[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest mintlovely

Her acting so wonderful and i'm scaring when she was crying like this ! it make me nervous.

Did anyone here know her name? so tell me please, thanks in advance ^^

270_snapshot20090711000129.png

Don't know why i'm pretty tired towards kdrama lately, tired of melodrama, adultery, revenge stories, men stories, career stories.

Maybe i just want something freshly interpreted and partner reminds me of jdramas, the fast pacing with its thematically episodes, a case in a few episodes.

I'm liking the tone of it, not dull but not slapstick too. A pleasant surprise since i have like 10% expectation for this...

I'm LOVING LDW's character in this and KHJ<33 she's always pleasant to watch

---Caroline

Guest tchq90

Chosun Police Season 1 is pretty much like this drama... Each episode is a case itself - a murder mystery to be solved by a team of forensic experts. If you like this type of drama, you should check out that one. Very interesting and full of surprises...

Guest noriebanzai

He is Lim Ji Gyu. You can also find him in these movies: Milky Way Liberation Front and Who That's Knocking at My Door....

thanks! he is also in Speedy Scandal the Movie, no wonder

the drama is getting better. LDW is really cute with his comical expression. I would say its really unique. And KHJ's character gets on my nerve sometimes.

Guest i.said.hi

GOSH. I CRIED SO MUCH WHILE WATCHING THIS DRAMA. ESPECIALLY THE FIRST CASE WITH THE SUN AND MURDER CASE. WHEN THE FATHER SAID ALL THE STUFF ABOUT HIS SON AND THE 10 YEARS. my gosh., i was a mess.

lee hye sook is just awesome. she's so talented

Some english news coverage on Partner:

Arirang Showbiz Extra - Partner Press Conference

KBS2 Ent. Relay - Interview with main casts

It's released just 2 days ago, on July 9th. I guess it will be shared soon, just wait.

thanks

i;m just worried because i read somewhere about the new anti file sharing law in Korea

so i thought that people are now leary about sharing their stuff.

i;m really curious at how i;m gonna watch from viikii if they shut down ental.co.kr

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I just started watching this serie, I hope it's rating goes up. I really like Wookie, he is so handsome and cute in here!!

Guest renni72

The 2nd case is more interesting and complicating than the 1st. And we see Attorney Lee Tae Jo getting more and more involved in the cases. No doubt the 2nd case got more of his attention because of his discovery about who his brother's lover was but at least he has become more motivated.... it's heatening to see Tae Jo transforming for the better as he has to work more and more with Attorney Kang Eun Ho. This type of development beats those "love a first sight" kind of love.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

ah lee dong wook is getting so cute.(his the new joo yoo rin man!)

just finished ep 6.

i just hope the romance, taejo to eunho starts soon!

then maybe we will be able to see some gongchan characteristics as he becomes worried and stuff for eunho!

Archived