[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest qwerty_u

i just finished watching episode 1, not much to be really excited about, i hope episode 2 will pick up more. Do love LDW in here, kinna different watching him since i last saw him in LDV. Some scenes he still have that look in LDV, felt like deja vu watching him in LDV at the rooftop. hmmm..

the KYJ, she hasn't grab my attention yet.

the secretary? um, scary! lol

honey lee, she seems to be doing her part right. Very pretty, almost like Angelina Jolie with her hair tied.

Great acting by the Dad and the guy who is in prison! Are they even famous actors?

Will get back with my opinions on episode 2!

btw, i know this may seem a question thats been asked a lot of times. but i was wondering why Honey Lee's character still working for that small law firm, and she seems not to happy being there. shesh! why don't she just leave! just my 2 cents.

Guest ripgal

^The actor who plays the dad is pretty known for his comedic acts in other dramas (eg. Delightful Girl Chun Hyang, My Girl, Capital Scandal, BOF..etc). His name is Ahn Yong Jun.

The drama kinda picked up from Ep 2 for me. Ep 1 was okay, but the rest after that were pretty interesting.

As for Honey Lee's character Jung Won, I don't think it's because she's not really happy working there or anything. But because she's pretty much like that all the time. Serious, arrogant and intimidating. The only time she smiles is when she's with Young Woo... and when Tae Jo teases her. Other than that, she's just downright fierce.

kler, thanx for KHJ's blog.

I will add to the first post..

Guest qwerty_u

ripgal, now i remember him, he was also in CM, he's the butler. thank you for the confirmation. :)

i see what you mean about Jung Won (gosh, sorry for using their real names earlier), she is one tough cookie! even the Director of the law firm understand her attitude.

Hello all! I've been watching Partner ever since it came out. I've been lurking this thread since episode 4! I haven't watched a good kdrama in a while, so when I started watching Partner, I was totally hooked... Especially since I haven't seen Wookie on the screen lately. Heehee.

I must say, he is a total HOTTIE. I love the character he plays, he's so comical! His past characters he played were so serious like La Dolce Vita, Heartbreak Library, and even in My Girl he didn't crack as much jokes as he does in Partner. I love Tae Jo!

I also love Kim Hyun Joo & Lee Dong Wook together! KHJ is sooo pretty! I loved her as the sister of JunPyo in BOF, I also loved her in InSoon is pretty, and once again, I love her in Partner! Hehe, she's gorgeous! And she's paired up with LDW!! <333

I'm impressed with Honey Lee's acting. For a newbie, she's AWESOME. I really like her character too. She's sexyy!! Oh, and Tae Jo's brother, forgot his name, but he's also good looking! Dang!

I love all the characters and actors/actresses in this show! Especially the secretary that is in love with Yoon Joon! hhahah. She kills me!

I have not watched episode 7 yet, so please put spoiler tags :) From what I see, they're getting closer aren't they? I won't read much into it, but I hope he falls for her too! I don't want her to get heartbroken because it's unrequited love!! AND I DEMAND GOOD KISSING SCENES, I HONESTLY NEED THAT. I haven't found great kissing scenes since Goong and Coffee Prince!! So please PD-nim, do us girls a favour :D

Guest xsun0122

I have not watched episode 7 yet, so please put spoiler tags :) From what I see, they're getting closer aren't they? I won't read much into it, but I hope he falls for her too! I don't want her to get heartbroken because it's unrequited love!! AND I DEMAND GOOD KISSING SCENES, I HONESTLY NEED THAT. I haven't found great kissing scenes since Goong and Coffee Prince!! So please PD-nim, do us girls a favour :D

sry to cut ur post short, at work so can't comment much. this isn't partner related (directly anyway) but i'm currently also watching city hall and find the kissing scenes in there very real and plesant :) definitely on par with goong and coffee prince

and as far as taejo's feelings goes, i think in the ep 7 preview, you can already see the shift in his feelings from honey lee's character so i'm sure he'll discover his true feelings for KHJ's character.

aja!

I've read the synopsis & reviews for this show. I've been thinking whether or not I should watch this...? I'm in the process of watching 3 shows right now & don't want to further confuse myself with all the story lines. I'll probably give this a go once I finish watching one of the other ones.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

yay thanks for the reviews!

going to watch ep 7 now.

hope the show will get better and better!

cy24. you should give this a try.

its worth:)

thanks for the summary. now, i can't wait for tonight's episode. i'm beginning to like how each characters are building up conflicts.

way to go Partners! low or high ratings, i don't care much, im here to support the show all the way, till the end. he..he.. :wub::D

hopefully cute girl will post the screen caps just like last night.

thanks to all the fans.

Guest corabika2013

WOW again cute girl. that was fast. i wonder if there are cute scenes again between our two leads.

thanks!

yea

i wish someone put spoiler for this episode

Guest gelato

Ep8 has many scenes showing deeper exchanges between EH and TJ and EH is increasingly growing on TJ. Hehe an early sign of falling in love.

brief summery for ep 8:

It turns out that EH's mentor is also a congressman who has violent tendencies, which EH has no idea. He threw tantrums inside a toilet after receiving a phone call and he smashed up his phone, which was witnessed by TJ. Inside the court, EH questioned her mentor as she defended his wife. The mentor gave evidence and showed he was a loving husband and how he loved his wife. However, EH noticed that his wife was very nervous and she clenched her hands so hard.

EH made a successful defence and the wife was released. EH reminisced her old shool days about how she was inspired by her mentor. Indeed she respected him very much. TJ then said he noticed the mentor had a very bad temper. Back to the office with TJ, EH kept thinking about the wife and she decided to visit her. At the mentor's mansion, the wife was reluctant to say anything and EH was informed by the assistant that the wife will be sent to a mental institution at US. The wife overheard a phone conversation between EH and her son and felt that EH may be a trustworthy person. When EH was prepared to leave, she noticed that the wife had bruises over her upper back. Since the assistant kept interfering, EH felt she'd better leave. However, outside the mansion, when EH looked back she was shocked to find that the wife was jumping out from her balcony.

Meanwhile, TJ was having fun with his colleagues including lawyer Han in a karaoke room. But TJ was so worried about EH that he sneaked out and wanted to give her a call. It so happened EH also called him for help. TJ went to EH's house and found that the wife suffered a broken leg and EH was taking care of the wife. The wife then recounted how the mentor used physical violence on her and how she suffered and driven to the point of near madness. But the mentor covered it up very well. EH was heartbroken upon hearing this. In the end, TJ offered to receive the wife at his place and when EH was returning home he even sms her with comforting words. (hehe TJ starts to miss her already.)

The next day EH visited her mentor and asked him why he lied about his wife. The mentor asked EH to return his wife and the conversation didn't go well. EH refused to back down and declared she will help the wife seeking a divorce and also the custody, at which point the mentor lost temper again and smashed up his glass. Outside the mansion, EH collapsed and broke down in tears. TJ, who was so concerned about EH because he didn't see her in the office, showed up just in time to comfort her.

Meanwhile, the mentor visited the brother's law firm to seek his legal assistance. The brother and the mentor then went to EH's office to confront her and TJ. The end.

Guest corabika2013

thank you gelato for the summary

i was dying to know what happen

from your summary i guess it will be afierce battle between our partner and the other company

Guest manderley_angel

Partner BTS from Kim Hyunjoo's NAVER Cafe --

The Couch Scene!

couch_scene.jpg

This was when they were sitting outside the courthouse, Episode 5 I think?

court_scene.jpg

Prolly Episode 7 or 8?

car.jpg

From that scene where they went to question the evil lady's "slave".

couple.jpg

Others --

Cuteness!

20090715181222339f01845.jpg

With the boss / sajangnim ~

20090715174959117e71756.jpg

CREDITS: lovejoo.com + Jazzholic

Guest erika.march1993

WOO HOO I THINK HES STARTING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER

too bad theres no preview : p

the drama is really starting to pick up.

Hm, I wonder about EH's past though. Like how she met her husband and why she was adopted.

Archived