress is suspected of hiring a killer to murder a secretary of a business executive. Lee Tae-jo (Lee Dong-wook) and Kang Eun-ho (Kim Hyun-joo) were pitted against Lee Young-woo (Choi Chul-ho), Tae-jo’s brother, who defended the actress and nullified testimonies by witnesses on Tae-jo and Eun-ho’s side.

Tae-jo was also shocked and hurt when he found out that his brother was having an affair with Han Jeong-won (Lee Honey), one of his colleagues in whom he is interested.

Lee Dong-wook was praised for his performance in two very different situations--when he learned about the relationship between his brother and Jeong-won and when he defended his client cool-headedly in court.

Viewers expressed their growing expectations for the drama on its web board saying, “I thought the legal profession is only serous and heavy, but the drama has made me change my mind. The story is great, and the cast members are doing really well,” “I like its speedy development, and the way it runs its episodes centering on a few legal cases is intriguing,” and “The drama is interesting in the way that smart lawyers at a small law firm fight for justice against powerful, rich people.”

It remains to be seen whether the drama can maintain its growing popularity.

“The Partner” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:55 p.m. on KBS2.

Writer: KBSi Jin Yeong-joo

Credit : KBS Global

Guest lucky_moon

Today I got a time to watch Ep6 & so at the end, what with the witness smile? :huh:

Even TJ was surprised with her attitude, I think he was the only one to notice it..

About TJ father & EH grandfather, they seem to know each other but not that close, I know her grandfather was a judge & maybe TJ father was lawyer & they always have to face each other.. :)

Today I got a time to watch Ep6 & so at the end, what with the witness smile? :huh:

Even TJ was surprised with her attitude, I think he was the only one to notice it..

About TJ father & EH grandfather, they seem to know each other but not that close, I know her grandfather was a judge & maybe TJ father was lawyer & they always have to face each other.. :)

I'm not quite sure about it, but I think EH saw the smile, too. She followed the direction of TJ's gaze, which led to the witness's smile.

I'm wondering what the beef between TJ's dad and EH's granpa/foster dad was also.

And thanks so much for the OST links :)

Guest chiara

I think EH saw that cunning smile too, and then observed YW.

so perhaps she also had an idea in her mind about what's going on.

Guest lucky_moon

I'm not quite sure about it, but I think EH saw the smile, too. She followed the direction of TJ's gaze, which led to the witness's smile.

I'm wondering what the beef between TJ's dad and EH's granpa/foster dad was also.

And thanks so much for the OST links :)

I think EH saw that cunning smile too, and then observed YW.

so perhaps she also had an idea in her mind about what's going on.

Well the ending give me a feeling that there is some kind of revenge the witness had against the actress & that why she tried to get close to her, become a witness & tried to show her support then confess about everything :)

About EH grandfather & TJ father, it seems there's something happened in the past between them, they don't seem to me in a good term.. :huh:

omg! ijust watched this drama yesterday. all six episiodes in one sitting and all i can say is that im hooked!

this drama was so much better than i had anticipated! the trials are beautifully scripted!

and the acting is superb! i love the two main leads! they're gorgeous and their acting exceeds!

cant wait towatch waht happens afterwards! episiode 7 is going to be great!!

I just watched episode 6 and it literally chilled me. This is my whole supposition of that case – IT WAS PLANNED FROM THE START BY THE HUSBAND.

The husband wanted to eliminate his wife but could not do so easily due to her celebrity and power status, he was somewhat tied. To divorce her would be extremely complicated. Knowing her personality he decided to get rid of the wife by using the dead secretary who was a pawn, setting her up in situations to the point that her death was ordered by the wife. When you think about it, the rumours etc could have started from him – he’s the master puppeteer. The insanity plea may not necessarily work because she has proven herself to be somewhat “sane”. Both father and brother of the law firm knew of the younger brother’s ability, therefore expecting him to win while at the same time retaining one of their biggest clients.

In the end the result is as follows:-

The biggest winner – the husband – his wife goes to jail and he can easily divorce her without any complications as well as live his life anyway that he wants easier. WHAT AN EVIL EVIL SOB.

Winner #2 - big brother and dad law firm. They retain the client and got rid of the wife. Kill two birds with one stone.

The biggest loser – the victim and the killer – they were both pawns in the whole thing with children being used/manipulated mainly in order for the objective to be attained.

The most pathetic person – the wife, she is both evil and pathetic at the same time. I feel sorry and not so sorry for her at the same time to live with such a bas_ard for a husband for so long is sad. She is evil, yes but she was not loved at all by anyone, she’s a lonely lonely person. This goes to show that no matter how rich or powerful you are – as long as there is no sincere love received from anyone you have absolutely nothing.

The worst winner – Lee Dong Wook and Kim Hyun Jo (though I do not think she realises the significance or connection as yet, this will take her a little while due to the fact that she does not know about the father or the law firm & the nature of the relationship). Yes they wanted to win, but to win that way is hurtful/insulting to them and the clients as well. He realises now how well he was used to win this case and as such is learning an important lesson (don’t know what it is though, but a lesson is there).

This is an interesting series, I am not hooked yet but I do enjoy watching it.

@chasen8888: You are absolutely correct. Additionally, her melt-down in the courtroom could also be the basis of a temporary insanity plea, which would mean hospitalization time, but no jail time.

And, the last woman witness was probably bought off by actress' husband, not the actress herself. She was supposed to fall apart during Tae Jo's cross examination and reveal the truth. The question remains whether or not the murderer's wife was specifically instructed to retain the Lee Law Firm.

The father and brother both know about Tae Jo's sense of justice. And, they also knew he would be able to win the case, without realizing that he was being manipulated.

Yes, Lee Dong Wonk and Kim Hyun Jo were totally manipulated. And, I feel sorry for them because they really did earn the win. Even though the opposing counsel wanted them to win. The scheme was a nasty lawyer's tactic. But, one has to give them credit for a brilliant scheme.

This drama reminds me of "Boston Legal", which was one of my favorite shows. Same hard-cored legal proceedings. Same sense of humor. :D

I'm really enjoying this drama very much. And, did everyone notice LDW's reaction when KHJ gave him a dirty look during the actress' comment about the adultery and infidelities of the well-established men in Korean society? Totally hilarious!!!! :lol:

Guest bier4ever

I love the stories and the conflicts between the characters. I wish they can sustain the excitement. aja!

Guest ripgal

chasen888, that was a brilliant sum-up of the case. I never really got to fully understand the trickery used by Hae Yoon until you pointed it out. They never intended to win the case from the beginning... it was only part of their means to get rid of Jung Hye Seok and at the same time impress upon her husband. :crazy:

Fortunately Tae Jo was quick to notice that evil smile from the witness. But I guess it's too late by then.

Auntie Mame, I noticed that part! It was really brief, but I thought it was hilarious how Eun Ho automatically thought of Tae Jo upon hearing Hye Seok's generalisation of the Korean men out there... poor poor Tae Jo..haha...

Guest zacey

brilliant analysis, chasen8888... i have been thinking what's that cunning smile about and it never dawned on me that it was an conspiracy that the husband planned... that was really a good one... very smart twist... ;)

the drama is getting more and more interesting...

Guest gelato

I think the husband wants to dispose of his wife but not to the point of setting up the victim and inducing his wife to murder the victim. No man wants to show their dirty linen in public. Why the victim was pinpointed by his wife, but not the other mistresses? Because she refused to resign and dared to defy her authority, which outraged the arrogant wife. The winners are only the husband and the dad, but not the big brother because he is only the puppet of his father.

Archived