[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest jughead

I came across this very encouraging news about Partners' ratings ....

Credit : http://kpculture.wordpress.com/2009/07/08/minimix31/

The leads of KBS2’s legal drama are currently sleeping less than two hours per night in order to film two episodes per week. The tight schedule is a result of the drama being pushed up two months due to SBS’s complaints against Magazine Allo. Fortunately, Partner’s viewership went up over the past week from 7.7% (episode 4) to 12.1% (episode 5), surpassing Triple’s weak 6.8%.

I hope the trend continues although I have yet to watch a single episode.

Guest maya@kaL

Can you please elaborate? What does this supposed to mean?

Lee Dong Wook mentioned at < Partner > press conference that once he immerses himself into the role, he feels exactly the same as the role does, as such, die, indeed is the perfect ending.

source : starnews

btw. in the recent KBS2 tv interview, Kim HJ mentioned that there will be romance between her and Wookie starts from epi 6, which is ... tonight.

Guest renni72

Lee Dong Wook mentioned at < Partner > press conference that once he immerses himself into the role, he feels exactly the same as the role does, as such, die, indeed is the perfect ending.

source : starnews

btw. in the recent KBS2 tv interview, Kim HJ mentioned that there will be romance between her and Wookie starts from epi 6, which is ... tonight.

REALLY??? So early in the drama....usually we don't see anything till epi 8 or 10.... :w00t:

I'll be looking out for the romance then.....

By the way, can anyone tell me if there was someone listening onto Kang's conversation with her grandfather at the hospital??

Guest Deedlith

From what I've seen, this drama is supposed to be a comedy, especially with Lee Dong Wook's goofy character. His death seems very unlikely. There must be some mistakes in the translation or what he's said must have been improperly recorded. Anyway, this sentence doesn't even sound English.

It should be " as such death indeed is the perfect ending." so let's just wait and see.

Guest ripgal

I don't see how the drama's gonna end up with the main character dying. Why would he anyway?

I hope it isn't true... cos Wookie ain't gonna die a 2nd time for me... NO WAY!

Ripgal, Jo, you gotta continue, but yeah, take your time, wouldn't want you to abandon our Hwan. I didn't have that much confidence in this drama, after the mundane episode 1 and 2. But episode 3 and 4 were a lot of fun. I haven't caught up with episode 5, but looking from the rating, I hope episode 5 was even better.

I just got done with Ep 2 and I liked it so much more than the pilot episode! Wookie as Tae Jo's just so wonderful to watch. His expressions just make me wanna pinch him in his cheeks... sooo cute! :P

I think the court room scenes were quite interesting... at least they didn't downplay the legal aspect too much (like Lawyers of Great Republic of Korea?).

So far so good, at least Ep 2 made me want to keep on watching. ^^

Guest erika.march1993

oh I hope he doesn't die. that just ruins the drama if thats true.

the only person I would expect to die is her son because hes ill.

Guest lucky_moon

oh I hope he doesn't die. that just ruins the drama if thats true.

the only person I would expect to die is her son because hes ill.

The whole idea about the dying thing doesn't make sense,

it's just unreasonable.. :) I don't think this kind of ending will happen.. ;)

Guest erika.march1993

The whole idea about the dying thing doesn't make sense,

it's just unreasonable.. :) I don't think this kind of ending will happen.. ;)

yay! thank you ^____^ lol.

Guest chiara

I think episode 6 is the best so far.

I thought the artist ajumma case will be solved in today's episode. and even TJ and EH had thought so toward the end because the ajumma got hysterical and admitted everything, but when a cunning smile appeared on the face of the witness, YW and TJ's dad, then TJ realized there's more beyond the case. And cliffhanger.

And also, it's true that there's a hint of romance in this episode. What I don't like that it starts with EH first. This episode shows that EH starts to realize how handsome TJ is eventough she pretends she's cool about it. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for next week episode.

Love this scene, it's so funny

2eebeo8.jpg

2reqjyu.jpg

Guest Bolts

I'm fine with Eun-ho liking Tae-jo first, because since he's so into lawyer Han, it would be more logical if he didn't see her that way yet... ;)

Archived