[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Whoh, Honey Lee was in Miss Universe?

Never expected that.

Just finished all 6 episodes in 1 day.

I just had to say. I love LDW's acting.

Its like watching My Girl all over again but he is playing Ju Yoorin's lead.

And I just can't wait for the 2 to realize how much they meant for each other. >.<

Hopefully it won't have a same sucky ending like My Girl.

(Don't mind me saying that yeah, overall I think My Girl is a great drama but the ending was just like WTHH!!)

Really love the Kdrama OST.

Especially K.R.Y - Dream of Hero.

And Cha Soo Kyung - Somebody.

[ Aka the song played when Eunho following Taejo when Attorney Han rejected him. ]

yes my girl's ending was too fast and sucky but it was really great!

just hope partner will continue to be entertaining and make me feel eager to watch it just like how my girl did.

lee dong wook is totally omg.

just hope the ratings will continue to go up.

but now with a tough competition like swallow the sun...

i watched swallow the sun and it gave me the eoe feel.

and i suppose cause of korea's aging population, they will choose swallow the sun over partner.

but i prefer comedies so HWAITING PARTNER!

Ep 6 was my favorite episode so far. The scenes between Tae Jo and Eun Ho were really cute, and the court case was amazing. The ending was such a cliffhanger indeed. *curious curious :rolleyes: *

Kang Eun Ho, you just redeemed yourself big time. She was very cool when she questioned the Madam. That's what I want to see from her, smart and professional.

And yeah, I agree, the hi5 was priceless ;)

Guest Zombie

well, I've just finished eps 6, 7

They're very good! At the end of eps 7, it seems like TJ's father and his older son set up the whole thing. They tried to lose on purpose b/c of the President's order to get rid of his wife.

Poor TJ.

Yah, a well written court scene script.. the smirk that witness Lee gave really got us wondering.... so .. Jung HS was fixed by her husband in the end.

Indeed LDW acting had improved alot, though I am not too fond of KHJ playing her character here.. albeit too naive & ignorant..prefer her to be more feisty.

Hoping the supporting casts be more involved in the court scenes and given solid roles than misplaced ones now. :rolleyes:

Guest jughead

well, I've just finished eps 6, 7

They're very good! At the end of eps 7, it seems like TJ's father and his older son set up the whole thing. They tried to lose on purpose b/c of the President's order to get rid of his wife.

Poor TJ.

Errr ... episodes 6 & 7??? I'm sure you meant 5 & 6, right? I just did a marathon today from Ep. 1 and I'm totally hooked. LDW is just so adorable and funny especially in this scene.

Hulk.jpg

I really hope it does better ratings wise. I find it very entertaining and well-written considering that it had to be aired 2 months ahead of schedule.

Can't wait to see next week's eps. :w00t::)

Guest ripgal

OMO, they are sooo cute together! :P

Thanx for sharing the pics... will update the first post in a while..

So I just got done with Ep 6. I totally did not expect that little twist in the end. I mean, Madam Jung/Hye Seok always had this evil aura, and all the evidence was not in favour of her...etc. I really thought she was the culprit. When Eun Ho questioned her about Sung Min's gender, I already thought she's gone, her case totally gone because she just destroyed her own credibility by lying in court....

I wonder how they're gonna turn the case around. Since Tae Jo's actually all against Madam Jung, what would he do in his position?

Having said that, I'm starting to feel the chemistry between Tae Jo and Eun Ho. I seriously love how Tae Jo doesn't really take things seriously when he's with Eun Ho. The atmosphere is all fun when they're together. I like it a lot. :D

I agree that Eun Ho does go overboard with her emotions at times. But I think Tae Jo will play a part in helping her control her overbearing emotions. He maybe playful, insensitive and crass...but he does display some good traits when he's not trying impress upon Jung Won, or when he's working.

As for Jung Won, I don't know why I just can't warm up to her. She's beautiful, capable and confident... but maybe she's just too self-centered when she's in front of her colleagues, that I just can't make myself like her enough. True, capable women may be like that in real life, but she just lacks that human element... she's better when she's all lovey dovey with Young Woo. I didn't really buy her words when she said she'd lost a friend (TJ) by choosing YW. Just because I failed to see how close they were as friends...even when they're together, there's zero chemistry. Thought the part of TJ going all glum and sad because she rejected him was a bit too cheesy. Tae Jo's better off playful and flirty :P

Lastly, I agree with Zombie that the rest of the cast like Kim Dong Wook and Shin Yi should be more involved in the cases that EH and TJ are dealing with. More often than not, their scenes just seem a bit too disconnected and disjointed from the drama itself. Altho they do deal with different cases whilst TJ and EH are up to the main case, I just feel that it doesn't add anything to the drama.

edit: Am I the only one who likes the opening credits of Partner?

It reminded me a bit Hero, the JP drama with Kimu Taku...

OMO, they are sooo cute together! :P

Thanx for sharing the pics... will update the first post in a while..

So I just got done with Ep 6. I totally did not expect that little twist in the end. I mean, Madam Jung/Hye Seok always had this evil aura, and all the evidence was not in favour of her...etc. I really thought she was the culprit. When Eun Ho questioned her about Sung Min's gender, I already thought she's gone, her case totally gone because she just destroyed her own credibility by lying in court....

I wonder how they're gonna turn the case around. Since Tae Jo's actually all against Madam Jung, what would he do in his position?

Having said that, I'm starting to feel the chemistry between Tae Jo and Eun Ho. I seriously love how Tae Jo doesn't really take things seriously when he's with Eun Ho. The atmosphere is all fun when they're together. I like it a lot. :D

I agree that Eun Ho does go overboard with her emotions at times. But I think Tae Jo will play a part in helping her control her overbearing emotions. He maybe playful, insensitive and crass...but he does display some good traits when he's not trying impress upon Jung Won, or when he's working.

yes your right ripgal while watching ep 5. gosh its so sad but yet funny because TJ acts a comedian,

I really noticed that EH is do go overboard sometimes, she wanted to act her emotions first before thinking but It starting to change now in ep6. they both agree in the last few mins of episode 6, I was amazed how they did using the photo tactics Madam Jang got caught in there..she's crazy

TJ and EH are getting closer, finally EH noticed TJ is a HOT guy! lolz...she teased TJ while changing..lolz

I dont like what TJ's father did to TJ such unfair father, but on the contrary, somehow he do believe to TJ as far as I remember he compared YW to TJ when it comes to ability. and YW got pissed off there, coz YW thinks he's perfect and capable.. but still I dont like the idea that Tj feels being set-up there..

SNAP! TJ will get mad I thinks there's more behind story specially between EH grandfather and TJ father.. Im curious bout that

Guest melane

I'm currently watching episode 6 and it is so good! I'm really enjoying this episode and the progress of TJ and EH relationship^^ This drama is totally worth watching. Love Lee Dong Wook's and Kim Hyun Joo's acting, they are really good together.

^^^^ it hasn't really delved into the Love story yet but more of a law and order type thing. I'm liking it, and just seeing LDW trying to flex without a shirt on makes it worth it.

There are a lot of really cute LDW moments, and I don't find myself fast forwarding through parts like I do with most dramas.

Guest ripgal

I dont like what TJ's father did to TJ such unfair father, but on the contrary, somehow he do believe to TJ as far as I remember he compared YW to TJ when it comes to ability. and YW got pissed off there, coz YW thinks he's perfect and capable.. but still I dont like the idea that Tj feels being set-up there..

SNAP! TJ will get mad I thinks there's more behind story specially between EH grandfather and TJ father.. Im curious bout that

I think TJ's father does believe in his capabilities as a lawyer. In fact I think deep inside his heart, he favors TJ more than YW.

Who knows he might be trying to test TJ by setting TJ up? Of course his main deal is to help his friend get rid of his wife, but I think he's also trying to see how TJ will go around the case? It's win-win situation for him because if TJ fails, Hae Yoon will soar higher and higher, AND if YW fails, it proves that TJ, his son is indeed a lawyer not to be messed with.

If we follow the Kdrama formula, TJ's father and EH's grandpa must have had some bitter history in the past. And when TJ and EH get together, it might pose a problem for them. hmmm...

Personally, I think Lee Senior favour both of his children. Whenever he talks to Older Brother, he says he thinks Younger Brother is better. Whenever he talks to YB, he says he thinks OB is better. While it's probably not good parenting technique, this thing he does, DOES spur both brothers to become better, in essence to outdo each other. In lawyer world, perhaps that's good. Only that makes for a dry sibling relationship, haha..

You know, I vote for more Jaedong! He's SUCH a cutie.

Last, I know I should dislike YW more than I like him, but I can't help it. Choi Chul Ho is just so handsome and charismatic in this role. I do wish he will have a chance to flex his comedic muscles though because he CAN really turn it up.

Guest ripgal

Yes totally, Jae Dong is sooo adorable. ^^

I wish we had more scenes of him and his mommy... and maybe with TJ too? I wonder how does he fare with kids? :lol:

I think I'm being indifferent with YW and JW. Just can't warm up to them at all. Maybe because I'm just so used to seeing Choi Chul Ho as the funny hubby in QOH, his seriousness in Partner just turns me off. (Of course it doesn't help when TJ/Wookie's soooo funny and cute right?)

About YW and TJ, I have this feeling that YW is more fragile and sensitive than his brother. He sorta has this complex when it comes to TJ. When his father told him that he's great in everything except in one particular ability that TJ has, he showed signs of jealousy. His father has already assured him that he's better, but still, all he remembered was that comment about TJ. Poor guy... get a life man.

I know it's weird, but my mind's now all about the scene of TJ changing! :lol: For once the main female lead doesn't freak out and scream.. :lol:

===

I'm not familiar with the court/legal system of Korea, but I find it interesting that lawyers are allowed to intimidate witnesses on the dock by slamming on the table (just like what TJ did), scream at the opposing counsels, talk loudly to the witnesses...etc. Professional conduct isn't emphasised that much in this drama it seems. One part that irked me was that whenever YW questioned a witness, the judge almost never interrupted or gave caution to him. But when TJ questioned somebody, the judge always interrupted. <_<

sorry u guys,

me again.

i just finished listening to naver's track of the ost

it can play the full 22 tracks

but i dont read/understand korean so i can't buy/download

can anyone tell me how to sign up?

or if anyone found a link to the full ost yet?

thanks

i love this drama - just started to do a marathon last night and i love the ost

please help

Accckkk! Jo, I was JUST going to PS that particular picture to be my avatar! You stole my thunder, darling, :lol::lol:

Yes, that part bugs me too, especially since Partner boasts itself as portraying the realistic look of Korean law courts, but we keep seeing lawyers being less than professional.

At this point, I don't really dislike the relationship between JW and YW. To me they are merely a distant concern. I enjoy CCH and LHN still, but I don't have any particularly strong feeling, be it love or hate, for their characters. I have to say tho that they are they are the more realistic and adult relationship in the drama. I am anticipating the possible friendship blooming between JW and YW's wife. I'm curious how that will play into the story. Hopefully, we will get something unexpected out of it.

On another note, I LOVE the dynamic between TJ and YW's wife. I was anxious that there may be something flirtatious going on, but I think they are just being playful. I love that TJ treats her with ease, more like a friend, than a formal sister in law kind of thing. LOL, I am hoping the writers will not go nutso on us and play them for something beyond platonic.

Guest ripgal

TJ and YW's wife? No way man. TJ's strictly for myself... :wub:

I doubt the writer will develop anything more than platonic between TJ and YW's wife. But if that can make YW jealous, I'm for it. There's nothing better and more effective than seeing your younger brother surpass you both in work and also relationships with women.. :lol:

From the synopsis it mentioned that JW will somehow develop some feelings for TJ. So far I can't see how it will happen. She's already professed her love to YW and is willing to be the mistress and all... I wonder how she'll feel something for TJ later on. UNLESS, she suddenly feels guilty toward YW's wife (who will soon be her buddy friend..sighs.. poor YW's wife...) and decides to devote her attention to TJ?

About TJ's court ethics...I wonder if in real life, they're allowed to flirt with the witnesses? :lol: Cos TJ's going overboard with his actions...hahah..

Guest zacey

ripgal, i totally agree with your comments on court/legal system of Korea... its a bit unrealistic to see how they put up their case, defend their client and the way they interrogate witnesses... in fact, there was a scene where the murderer went up to the wife and begged her to cure his daughter... i find it unbelievable... how could the court allow the criminal 'free access' in the court?!!?!?!? <_< is there anyone here that can educate us on the legal system in Korea? a bit weird to see the criminals sitting besides the lawyers too... are they really allowed to do so?? isnt it very dangerous if the criminals are really big time criminals??? they are not handcuffed, i noticed... :o

I do hope to see some bonding time between TJ and EH and JD... :P till now, not much on the love buds yet...

Honey Lee...BEFORE & AFTER????

honey_lee_makeover.jpg

Source : www.goodplasticsurgery.com/tag/honey-lee

OMO! is this how she really looked like before the surgery. It is said to have been done on her before the 2006 pageant. And she was the one who admitted it to the press!!! At least she has the guts to admit the truth, while some celebrities deny it. Amazing how surgery can do wonders. Her surgeon must really be that good ! :o

Archived