[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest ripgal

Some updates...

‘THE PARTNER’ CASTS PROMOTE WORLD VISION CAMPAIGN

Kim Dong Wook, Lee Dong Wook, and Kim Hyun Joo – currently starring in Partner – are promoting a World Vision campaign taken on by Skono Korea (under Norwegian fashion brand, Skono). They are sending 22,000 pairs of shoes to Swaziland as part of emergency relief supplies.

The leads of KBS2’s legal drama are currently sleeping less than two hours per night in order to film two episodes per week. The tight schedule is a result of the drama being pushed up two months due to SBS’s complaints against Magazine Allo. Fortunately, Partner’s viewership went up over the past week from 7.7% (episode 4) to 12.1% (episode 5), surpassing Triple’s weak 6.8%.

Credit: KPculture

Kim Hyun-joo featured on Partner OST

July 9th, 2009 // by javabeans

Who knew that Kim Hyun-joo could sing? She’s currently the star of the current KBS drama Partner, and now also makes her singing debut with a track for the series soundtrack titled “Promise” ["약속"].

In the drama, she plays the newest lawyer at a firm who clashes with one of its partners (Lee Dong-wook) when her idealism contrasts with his more realistic (or one might say cynical) approach to law. (Sparks fly and romance develops.)

At a July 8 press conference, Kim expressed her feelings on the experience, saying, “As someone who isn’t a professional singer, I’m very satisfied with it. I even received some praise from the songwriter.”

“Promise” goes live on online music sites on July 10, while the album goes on sale on the 15th. Meanwhile, the drama aired its fifth and sixths episodes this week.

Via IB Times

Thanks ripgal for the news. Kim Hyun Joo sings ;) Can't wait!!!

EP 6 Rating

TNS

(first number is nationwide, second is seoul area)

Swallow The Sun (SBS) - 14.8% (#7), 15.5% (#6)

Partner (KBS2) - 9.9%, 10.1% (#15)

Triple (MBC) - 7.5%

AGB

Swallow The Sun (SBS) - 13.8% (#8), 15.5% (#4)

Partner (KBS2) - 9.6% (#16), 9.5% (#19)

Triple (MBC) - % (BT20), % (BT20)

Credit kdramafanusa@swallow the sun's thread, additional info from TNS and AGB

As expected, the rating went down from yesterday. Swallow the Sun seems to have a strong debut.

From what I've seen, this drama is supposed to be a comedy, especially with Lee Dong Wook's goofy character. His death seems very unlikely. There must be some mistakes in the translation or what he's said must have been improperly recorded.

you might have a point, I think he might be talking about his last drama La Dolce Vita, some words might have got lost in the translations, its normal the reporters to ask about your last drama.. :)

Guest ripgal

Thanks ripgal for the news. Kim Hyun Joo sings ;) Can't wait!!!

EP 6 Rating

TNS

Triple (MBC) - 7.5%

AGB

Credit kdramafanusa@swallow the sun's thread, additional info from TNS and AGB

As expected, the rating went down from yesterday. Swallow the Sun seems to have a strong debut.

Thanx for the ratings update... ^^

I'm glad Partner is still holding up well against the 2 dramas... it was trailing behind Triple before but now has managed to surpass that drama.

Not at all surprised that STS got off to a great start... what with its star-studded cast, and big budget settings..etc.

Guest corabika2013

EP 6 Rating

TNS

Triple (MBC) - 7.5%

AGB

very happy that rating went up

i found the ost of the drama on youtube

it is for the first two episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN78ebT7ZBs

Guest nysophia_x_ii

i dont know about everyone else, but this scene was BY FAR my favorite scene of the whole episode ^^

shot1-1.jpg

shot2.jpg

Guest gelato

although in ep 6 it shows EH starts having feelings for TJ, I think eventually it's TJ who makes the move first. After all, TJ has to live up to his name as a casanova, hehe.

Guest noriebanzai

sorry to ask but anyone knows the name of the actor who plays the first convict (accidentally killed his sister)?? he just looks awefully familiar to me..Im sure i've seen him somewhere, but unable to find his name on dramawiki

Guest csfan

oh my! haha thats just an adorable scene! Hugging TJ while sleeping :P

*runs off to viikii to watch ep 6* Dang! Havent uploaded ep 6 yet.. have to wait heheh thanks for posting screencaps

Guest tchq90

sorry to ask but anyone knows the name of the actor who plays the first convict (accidentally killed his sister)?? he just looks awefully familiar to me..Im sure i've seen him somewhere, but unable to find his name on dramawiki

He is Lim Ji Gyu. You can also find him in these movies: Milky Way Liberation Front and Who That's Knocking at My Door....

Just out of my curiosity, I've been searching the internet for Kim Hyung Joo's song 약속, since the news said it'd be out online by today. And I actually found an MV/slideshow someone made.

I hope it's okay to post the link here

http://blog.daum.net/kimdh5/6683247

I'm not sure if there is a downloadable file for the song yet. Might have to wait until the OST is officially released.

AN EXCELLENT TV SERIES !

Hi guys, just like most of you I've been hooked to this great TV series. I have seen a lot of Korean TV series before, but surprisingly, this is one is quite different. Firstly, the drama has heart ! Unlike some series which are quite hesitant to expose real and open human emotions and feelings, this one digs deeper, explores the human psyche and behavior. It is a refreshing change, a different side of how dramas used to be presented. And to break the bleak atmosphere, to soften the depressing mood that it might bring, a comic relief is often added. Great scriptwriting...it is actually of good writing.

AN EXCELLENT TV SERIES !

Hi guys, just like most of you I've been hooked to this great TV series. I have seen a lot of Korean TV series before, but surprisingly, this is one is quite different. Firstly, the drama has heart ! Unlike some series which are quite hesitant to expose real and open human emotions and feelings, but this one digs deeper, explores the human psyche and behavior. It is a refreshing change, a different side of how dramas used to be presented. And to break the bleak atmosphere, to soften the depressing mood that it might bring, a comic relief is often added. Great scriptwriting...it is actually of good writing.

it's fun to watch wookie in this drama... so cocky!!! it's an entirely new character, far from his old ones... haha...

i've only watched til ep4... i'm still waiting for the subbed ep5 and 6...

so far i don't see any chemistry yet.. but hopefully after seeing the pic above, KHJ-LDW partnership will grow on me... hehe...

Archived