[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest epique.

the lady behind the front desk, the one who reads stories online, seriously scares me.

is her face really like that?

i always cringe when she smiles and her face stretches.

plastic surgery?

Guest Zombie

This must be one of those underrated drama that should warrant more supporters and rating.

Each different court case presentation had been interesting so far.

Hope the rating improved as more episodes are shown.

Wonder any kind souls/fans here will write the episode summary, that will be nice. :P

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ yeah totally agreed. i hope the ratings go up soon.

but korea is really giving swallow the sun alot of support!

i think i am going to try and see whats so good about it.

but yeah the cast is really tempting.

but dongwook owns!

really loved the second case.

but er, what happened at the end of ep 6?

i got a little confused.

like how come dongwook look at them and...

and the witness was smiling at his bro or what?!

Just out of my curiosity, I've been searching the internet for Kim Hyung Joo's song 약속, since the news said it'd be out online by today. And I actually found an MV/slideshow someone made.

I hope it's okay to post the link here

http://blog.daum.net/kimdh5/6683247

I'm not sure if there is a downloadable file for the song yet. Might have to wait until the OST is officially released.

i ripped the audio :sweatingbullets:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdygntyxmo1

^Kim Hyun Ju - Promise

more infos on Partner OST

http://music.naver.com/album.nhn?tubeid=179890

i ripped the audio :sweatingbullets:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdygntyxmo1

^Kim Hyun Ju - Promise

more infos on Partner OST

http://music.naver.com/album.nhn?tubeid=179890

Oh, thank you very very much for that. :D You totally made my day (well, night actually).

I was trying to find the full downloadable OST online, but since everything was in Korean, I gave up :huh:

Guest ripgal

but dongwook owns!

really loved the second case.

but er, what happened at the end of ep 6?

i got a little confused.

like how come dongwook look at them and...

and the witness was smiling at his bro or what?!

I'm only up till Ep 3, but I'm having a great time watching Tae Jo and Eun Ho deal with the cases in their partnership. The drama isn't short of flaws, what with some choppy direction and scene transitions... but I like how it focuses on the partnership of TJ and EH and does not merely focus on TJ and EH's interaction alone (you know how some dramas tend to overdo the bickering stuff between the main leads). The drama essentially still deals with real cases and gives us a perspective on how TJ and EH deal with the same case with different approaches.. I think it's quite an interesting aspect of Partners.

And to my surprise, Wookie's just getting better and better with his expressions. His expressions are so amusing and interesting. Some ppl may find his reactions a bit inappropriate and childish, what with him being a lawyer...but I find him sooooo adorable and endearing. At least he's fun to be with! :P Not very realistic, but I'm totally digging it.. :P

I'm okay with Honey Lee. The problem I have with her is that she tends to cringe a bit too much when she's being serious and all. It's a bit distracting...but I think I still can live with that. Her character needs some livening up tho.. more often that not, she's just so occupied with work and herself that I don't see any appeal to her character.

Guest epique.

ah so i just finished episode six.

;O

so it wasn't hye-sook?

but that lady?

i'm so shocked, beyond shocked actually.

i love the episode though, many eun-ho & tae-jo scenes - so cute.

i especially love when they accidently slept whilst working and they were hugging each other.

so cute!

i can't wait for the next episode.

& i agree with Zombie, i was so suprised when i saw the ratings, i had thought that the ratings probably hit 20% at least but was extremely suprised to see most of the ratings under 10%.

hopefully they'll be more people watching this drama,

i was put off with the 'work scene' since i'm only a teenager but found a strange liking to it.

i'd thought it would make me fall asleep but i gave it a try when i saw lee dongwook in the cast and now, i LOVE it.

^^

Guest corabika2013

ah so i just finished episode six.

;O

so it wasn't hye-sook?

but that lady?

i'm so shocked, beyond shocked actually.

i love the episode though, many eun-ho & tae-jo scenes - so cute.

i especially love when they accidently slept whilst working and they were hugging each other.

so cute!

i was shocked too

also loved this scene alot

Guest chiara

1 minute preview of each song in the OST: http://nanumbox.com/55163

Judging from ep 7 preview, looks like we're gonna have some info about TJ's past.

And I'm really curious about the ending of this second case, but I have to wait until next Wed *sigh*

well, I've just finished eps 6, 7

They're very good! At the end of eps 7, it seems like TJ's father and his older son set up the whole thing. They tried to lose on purpose b/c of the President's order to get rid of his wife.

Poor TJ.

Guest tchq90

I am wondering why does TJ hate his brother so much??? He even told Attorney Han that she could be with anybody but his brother... and refered/called him the Bastard???

Also, is it true love or pure obsession - why would a woman like Attorney Han clinging to a married man who had left her when they were dating and was kind of humiliating her in front of his brother and his wife???

Whoa, that was an awesome twist. So all along, everyone intended to destroy Jung Hyesook?? Poor lady, her husband is a total a-hole too. Dalliances with 100 women?? WTF?? I don't get why she goes through all sorts of stuff for that no good of a husband. She's got the money and the fame, get herself a younger lover and live somewhere in New Caledonia or something. Perhaps it's because I am not married and I don't know the feeling, but I will never understand women who suffers that much just to hold on to a man (Seungmi, take point!!). And vice versa.

I am enjoying Partner A LOT! In terms of artistic quality, it may not have any blatantly strong point and have quite some flaws, but this drama is soooo much fun. I am enjoying every second of it. I love how they have these cases to tackle along with the developing relationships between the characters. It allows us a little breathing room and them to pace the progresses in the main story.

The one thing I love about Partner is that it knows when to step back when things start to veer off the 'too dramatic' and the 'too cheesy' alley. Like the scene where Eunho staring at Taejo's lips (not that I can blame her, LDW's got beautiful lips!). Any longer she stared can end up making the scene very corny. Which is why I loved Taejo's remark that jerked the tandem back. In the courtroom as well, yes, sometimes they did get dramatic (what with the whole Hulk Hyesook screaming her top), but the courtroom scenes are actually peppered with little moments that render them from being overly over the top. Like TJ and EH exchanging high five, or TJ making jokes about JHS's looks, stuff like that. Yes, people might feel they are out of place in a supposedly serious courtroom, but remember that it IS according to TJ's characteristics to make inappropriate remarks in the middle of a trial. So I don't really mind.

Anyways, I'll shut up. I am looking forward to next week! It's gonna get more and more fun!

well, I've just finished eps 6, 7

They're very good! At the end of eps 7, it seems like TJ's father and his older son set up the whole thing. They tried to lose on purpose b/c of the President's order to get rid of his wife.

Poor TJ.

oh nho! really, I havent done ep7 yet, just finished ep6. dang. poor TJ he got really mad, Im glad he find out in his own eyes and on the spot... I was thinking he will get mad at EH because he didnt tell him that she knows between his brother and JW... and JW is so pathetic loving her ex-lover and come to think that his married...

I hope EH will get improved being a lawyer Im a little pissed off if she get angry easily acting like not a lawyer, rather than a commoner...

Guest GoRgYnA

Just started watching now and I actually like it.

LDW's role is a bit different from the last one i've seen La Dolce Vita.

I can't believe people didn't like that drama lol, it was sooooo good and all the main characters were amazing. That's the drama when I really praised LDW and Park Si Yeon for their acting.

I watched this because of Honey Lee lol, I was gaga over her in Miss Universe 2007. She kind of gained weight.

honeyleessignature.gif

Wow... can't believe that TJ's father, brother and the President set everything up just to get rid of the President's wife. But doesn't that mean TJ's brother will lose this case and this certainly won't do any good to their law firm's reputation?

Looking forward to episode 7...

I am wondering why does TJ hate his brother so much??? He even told Attorney Han that she could be with anybody but his brother... and refered/called him the Bastard???

Also, is it true love or pure obsession - why would a woman like Attorney Han clinging to a married man who had left her when they were dating and was kind of humiliating her in front of his brother and his wife???

Remember there was a scene where someone died and there was a yoyo next to the body (most likely it's the same yoyo TJ is holding onto now)? I'm guessing the deceased might be a friend of TJ whose death could have been caused by TJ's brother??

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Okay I just caught up with the serie. OMG, love it. haha I am seeing specialness in this serie now. The even auntie, omg, I hate her guts, but she have great acting.

The main leads tae jo and eun ho, I see the chemistry building. :D

Can't wait to see how he fall for her, because I think she is totally falling for him now.

OMG, the court scene is amazing. LOL, I was so shock that the evil auntie didn't know Sung Min was a girl. her cried at the end was crazy scary.

BUT even more scary was woal, did Tae Jo's brother helped him out, and if so why?

Guest renni72

wow, epi 6 ended with a twist. Tae Jo was so observant to have seen the SMILE given by Lee Sung Hee that made him suspect that there was more than meets the eye.

And I enjoy Eun Ho's cross examination of Hye Sook - how she led her to think she knows who was Sung Min and then dropped the bombshell and the shock she created was eye opening....and then the Hi5 Tae Jo and Eun Ho shared together was priceless....

Guest corabika2013

And I enjoy Eun Ho's cross examination of Hye Sook - how she led her to think she knows who was Sung Min and then dropped the bombshell and the shock she created was eye opening....and then the Hi5 Tae Jo and Eun Ho shared together was priceless....

lol.......hi5 scene was priceless as they are now become real partner

Guest Mariemerong

Whoh, Honey Lee was in Miss Universe?

Never expected that.

Just finished all 6 episodes in 1 day.

I just had to say. I love LDW's acting.

Its like watching My Girl all over again but he is playing Ju Yoorin's lead.

And I just can't wait for the 2 to realize how much they meant for each other. >.<

Hopefully it won't have a same sucky ending like My Girl.

(Don't mind me saying that yeah, overall I think My Girl is a great drama but the ending was just like WTHH!!)

Really love the Kdrama OST.

[Links by 101Nanonine101]

Especially K.R.Y - Dream of Hero.

And Cha Soo Kyung - Somebody.

[ Aka the song played when Eunho following Taejo when Attorney Han rejected him. ]

And the 2 other songs in the OST : Rumble Fish - Love Me , Lee Hyun Min - Timid Love.

Archived