Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest inezjang

lot_lot..thanks for sharing..!

Yeah Minah is gorgeous and i'm sure DG is like her oppa too.. :)

i'm not too sure about the grand wedding..but i know tears will be falling around the world on that particular day..

seriously my heart is heavy to let my favourite Korean man go..but i know i have to..*sniff..sniff..*

But i think it's time DG should start a family...

Guest miniejungle

inez.... i've let him go... hahaha... it's high time he started a family! but somehow i just feel the lady is too flashy for his taste...

Minah is a better choice for me, :P

inez.... i've let him go... hahaha... it's high time he started a family! but somehow i just feel the lady is too flashy for his taste...

Minah is a better choice for me, :P

muahhahha! **devil laugh**

devils are thinking same ^^

read my soul :lol::lol:

February 10, 2010

Jang Dong Gun’s $3.42 million apartment a possible nesting home

The Korean heartthrob’s S$3.42 million pad is speculated to be his new marital home with his girlfriend, actress Ko So-young

Korean actor Jang Dong Gun’s lavish apartment in the Dongjak district of Seoul, which he reportedly purchased in August last year, is now speculated to be the nesting home for him and his girlfriend, actress-model Ko So-young.

With its posh district location making it a popular choice of residence for celebrities, the 395 square meter-wide apartment is estimated to be worth S$3.42 million.

After news of Jang’s housing splurge made headlines, netizens speculated that the couple is preparing for their wedding and plan to settle down in the apartment.

A representative from Jang’s management company confirmed the actor’s purchase but refuted claims of him settling down, saying that “it has nothing to do with marriage.”

Both Jang and Ko will share their future wedding dates with the public when things are finalized, the rep also stated.

After undergoing a successful knee surgery, Jang is currently prepping for a meet-the-fans session in March. The Korean media believe that he is most likely to reveal the date of his nuptials at the event.

Credit : mediacorptv.sq

http://www.mediacorptv.sg/en/buzzdetail/EDC100210-0000245

February 12, 2010

Collaborations rule in film

The activity in the nation’s film industry in the first half of the year might best be summed up by the word “collaboration.” And with so many filmmakers, producers, actors and actresses from diverse countries teaming up to make films these days, the divisions between them are being blurred on screen and off.

Take for example a new film that will tentatively be titled “Late Autum.” Its leading actors are South Korean heartthrob Hyun Bin and Chinese actress Tang Wei.

(skipped.....)

“Sayonara Itsuka” is a collaboration between production companies in Korea and Japan. Although the film is based on a Japanese novel written by Hitonari Tsuji and all of the actors are Japanese, the film was directed by Lee Jae-han, who made the Korean film “A Moment to Remember” in 2004.

Another blockbuster project is being done by companies from Korea and New Zealand. The film, “The Warrior’s Way,” is being directed by Korean filmmaker Lee Seung-moo. It features Korean actor Jang Dong-gun and American actors Danny Huston and Kate Bosworth. It is slated to open later this year.

Last year, Korean actor So Ji-seob and Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi co-starred in the romantic comedy “Sophie’s Revenge,” which was produced by companies from Korea and China. Another Korea-China project was the drama “A Good Rain Knows,” which stars Korean actor Jung Woo-sung and Chinese actress Gao Yuan Yuan. (See below to read a review of this film.) Meanwhile, artists from Korea and France created a film titled “A Brand New Life” last year, and the movie received a New Voice/New Visions award from the Palm Springs International Film Festival.

To spur this trend, the Korean Film Council is building up its infrastructure to allow filmmakers from diverse countries including Korea to work with industry experts.

(skipped.....)

“If a Korean production invests more than 20 percent of the capital, or a film is directed by a Korean, or there are some Korean lines, it can be defined as a Korean film,” Hwang said.

By Sung So-young [so@joongang.co.kr]

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2916538

Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gun are neighbors?

201002111757211110_1-460x436.jpg

Looks as if actor Hyun Bin and Hallyu star Jang Dong Gun will soon be neighbors. It has been uncovered that Hyun Bin recently purchased a villa in the same building that Jang Dong Gun resides.

Hyun Bin’s management company, AM Entertainment, released a statement saying, “It is true that Hyun Bin bought a villa in the same building where Jang Dong Gun also owns property. But currently, Hyun Bin’s parents are residing in the villa.”

The villa that Hyun Bin purchased is located in Heukseok-Dong of Seoul, and is estimated to be worth around $3 million USD. Jang Dong Gun apparently purchased a villa in the same building last August, further fueling rumors of his impending marriage to Ko So Young and that speculation this would be the place of their residence once they decide to settle down.

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/hyun-bin-an...n-are-neighbors

Guest miniejungle

Mona, i :wub: your evil laugh!!! :)

News about him getting married is all over the place... but our man... as usual, denies it... why why why? Oppa, we're ok with you getting married. No need to deny it. We will celebrate your happiness and give you our blessings. Just don't lie to us again...

Jangers, Happy Lunar New Year to you all! May this year bring good health, good luck, great success to all of you! :)

Jang Dong Gun to marry Ko So Young in May 2010

Seollal and Valentine’s Day fall on the same day this year, making it a very auspicious year to inform your family about your upcoming marriage. And that’s just what Jang Dong-gun and lady love Ko So-young (38) did this New Year’s Day.

Jangdonggun_KoSoyoung.jpg

We're tying the knot: After 2 years of dating, Jang Dong-gun (right)

& Ko So-young will marry in May

The lovebirds reportedly informed their loved ones about their wedding date, which will be in May.

The official announcement is expected to be on March 6, when Dong-gun sshi holds his fan meeting at the COEX auditorium in Samsung-dong, Seoul. A rep of the actor’s said that it is highly probable that the 38-year-old announces his marriage plans during the fan gathering.

Rumour also has it that the hotel reservation for Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young’s big day is already booked and that the soon-to-be Mrs. was spotted shopping for her wedding dress at a bridal shop in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

Congratulations to the happy couple! :-)

Source: Newsen / k-popped

here's the DVD for the FOUR OF A KIND event

http://bl.e-fanclub.com/4card/webshop/default_list.asp

header.jpg

DVD「-奇跡が揃った。- 韓流フォーカード FOUR OF A KIND」

DVD "- full-blown miracle. - Four of a Kind Hallyu FOUR OF A KIND"

Price: 7,980 (tax included) or about $90.00 USD

Shipment: April onwards

Journal content

- DVD 2 combination sheets (approximately 150 minutes of performances last approximately 90 minutes day concert, making video about 20 minutes) about 260 minutes total

- 12P booklet with photos of the event

※ on design, product design (fractional content Journal Journal) may be changed.

*TSH

Guest miniejungle

oh so it's finally here... they have informed the parents - according to the press! so we're waiting for the next step... that is if he's gonna tell us or he's gonna deny the news again.

In any case, if it's true, Dong Gun Oppa, congratulations!!!! Don't disappoint us yah? let us be part of your celebration too. We will be happy for you!

Guest ruffluv

손예진, 장동건 주연 '디 데이' 여주인공 낙점

20100216223804106d5_230147_0.jpg

영화배우 손예진이 장동건의 파트너로 낙점됐다.

손예진은 최근 강제규 감독의 '디 데이'(가제)의 여주인공으로 캐스팅됐다.

할리우드 자본이 대거 투입되는 '디 데이'는 장동건과 강제규 감독이 지난 2003년 '태극기 휘날리며' 이후 8년 만에 다시 뭉쳐 화제를 모으는 작품. 제2차 세계대전 당시 노르망디 상륙작전을 배경으로 일본군에 징집됐다가 독일 나치 병사가 된 남자의 비극적인 실화를 담는다. 일본 톱스타 기무라 다쿠야가 극을 이끄는 또다른 주인공 역으로 물망에 올라 있다.

'디 데이'의 한 관계자는 "손예진이 '디데이'에서 장동건과 호흡을 맞출 여주인공 역으로 캐스팅됐다"며 "강 감독의 전작인 '태극기 휘날리며'의 고 이은주보다는 비중이 훨씬 큰 역할이다"고 전했다. 관계자는 또 "시나리오가 수정되면서 여주인공 비중이 커져 연기력과 스타성을 동시에 갖춘 배우가 필요했는데 손예진의 출연이 성사됐다"며 "아직 계약서에 도장을 찍지는 않았지만 출연에 잠정 합의했다"고 덧붙였다.

손예진은 MBC 미니시리즈 '개인의 취향' 촬영이 끝나자마자 6월부터 곧장 '디 데이' 촬영에 뛰어들 전망이다. '디데이'는 오는 6월 국내에서 시작해 중국과 러시아, 프랑스를 돌며 촬영할 예정이다.

<최재욱기자>- 경향신문이 만드는 生生스포츠! 스포츠칸, 구독신청 (http://smile.khan.co.kr) -ⓒ 스포츠칸 & 경향닷컴(http://sports.khan.co.kr), 무단전재 및 재배포 금지

〈경향닷컴은 한국온라인신문협회(www.kona.or.kr)의 디지털뉴스이용규칙에 따른 저작권을 행사합니다.〉

source: http://sports.khan.co.kr

cr: Yahoo Korea

-----------

Jang Dong-Gun With Son Ye-Jin Together?

20100216223804106d5_230147_0.jpg

Jang Dong-Gun will pair-up with Son Ye-Jin in a movie D-Day (working title).

PD for this new movie is Kang Je-Gyu, who has worked with Jang Dong-Gun in Taegukgi.

If this news is confirmed then Son Ye-Jin will have no rest as she will soon start shooting for Personal Preference. And Jang Dong-Gun will have no honeymoon …

D-Day is scheduled to start filming in June in Korea and the cast and crew will then travel to China, Russia and France.

via sportskhan

cr: http://koreandiorama.wordpress.com

Guest inezjang

So it'll be a May Wedding...how beautiful!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the news everyone..it's awesome to see the SYJ/JDG pair!! i hope it will be finalized!

But no honeymoon?...that's terrible!!. They should work hard!! We want to see little JDG Jr as soon as possible!! :)

Jang Dong Gun and Tiger JK for Giordano

20100216_tigerjk_jdg_main.jpg

Actor Jang Dong Gun and rapper Tiger JK recently got together for a fashion photoshoot.

Although the two come from different parts of the entertainment industry and each hold their own unique style, they are both alike in that they are respected in their individual fields and have made a name for themselves.

The two have been chosen to represent the clothing brand Giordano for their spring/summer line. Jang Dong Gun has been Giordano’s model for nearly a decade now, but Tiger JK had stepped in to co-represent the brand.

During the photoshoot, Jang Dong Gun modeled the clothing in a dandy concept, whereas Tiger JK modeled in a more carefree musician concept.

A representative of Giordano stated, “We believe that Tiger JK will shine as a positive role model, who can give hope to others, because he is not only a renowned hip hop artist, but he has also overcome his illness. We believe that the partnership between Tiger JK and ‘Perfect Man’ Jang Dong Gun will have a positive effect to our brand.”

20100216_tigerjk_jdg_02-113x113.jpg20100216_tigerjk_jdg_01-113x113.jpg20100216_tigerjk_jdg_03-113x113.jpg

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/jang-dong-g...jk-for-giordano

손예진, 장동건 주연 '디 데이' 여주인공 낙점

Jang Dong-Gun With Son Ye-Jin Together?

http://l.yimg.com/go/news/picture/2010/d5/...d5_230147_0.jpg

Jang Dong-Gun will pair-up with Son Ye-Jin in a movie D-Day (working title).

PD for this new movie is Kang Je-Gyu, who has worked with Jang Dong-Gun in Taegukgi.

If this news is confirmed then Son Ye-Jin will have no rest as she will soon start shooting for Personal Preference. And Jang Dong-Gun will have no honeymoon …

D-Day is scheduled to start filming in June in Korea and the cast and crew will then travel to China, Russia and France.

via sportskhan

cr: http://koreandiorama.wordpress.com

Hi ruffluv, thanks for sharing this news. As usual, a movie again? Wahhhhh........... this man really doesn't want to do a drama, huh? Hmmmmm.......... wondering why? But reading this news is great & cool! I still haven't watched his last movie and here comes another one........... I feel excited again. . I’d like to see both of them act together. SYJ is a good actress. Looking forward to this. BTW, when is the DVD copy of the movie, The President available? I want to grab a copy. Can't wait to have it. :lol::mellow: