Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest miniejungle

why are all the news about the upcoming wedding, and yet none are confirmed???

i thought his agency would issue an official statement about it. anyway it's just a few more days before the FM. let's wait till then...

Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young’s wedding date confirmed

After confirmation earlier that Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young will tie the knot this coming May, the wedding date has now been leaked ahead of the official announcement on March 6th.

There has been widespread interest from everyone about when the celebrity couple of the century will tie the knot, ever since it was revealed that they were in a dating relationship for the past two years.

Jang Dong Gun promised to revealed everything during his fan meeting this coming March 6th, including the much anticipated wedding date.

But that surprise is now no more after reporters managed to get their wedding date from staff at Shilla Hotel, who revealed that the wedding will take place on May 2nd. It will be a private ceremony, with families, close friends and celebrity colleagues invited.

Jang Dong Gun’s representative confirmed the date but refused to reveal anything more, asking to wait until the fan meeting on March 6th.

Congratulations once again! :D

source : AllKPop.com

March 04, 2010

TALK OF THE TOWN

‘WE’ are singing for charity

03222324.jpg

Jang Dong-gun

Jang Dong-gun said a song he recorded with five other actors, titled “WE,” would soon be released as a CD single. Under the name Actors Choice, Jang, Kim Seung-woo, Hwang Jeong-min, Kong Hyeong-jin, Ji Jin-hee, and Lee Ha-na originally recorded the song, written by popular composer Joo Young-hoon, for an online game. They will donate the profits to charity.

The music video will be available for viewing tomorrow on various music sites and on the official Web page for the project.

Credits : Hannah Kim Contributing writer

Source : JoongAng Daily

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jang Donggeon - Ko Soyong, the guests for their wedding will be ‘the best of all time’.

mydaily 2010-03-03

장.jpg

[mydaily = reporter Kang Ji Hoon] The highest level of the guests will be attending for Hallyu star Jang Donggeon and Ko Soyong’s wedding compared to Kwon Sangwoo and Son Taeyoung’s whose wedding was on September of 2008, which was the party of the Top Hallyu stars.

JDY-KSY’s wedding will be held on May 2 at Yeong Bin Gwan (suehan: Grand Ball Room) of Shilla Hotel located in Jangchoongdong, Seoul and all of the prominent top stars including Bae Yong Joon, Lee Byung Heon, Lee Jung Jae, Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, Jeong Woo Sung, So, Ji Sub, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Nam Joo, Jeong Jun Ho, Joo Jin Mo, Han Jae Seok, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Shin Min A, Hwang Jung Min, and Gong Hyong Jin will be there.

(omitted)

Reporter Kang Ji Hoon; jhoon@mydaily.co.kr

Credit : suehan's byj blog

http://suehanbyj.blogspot.com/

http://news.nate.com/view/20100303n22592

Actor’s Choice BTS released

20100303_weonlinebtsreleased_main.jpg

We reported earlier that 6 top notch Korean actors would be uniting together to form the musical group Actor’s Choice. Now the official BTS (Behind the Scenes) has been released of the actors in the studio as they practice and record.

The Actor’s Choice consists of Jang Dong Gun, Kim Seung Woo, Hwang Jung Min, Ji Jin Hee, Gong Hyun Jin and actress Lee Ha Na. They band together for their special project called We Online O.S.T. as they record their first song together titled We.

The six actors know that times are pretty tough right now so they created this song so that this 5 minute and 30 second track of their true sincere emotions would cheer a person up and give them hope, no matter how hard life gets.

The full music video is scheduled to be released on the 5th.

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/actors-choice-bts-released

Jang Dong-gun to announce May 2 wedding at fan meeting

2010030409205743999_1.jpg

Top Korean actor Jang Dong-gun will reveal during his fan meeting this weekend that he will tie the knot with his actress girlfriend Ko So-young on May 2, according to multiple sources.

Although the couple have yet to make an official announcement, sources close to both actors said the two will hold a private wedding at The Shilla hotel in Seoul which will be attended only by family and close friends.

An official at Jang's agency AM Entertainment did not deny news of their marriage, saying that "an official statement will be made in an appropriate way to the media too" around the time of his fan meeting to be held at Seoul's COEX Auditorium on March 6.

The official explained that the Hallyu star, who is expected to tell his fans about Ko and the marriage in detail, "has long wanted to keep his promise to fans that they would be the first to know about any marriage-related news."

The fan meeting, held every year around Jang's birthday (March 7), will be attended by some 1,000 fans from Korea and Asia. Jang's girlfriend Ko and his close actor friends will not be present at the event.

Jang, one of Korea's top actors who has starred in numerous television dramas and movies, made headlines last November after admitting to his two-year romantic relationship with Ko. The two first met as co-stars in the 1999 film "Love Wind, Love Song",

Jang is set to start shooting "My Way" in June, re-uniting with his "Taegukgi" director Kang Je-gyu.

Reporter : Ko Kyoung-seok kave@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...030409205743999

March 4, 2010

A lucrative merger for a Korean power couple

장동건-고소영`커플 자산 합하면 300억

04151611.jpg

With rumors continuing to swirl around a pending engagement announcement, sources close to the pair say that actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Ko So-young will tie the knot at Hotel Shilla in central Seoul on May 2.

As two of Korea’s top stars for nearly 20 years, there’s also some speculation around the small fortune this pending merger will generate. Jang, who is known as “walking small business,” is thought to be worth more than 10 billion won ($8.7 million). Ko herself is worth at least just as much, and according to the newspaper Ilgan Sports, it is estimated the combined sum of their assets is going to reach nearly 30 billion won. With their marriage, their value is only expected to grow.

Jang and Ko, both 37 years old, each debuted in 1992. Acting together in the movie “Love Wind, Love Song” in 1999, they became and stayed good friends. But about two years ago, during respective breaks from work, they became more than just friends. They finally outed themselves as a couple last November.

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2917373

wow! :D you can call this "wedding of the year", I can just imagine the stars who will attend, they are both big names in Korean Entertainment.

And lucky for those fans who will attend the fan meeting, they will see for the first time side by side, the couple, plus the their equally close superstar/friends. Please post a lot of pictures :D

So happy for JDG, like him since the All About Eve days. :)

Just watched "Good Morning President" and OMG, JDG is handsome and hot as a young president. Not actually like the storyline but definitely one of the best looking (clean cut and charming) DG in years...

Just watched "Good Morning President" and OMG, JDG is handsome and hot as a young president. Not actually like the storyline but definitely one of the best looking (clean cut and charming) DG in years...

Hi ccbabe, this movie will be my next on line to watch also. Currently, I'm watching LJK's drama..... Can't wait to see it because of what you said here, that amazing look of JDG as ever! . :lol:

wow! :D you can call this "wedding of the year", I can just imagine the stars who will attend, they are both big names in Korean Entertainment.

And lucky for those fans who will attend the fan meeting, they will see for the first time side by side, the couple, plus the their equally close superstar/friends. Please post a lot of pictures :D

So happy for JDG, like him since the All About Eve days. :)

Hi Chiechay, right you are, lucky those fans who'd be there during his fanmeet tomorrow - they could get the chance to see him up close & personal. But sorry, the bride-to-be won't be there. Wondering if he has any guests during this event? Looking forward for some photos. This is highly-anticipated! :lol:

Jang Dong Gun, Kim Seung Woo & more release “We” MV

100304_actorschoicemvrelease_main.jpg

We reported yesterday that a group of actors under the name Actors Choice would be releasing a track titled We for a collaborative group project called We Online OST. After releasing a teaser/BTS, the group finally releases their music video.

Consisting of Korea’s top veteran actors Jang Dong Gun, Kim Seung Woo, Hwang Jung Min, Ji Jin Hee, Gong Hyun Jin and actress Lee Ha Na, the group tries to cheer up those who need their spirits lifted up. The economy is down in the gutter and times are tough for folks everywhere. The group hopes they can help lift a person’s spirits and give them hope to continue fighting on.

The music video isn’t anything special but it’s still very heartfelt and real. It shows the six actors singing in the studio as they smile and pour their heart and emotion into the song. It’s got a very “church choir” like vibe and is filled with slow, blissful emotion. Check it out below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M57SjWEojuo

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/jang-dong-g...e-release-we-mv

Guest inezjang

Wow..The Wedding Of The Year...No! The Wedding Of The Korean Celebrity History..! :D

Cant wait to see the line-up of stars that day... :rolleyes:

Officially he's going to announce his wedding date to his fans this Saturday...we all know it's 2nd of May..

I still have these mixed feelings..it's like letting go of my favourite toy/thing/boyfren(?)....

anyway..i love that 'We' MV...DG's so gorgeous singing like that..*sighs*

March 5, 2010

Jang Dong-gun and Go So-young to Marry on May 2

Top Korean stars Jang Dong-gun and Go So-young will tie the knot at the Shilla Hotel on May 2. According to the Silla Hotel, the couple will have a private wedding -- with only family, close friends, and celebrity colleagues invited -- in the Dynasty hall at the Silla Hotel. The couple will most likely set up their home at a villa in Heukseok-dong. Jang will officially announce his wedding date during an upcoming fan meeting which will be held at the Coex auditorium on March 6th. Jang’s agency said, “We can confirm that Jang will announce his wedding schedule at the fan meeting.”

7306_925_l.jpg

Jang and Go, who were both born in 1972, became a couple in late 2007. Their agencies revealed, “The two became a couple after they had had a good relationship as friends for a long time.” The two revealed that they were a couple when they appeared together at an airport after returning from a Hawaii trip earlier this year. People were guessing that the couple would marry sooner or later because Jang bought a luxurious villa in Heukseok-dong last month.

Jang and Go, who were superstars in the 1990s, first met on the set of the movie “Love Wind, Love Song (1999).”

Meanwhile, Jang will appear the film “My Way” from director Kang Jae-gyu. The film is set at the time of the Normandy Landing in World War II. The movie portrays the life of an Asian man who became a Nazi soldier after he was drafted into the Japanese army.

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...ew.html?No=7306

Guest greenhotchilipeper

Thanks you so much for all the news

That totally perfect. Love wind Love Song Lovely couple. Congratulation. Happy with your Happy

Guest valley girl

hey where all janggers??.. i thought i will see his Fan meeting spam pictures.. so i will post these

1_L_1267880320.jpg

his Fan meeting is attending by around 1000 people

Vi_1267880606.jpg

cred labeled

Guest miniejungle

thanks willenette for the news.. :)

JDY-KSY’s wedding will be held on May 2 at Yeong Bin Gwan (suehan: Grand Ball Room) of Shilla Hotel located in Jangchoongdong, Seoul and all of the prominent top stars including Bae Yong Joon, Lee Byung Heon, Lee Jung Jae, Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, Jeong Woo Sung, So, Ji Sub, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Nam Joo, Jeong Jun Ho, Joo Jin Mo, Han Jae Seok, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Shin Min A, Hwang Jung Min, and Gong Hyong Jin will be there.

looking at this impressive list of celebrities, i think all the TV stations would be so envious... no way they can gather all the top names like this in one place! I can't wait to see this, but then again it's a mixed feeling... i want to see a happy and blissful Oppa, but not so fond of Posh next to him... <_<:lol: i guess i have to live and let live, haiz...

chiechay, it's confirmed that his other half would not be at the FM...

ccbabe, where do you watch it from??? link, please? :)

hey where all janggers??.. i thought i will see his Fan meeting spam pictures.. so i will post these

cred labeled

we're here.... lurking, hahhah... so any accounts on FM yet? did he really confirm the wedding with his fans? i'm dying to know...

and... OPPA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! THIS IS THE LAST BIRTHDAY YOU SPEND AS A SINGLE MAN, SO ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST. I WISH YOU HAPPINESS, HEALTH AND LOVE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND FOREVER. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING AND MAY YOU BOTH LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!

Guest TY_KSW

cred labeled

we are broken hearted, dear! :(:lol:

Thanks for the updated photos ^^

Guest TY_KSW

today is our Jang Dong Gun's Birthday

and also is our Inez Jang's Birthday

:D:D

Thousand kisses

Million Blessings to you ^^

birthday2010copy.jpg