[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest gelato

WOW, that was fast. thanks a lot cute girl.

by the way, since you have already watch ep 7 was there any "love thing" going on

between our two leads. Well, i have been hoping for developments after episode 5 (if im not mistaken).

sorry if i cannot wait. i have been hooked to this from the start.

The two partners are getting closer in ep 7. It starts from the beginning:

TJ realised the witness put up a show arranged by the father and brother to turn her back on the wife because the husband decided from the start to give up on her. The wife finally realised this and gave a furious slap on the brother's face. Although TJ and EH won the case and really put the murderer to jail, he was very upset and furious because he felt like being used by his father and brother. He scolded his dad and brother and EH also heard the whole thing.

TJ then left on his own. The scene showed he recalled how he witnessed his client jumped to his death (pressurized by his brother? not sure). This incident has scarred his life and that was why he left his father's law firm. Then the scene showed he went to a shop run by his victim's mom and he left some money there.

At EH's law firm, a mentor of EH (seems to be of prestigious status) came to visit her and asked her to defend his wife who was charged for theft? (not sure about this). At night when EH was studying the case, TJ appeared at the office with an ailing look. He got high fever and so EH drove him home. She put him to bed, and prepared congee and medicine for him (and even his underpants, hehe really like a mother) and then left. TJ was moved when he got up and found what was prepared for him.

The next day when EH saw TJ in the office, she was very concerned and put her hand on his forehead and also his ears to see if he still had fever, at this point TJ felt a bit awkward and so EH immediately acted like she was treating him like a child (I love this part, really cute).

On the other hand, lawyer Han received a phone call from a strange man who sounded freakish. She was very afraid of this man and it seems there's a secret story behind lawyer Han. And TJ insists he will stay friends with Han.

The following is about the pair investigating the case and visiting EH's mentor who also seems hiding something. It seems there will be a case within a case and the case will turn more complicated in the next ep. From the preview of ep 8, EH will be put into a predicament by her mentor and there will be some scenes recalling EH's days when she studied law.

Guest corabika2013

TJ realised the witness put up a show arranged by the father and brother to turn her back on the wife because the husband decided from the start to give up on her. The wife finally realised this and gave a furious slap on the brother's face. Although TJ and EH won the case and really put the murderer to jail, he was very upset and furious because he felt like being used by his father and brother. He scolded his dad and brother and EH also heard the whole thing.

TJ then left on his own. The scene showed he recalled how he witnessed his client jumped to his death (pressurized by his brother? not sure). This incident has scarred his life and that was why he left his father's law firm. Then the scene showed he went to a shop run by his victim's mom and he left some money there.

At EH's law firm, a mentor of EH (seems to be of prestigious status) came to visit her and asked her to defend his wife who was charged for theft? (not sure about this). At night when EH was studying the case, TJ appeared at the office with an ailing look. He got high fever and so EH drove him home. She put him to bed, and prepared congee and medicine for him (and even his underpants, hehe really like a mother) and then left. TJ was moved when he got up and found what was prepared for him.

The next day when EH saw TJ in the office, she was very concerned and put her hand on his forehead and also his ears to see if he still had fever, at this point TJ felt a bit awkward and so EH immediately acted like she was treating him like a child (I love this part, really cute).

On the other hand, lawyer Han received a phone call from a strange man who sounded freakish. She was very afraid of this man and it seems there's a secret story behind lawyer Han. And TJ insists he will stay friends with Han.

The following is about the pair investigating the case and visiting EH's mentor who also seems hiding something. It seems there will be a case within a case and the case will turn more complicated in the next ep. From the preview of ep 8, EH will be put into a predicament by her mentor and there will be some scenes recalling EH's days when she studied law.

wooooooooooooo

you are the best

Guest celena8899

i can't wait to see it, has the ratings been out yet? i am just loving dong wook and hyun joo more and more.

Guest corabika2013

i just finish watching ep7 raw

they realy getting closer

i love the scene when EH drive TJ home when he had afever

when she put him in the bed she almost kiss him ( ofcourse accidentally)

THIS SCENE WAS APERFECT ONE

AW THANKS FOR SHARING SOME SUMMARY...

CUTEGIRL YOU ARE SO FAST... iM GOING TO DL IT NOW... EXCITED TO WATCH EP.7 YUHUUU TJ & EH ARE GETTIN CLOSER....

THE NG'S ARE SO FUNNY AND REALLY FUN TO WATCH.. I NOTICED ON NG'S #5 WHEN EH'S TRYING TO PUT HER NAME ON THE DOOR, I DONT KNOW IF I SAW THAT.. I CANT REMEMBER WHICH EP IS THAT? ANYONE CARE TO TELL ME.. EHHEHE

cbanner-partner.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 3 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: wildblooms, fast_slacker

Spot Translators: ahsieee, purpletiger86

Timer: dOtcOm

Editor/QC: NikieNana

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 4 ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: summerbreeze, ai*

Spot Translator: purpletiger86

Timer: Ahoxan

Editor/QC: annchong

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Guest erika.march1993

I wonder what TJ's relationship with EH's dad is because there was a scene where her dad passes him by and he looks back at him. You know, things are in kind of like a slow motion, meaning that theres a connection.

I wonder what TJ's relationship with EH's dad is because there was a scene where her dad passes him by and he looks back at him. You know, things are in kind of like a slow motion, meaning that theres a connection.

Agree............. definitely something to that look. As noted that TJ's strong point is being very observant .....perhaps TJ recognizes him and knows that there is a "history" with EH's grandfather and his own dad.

Am loving all the twists and turns of the court cases. Can't understand why the ratings are not reflecting what a great series this is - am disappointed that the numbers aren't higher.

Partner Hwaiting!!

Technically, the crazy actress could turn around and sue the father's law firm for malpractice. Tae Jo said to Eun Hung something about why didn't they (opposing counsel) do something. So, that means there was a legal tactic that the father's law firm didn't use. This could be the basis of a legal malpractice suit. :huh:

Now, that would be a turn of events; especially if Tae Jo represented the actress against his father and brother. :wacko:

hello~~~

everybody!!

i'm a new member~~~

but i has been loving wook for a long long time.

i registed 2 month ago,but i just can't speak.

today,i try another way and i'm succeed.

i'm so happy!!!

nice to meet all of you!!!~~~

i'm a Chinese,and i'm from http://www.leedongwook.net/bbs/

welcome to wook's China Fome!

NG5

did u see?

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LMQL5HIlivg

hi emay101... welcome to soompi, I normally see you at popcorn forum :) with lots of pics

Yes, I think there is some connection between TJ and EH's grandpa. He looked like trying to recognise him from the past memories so there will be more to come. It may relate to his case in the part (in which his client took suicide) and if so, their relationship will be more and more complicated.

Guest zacey

wow... thanks everyone for the fast updates.... i am waiting for the subbed version... meanwhile, will satisfy myself on the pictures... :P

Guest gelato

AW THANKS FOR SHARING SOME SUMMARY...

CUTEGIRL YOU ARE SO FAST... iM GOING TO DL IT NOW... EXCITED TO WATCH EP.7 YUHUUU TJ & EH ARE GETTIN CLOSER....

THE NG'S ARE SO FUNNY AND REALLY FUN TO WATCH.. I NOTICED ON NG'S #5 WHEN EH'S TRYING TO PUT HER NAME ON THE DOOR, I DONT KNOW IF I SAW THAT.. I CANT REMEMBER WHICH EP IS THAT? ANYONE CARE TO TELL ME.. EHHEHE

This was in ep 7. I don't know why LDW laughed so much because when compared to the actual scene, KHJ didn't do anything wrong.

Another thing: there are two BTS photos which showed DW sleeping on HJ's shoulder while HJ was putting on some make-up. But this is not on the script, hehe.

Archived