Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Thanks Ruffluv to share his new photoshoots with us here. He looks dashingly handsome (for me it would be better if the beard is gone! ) ;)

Geez... can't believe his wedding is just around the corner. Hope every goes well on his BIG day.

On the pregnancy news, I have to admit I was quite surprised to read about it though. :o Both of them are top celebrities and I thought they would be more 'careful' and set a better example for the youngsters... It seems that everything is so 'unreal' - being a fan of JDG, I'm not sure whether I could take it any more :blink:

Guest valley girl

can't wait for his wedding day.hehehhe..

i am waiting for HB&SHG pairing, then Mr Gong, Mr jung and i hope mr Jo ( if army allows him :P)

Thanks Ruffluv to share his new photoshoots with us here. He looks dashingly handsome (for me it would be better if the beard is gone! ) ;)

Geez... can't believe his wedding is just around the corner. Hope every goes well on his BIG day.

On the pregnancy news, I have to admit I was quite surprised to read about it though. :o Both of them are top celebrities and I thought they would be more 'careful' and set a better example for the youngsters... It seems that everything is so 'unreal' - being a fan of JDG, I'm not sure whether I could take it any more :blink:

Oh don't worry you will be fine as eventually JDG was going to marry and have children . I still wonder would it have been better if it was on his time rather than hers.

Guest inezjang

Ruffie..thanks for sharing the pics..

We're thinking he's suddenly looking older(?)...maybe it's the glow..usually for the moms/dads-to-be! ;)

cant wait for the line-ups of celebs coming to his wedding!

Guest TY_KSW

anybody knows where they will be going for their honeymoon ? i wish they fly to Bali .. :P

Dear chingu, they had honey moon before the wed already, in Hawai last month ^^ :lol:

Guest yujah52

Beautiful suit and wedding gown. Congratulations to the couple! Are there any pictures of the guests?

May 2, 2010

Will Jang and Koh live happily ever after?

Korea’s so-called “Hollywood” couple -- Jang Dong-gun and Koh So-young -- officially tied the knot yesterday. Now they face a test of whether a lasting marriage can be more than a Hollywood fantasy for movie stars here.

20100502000378_0.jpg

The couple, both 38, graced the wedding hall aisle set up at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul Sunday afternoon along with 500 invited guests.

Jang Dong-gun and Koh So-young pose for the media before their wedding yesterday. Lee Sang-sub/The Korea Herald

Their high-profile prompted the couple to order the tightest security on site to prevent any accidents due to the expected influx of media and fans.

The tight security even called for banning the entry of their fellow actors’ managers. Most star weddings have descended into chaos, even to the point of obstructing the entry of the bride and groom. The reason for all the extreme privacy and security is because, according to sources, the couple wished to be a “regular” man and woman exchanging sacred vows before embarking on their new path together.

Despite the orders for president-level security, Jang and Koh scheduled time for a media photo shoot before the wedding. The ceremony reportedly cost about 1 billion won ($900,000), one of the most costly and ostentatious weddings by any Korean celebrity.

Koh made her vows in an Oscar de la Renta wedding dress worth about $15,000, while Jang made his bedecked in a Tom Ford tuxedo. They exchanged wedding rings from the luxury jewelry brand Chopard, according to sources. The newlyweds then set off for their honeymoon in Bali, accompanied by their managers. The union of Jang and Koh, who is three-months pregnant, followed a string of spring celebrity weddings this year.

According to a survey conducted by Sin Sung International Marriages from April 5-27, 66.3 percent, or 298, of the 449 polled individuals from the general public chose Jang and Koh as the marriages they would most keenly follow the developments of, while the marriage of singer Tablo and his actress wife Kang Hye-jung ranked second with 23.3 percent.

In addition to being the same age, Jang and Koh both made their debut in the entertainment industry in 1992.

Both also share a big fortune: Jang’s annual income alone is reportedly worth about 10 billion won, while his wife has made real-estate investments worth more than 10 billion. Her properties include the “Koh So-young Building” in the swanky neighborhood of Cheongdam-dong in southern Seoul. Koh’s home in the Seoul area of Nonhyeon-dong, where her parents live, is believed to be worth 4 billion won.

The value of property owned by Jang is also impressive. Observers estimate his real-estate holdings to be about 8 billion won. Their combined wealth, observers speculate, is worth at least 40 billion won. Industry experts predict their wealth to balloon following their marriage, with expectations of joint endorsements. Some have even cited the possibility that their fortune will surpass even that of some Korean business tycoons.

By Yoo Soh-jung (sohjung@heraldm.com) koreaherald.com

[Photo News] Korea's 'Hollywood' couple ties the knot

Korea’s so-called “Hollywood” couple -- Jang Dong-gun and Koh So-young -- officially tied the knot on Sunday. The couple, both 38, graced the wedding hall aisle set up at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul Sunday afternoon along with 500 invited guests. (All photos by The Korea Herald)

20100502000290_0.jpg

20100502000271_0.jpg

20100502000264_0.jpg

20100502000249_0.jpg

Source: koreaherald.com

PP10050200048.JPG

20100502_1272778794.jpg

Guest valley girl

the wedding is so glamor..

where is GongYoo? Ji JinHee? Han Chae Young, Hwang Jungmin?

All People who have been on with him on Projects but not attend seems so busy!!

i wanna see GongYoo, Ji JinHee,!!!..

Guest valley girl

Shin min ah

201005021812392100_1.jpg

Seol KyungGoo

201005021721341001_1.jpg

his hair so fake hehhehe

Lee jung JAe

201005021816482100_1.jpg

Jung Woo sung

PP10050200101.JPG

Oh Man Seok

PYH2010050207620099000_P2.jpg

Shin Seung Hoon

PYH2010050207770099000_P2.jpg

Funny man, Jeong junHo

2010050218292380581_1.jpg

Ha jiWon

201005021726061001_1.jpg

Lee SeonGyun

1272792411080_1.jpg

Kim NamGil

2010050218324211252_1.jpg

cred labeled

from allkpop

Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young’s epic wedding ceremony

This is not a drama but something real.

Korea’s Brangelina, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young became husband and wife today, ahead of the real Brangelina who will also wed soon.

On May 2nd, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young held their wedding ceremony at the Shilla Hotel which has been hugely anticipated by many.

Around 500 people were invited and it looks like most of them showed up. This is one wedding I would love to be at since the guests were A-listers.

The two will spend their first night as husband and wife in the presidential suite which costs 9000000 WON (~$8000 USD). After that, they’ll leave for a four day vacation in Bali, Indonesia, marking their second honeymoon.

The wedding definitely looks expensive, fun and classy. Go So Young looks absolutely beautiful and Jang Dong Gun looks handsome, as always.

Let’s wish them a long and happy marriage.

Check out the extensive list of stars which made the wedding truly epic! I mean even the US ambassador in Korea showed up, plus Andre Kim!

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/05/jang-dong-g...gs-epic-wedding

oh my God.. ironic actually i am planning go to bali next week, but i canceled it because i've just got surgery,.. i am on rest now!!!!... i am envy my friend because they are still going to bali but too bad they don't know Jang DongGun.

One of my Friend are Working in Bali too but she don't know Jang DongGun hahahahahhaha ..

I envy People on bali they often meet Hollywood Celebrities even.

( Lately Indonesia so Hot , i heard our Normal temperature increase 4 degrees now )

Guest minami

Wow, the guest list is impressive! It's like a gathering for all the A-listers in Korea! The only A-listers missing are Wonbin and Bae Yong Jun! All the male guests are so gorgeous! :P:lol:

Congrats to the handsome groom and his beautiful bride. May their marriage bring them lots of bliss and happiness! :D