[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest maya@kaL

TNS viewership ratings for Epi 8 -

Partner - nationwide 11.2% ( #9 ) Seoul 11% ( # 9 )

STS - 18.5% Partner - 11.2% Triple - 5.9%

AGB - nationwide 10.9% ( # 11 ) Seoul 11.3% ( # 11 )

Thanks manderley_angel for all those wonderful pics of LDW & KHJ together.

It's always such a sweet treat to see them together, specially behind the scenes. My favorite so far was their photo seated together on the bench outside the courthouse. They seem to complement each other, in looks, in personality, such a wonderful couple. :rolleyes: They blend perfectly.

Now, why else do I love this great series:

1. Well it has heart and soul. It tackles deeper emotions and the intricacies of the human psyche.

2. It has warmth with its touch of comic scenes.

3. The cases makes you think, so it just doesn't entertain, it also challenges your mind.

And of course because of "Jae Dong" - :lol: such a cute little boy he is !

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ yeah totally!

gelato, THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!

i need to watch it now!

ep 8 seems like wookie is caring so much for hyunjoo!

ok i mean TJ and EH.

Guest gelato

Thanks manderley_angel for all those wonderful pics of LDW & KHJ together.

It's always such a sweet treat to see them together, specially behind the scenes. My favorite so far was their photo seated together on the bench outside the courthouse. They seem to complement each other, in looks, in personality, such a wonderful couple. :rolleyes: They blend perfectly.

Now, why else do I love this great series:

1. Well it has heart and soul. It tackles deeper emotions and the intricacies of the human psyche.

2. It has warmth with its touch of comic scenes.

3. The cases makes you think, so it just doesn't entertain, it also challenges your mind.

And of course because of "Jae Dong" - :lol: such a cute little boy he is !

Totally agree. This series is not about who's guilty but deals with many aspects of humanity and sense of justice. I love how the cases are interwoven into the main plot and impacted the main characters' psyche and life. I also love how the love line develops, not cheesy like traditional Kdramas, which are laddened with unrealistic, pretentious and exaggerated romance. LDW and KHJ's acting is wonderful. They make a really cute and sweet couple. To be honest, I can't find other actresses who can do the court scenes more convincing than KHJ, particularly the final submission in the first case and also the cross-examination of the director's wife, really powerful.

Thanks very much for your summary of E 8, gelato.

It seems TJ gradually feel the presence of EH beside him. I wonder who will be the first to fall, hehe. Maybe with her stubborness EH won't be the one who admits it first.

thanks for all the BTS and NG - they look like they have such fun! how i wish it was subbed/translated into english or chinese cuz i'm dying to know what dong wook says!!!

Thanks kler for sharing that "golf-ball" BTS video.

My goodness, :huh::P it took several takes before finally getting it. Omo, that was kinda brusque, KHJ got slightly injured a couple of times there...bumped on the forehead and on the nose.. :wacko::blink: Well it's a good thing :lol: her pretty little nose is all natural, if not any silicon rod implant in there, would have gotten broken.

Guest aquala

This drama is alright for me so far, not completely blown away by it. I have a tiny thing against legal/medical dramas where they focus heavily on the guest characters who seek legal/medical help, which kind of deters from the story of the main characters, so hopefully it'll get better.

OMG, when watching with proper sub, I believe the brother and their firm may involve in the death of EH's husband. When EH's heard TJ's shouted to his brother about killing innocent people 5 years ago, she is so startled and even ask TJ if he's YW's brother. And TJ also recognized her dad's face (maybe from the case 5 year ago). It became complicated now.

Archived