Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest inezjang

it's the trend with the K/celebs these days??..

yes like Mona said we knew it all along..sort of..

But as a fan i'm thrilled..we hope to see his Junior later this year!!!

*** Wow, congratulations to both of them! He’ll be a father soon. Finally…….I could see the baby sooner. I’m happy for JDG! And the baby will have a great life for sure! Maybe they just wanted to have a kid real soon. I’m excited whether the baby will be a girl or a boy. Bless them! BTW, looking forward to see some celebrities who’ll attend to their wedding. :lol::D

Go So Young is already pregnant

20100421_gosoyoung_donggun_2-460x690.jpg

Having just released their wedding photos to the public yesterday, it was revealed that Go So Young is already carrying Jang Dong Gun’s baby ahead of their wedding.

Rumors had been spreading since this afternoon that Go So Young was pregnant and Jang Dong Gun’s agency representative confirmed this happy news, “Go So Young is currently three months pregnant. Jang Dong Gun is really happy about becoming a father and has pledged to take really good care of his wife and baby. He also said that this was a great gift.”

This news comes just slightly more than a week before their much-anticipated wedding on May 2nd at the Shilla Hotel.

Source : allkpop

April 22, 2010

Jang Dong-gun, Ko So-young Expecting Baby

Actress Ko So-young revealed that she is three months pregnant, Thursday, ahead of her marriage next month to heartthrob Jang Dong-gun.

``Ko So-young has reached the third month of her pregnancy. She will become a mother around September or October,’’ Jang’s management agency AM Entertainment said.

The couple revealed in November 2009 that they had been dating since 2007, and announced plans to tie the knot in March. Rumors of Ko being with child started circulating when the couple made visits to each other’s parents ― which is considered a formal gesture to wed here ― in mid-February.

``When the two began preparations for the wedding earlier this year, they considered having children the top priority. Considering their age, both sets of the couple’s parents wanted them to have a baby as soon as possible,’’ said the agency about Jang and Ko, who are both 38 years old.

``Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young, as well as their parents and family, are extremely delighted about the pregnancy and are celebrating. They think it is the best wedding gift ahead of the ceremony.’’

According to local reports, Ko had been spotted frequenting an OB/GYN in southern Seoul. Last year, Jang quit smoking cold turkey, following Ko’s suggestion, and some speculate that it was part of preparations to have a baby.

The mother-to-be recently spoke about having children in an interview with Instyle magazine. ``If we have a child I want to help (him or her) do what (s/he) wants. It would be nice if s/he does something creative, such as architecture or fine art.’’

Photographs of the couple in wedding wear were released this week, ahead of ``D-day,’’ creating a stir. The wedding will be held at 5 p.m., May 2 at Shilla Hotel, Jangchung-dong. Veteran actor Park Jung-hoon will host the event while balladeer Shin Seung-hoon will sing

The couple has already been moving furniture and appliances into their new home in Heukseok-dong.

Jang and Ko met on the set of the 1998 melodrama ``Love Wind, Love Song’’ and became friends.

Next month, in addition to getting married, Jang will also start shooting his next film project, ``D-Day.’’ Meanwhile the trailer for his Hollywood debut piece, ``The Warrior’s Way,’’ co-starring Kate Bosworth and Geoffrey Rush and produced by Barrie Osborne the maker of ``Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King,’’ was recently revealed ahead of its summer release.

hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/speci.../178_64725.html

Jang Dong-gun, Ko So-young 'Ecstatic' Over Pregnancy

Actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Ko So-young, whose wedding is scheduled on May 2, are expecting a baby.

Jang's agency in press release Thursday said Ko is in third month of her pregnancy.

Having a child was the most important concern for the couple since they started planning their wedding early this year. As both Jang and Ko are in their late thirties, their parents reportedly wanted them to have a child as soon as possible.

The agency said Jang and Ko and their parents are "ecstatic" and see the news as "huge blessing" for the marriage.

Ko is reportedly being very cautious as she is in the early phase of her pregnancy and took her condition into consideration when choosing her wedding dress.

Credit : Chosun Ilbo

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_d...0042301045.html

Jang Dong-gun's bride-to-be Ko So-young pregnant

Actress Ko So-young, who will wed top Korean actor Jang Dong-gun next month, has been found to be pregnant, according to Ko's agency.

An official at her agency broke the news during a phone call with Asia Economic Daily on Thursday, revealing that the 37-year-old actress is pregant.

The actress is said to be taking extra caution being in her early stages of pregnancy, even taking her physical condition into account when choosing her Oscar de la Renta wedding gown.

Fans are responding excitedly to the news, saying "Just how beautiful will this baby be with parents who are both fantastic looking?"

Ko and Jang made headlines last November after admitting to their two-year romantic relationship, confirming dating rumors that they had sparked since first meeting as co-stars in the 1999 film "Love Wind, Love Song."

The star couple, dubbed Korea's equivalent of Brangelina, further fueled the public's interest in their upcoming nuptials when they unveiled their studio wedding photo two days ago.

The wedding ceremony, to be held at Seoul's Shilla Hotel on May 2, will be officiated by prominent Korean literature critic Lee Eo-ryung with veteran Korean actor Park Joong-hoon as the host.

Singer Shin Seung-hun, a close friend of the couple, will also be singing at the event.

Reporter : Park So-yoen muse@

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...042308524340562

April 22, 2010

Pulling out the stops for a celebrity wedding

Lee Boo-jin, a senior vice president of Hotel Shilla, will be deeply involved in the upcoming wedding of Korea's most famous celebrity couple, actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Ko So-young, according to Jang's agency yesterday.

As Lee is the eldest daughter of Samsung Electronics Chairman Lee Kun-hee, and a senior vice president of both Samsung Everland and Hotel Shilla, she's a heavyweight within the Samsung family.

According to Jang's management agency AM Entertainment, Lee is going to take part in floral decoration of the wedding, as she is a friend of Ko’s. A person close to Ko also mentioned that Ko and Lee have maintained a close relationship for a long time.

Lee has apparently recruited renowned Paris-based florist Jeff Leatham to oversee special art direction for the wedding. Leatham had previously conjured up the decor for the wedding of Hollywood actress Eva Longoria-Parker.

With just 500 of their closest friends in attendance, Jang and Ko will tie the knot at Hotel Shilla in central Seoul on May 2. Ko will wear 'Oscar de la Renta' by Soyoo as her wedding dress, and Jang's tuxedo will be a Tom Ford. The wedding rings are by Chopard.

[estyle@joongang.co.kr]

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2919530

April 23, 2010

Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young Unveil Wedding Photos

Some monochrome wedding photographs of the couple Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young were unveiled on April 22. Via a press release, actor Jang Dong Gun’s agency AM Entertainment released two wedding photos that Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young had taken. The agency also delivered the information, “The couple took wedding photos last weekend in a studio located in Gangnam, and photographer Hong Hye Jeon shot the photographs.”

7359_1105_l.jpg

7359_1106_l.jpg

The wedding ceremony will be held in Shilla Hotel in Jangchung Dong on May 2 at 5 pm. Singer Shin Seung Hoon is planning to sing for the wedding, actor Park Joong Hoon will preside over the wedding, and former Minister of Culture Lee Uh Ryung will officiate their wedding.

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...ew.html?No=7359

Guest valley girl

i am so disappointed?, get married or dating so whatever.

i am very happy with his married, but!...( i am not agree with his "BAD BOY" )* sigh

this marriage should called Shot Gun or not?

since they already engaged for long before ( even they hide it ).

From all Playboys members who already married, Only Ji jin hee who Not Has a baby ahead.

Newbie Kwon, Mr Jang , and Manajer Kim Seung Woo they have a baby ahead.

i am waiting another Confirmation From Mr Jo, Mr Jung, Mr Gong and Mr Hyun hahahhhahaha..

Whom Path they will follow???

but i hope they will revealed their baby's pictures.

Guest cintakyo

^hello.... :)

emm this couples rings for The Wedding......... :rolleyes:

201004230059411119_3.jpg

201004230059411119_2.jpg

Ko "by 3 months of pregnancy ... I want to keep creative children" :D

20100423171751976l3_180753_0.jpg

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...ikCwrngZ9-axp2Q

whatever i wish they will be a happy for new Family... :) ,and JDG will become a father Cukaeeeeeee......... :)

@valley hai..agree...but im happy for this couple...kekekek and i hope Mr Hyun not like his all senior in PB :lol:

Guest inezjang

thanks cintakyo for sharing the pics..those are some pretty cool Chopard stuff...either way both of them can afford anything coz they're filthy rich.. :)

regarding the 'shotgun' wedding thing..we're somehow thinking it could be... :wacko:

Mrs very-soon-to-be Jang wants to keep creative kids ..good for her..at her age she should be praying for a healthy baby..

Guest ruffluv

i am so disappointed?, get married or dating so whatever.

i am very happy with his married, but!...( i am not agree with his "BAD BOY" )* sigh

this marriage should called Shot Gun or not?

since they already engaged for long before ( even they hide it ).

as his ardent fan, i have to admit that i am disappointed! 7 years of being his fan, he has never let me down....never....not even once..till this news broke last nite...!! :( I am a very conservative girl, i think people should marry first then get babies, not the other way round.... :( . But i can see their reasons....the woman's age is not that small....furthermore they have already being engaged last year and the rumors about them getting married in May started to surface in January, which i'm sure they have no idea they are preggy yet at that time. So to answer you question Val, no, this is not a shotgun marriage since they already planned to get married before they knew about the baby.

Inez sis...you were right about there's nothing much to do in Hawaii....just the sun....the sand....the bed....hmmm....

oh, and i think i better keep all those kacip fatimah to myself! it seems that KSY doesn't even need our help. To be conceiving so easily at her age, she probably has been drinking a bottle of kacip fatimah every night for the last 5 years...

DG, though you've let me down last night, i still love you so much! You are a good, responsible family man....go take good care of your upcoming family!! I hope your firstborn is a boy who'll be as good looking as you are, so that my future daughter can drool at him the way i drool at you.... :rolleyes:

Guest miniejungle

haha, just like Mona and Inez said... we all expected this. :) nothing shocks me anymore these days!

Congratulations, Oppa! May you have beautiful children... :))

Ladies, it's time we stopped putting our hearts out there again, yes? too much heartache, hichic!

Guest inezjang

Ruffie..you've got to be the most awesome DG's fan ever..i could never think such things.. :P

Yes...it's DG's happiness that matters most..Blame the sexy Hawaiian sand/sun.. :blush: Told ya she's rawrrin' ...

Hannah..you're right nothing shocks us anymore..

Guest TY_KSW

it's the trend with the K/celebs these days??..

yes like Mona said we knew it all along..sort of..

But as a fan i'm thrilled..we hope to see his Junior later this year!!!

it should be a baby girl dear, like in my dream, Jang - Kwon as the in-laws ^^ kakakkaka^^ :lol:

Guest valley girl

^hello.... :)

emm this couples rings for The Wedding......... :rolleyes:

Chopard? it's so expensive!!!!..

no wonder anyway..

i love this couple so. but it just disappoint me that they have a baby ahead.

the baby 's picture is quite spooky for me hahaha..

i hope they revealed their baby's picture

'Cine21'

A photo exhibition where you can see the whole changes that took place in movie for 15 years, will be held in celebration of the 15th anniversary of weekly movie magazine 'Cine21' in Sinsa-dong's 'Gallery LF, Seoul, from April 24 to May 1.

The listed actors and actresses in the photographs to be displayed.(in alphabetical order)

'Aum Jeong-Howa'

'Aum Ji-Won'

'Bae Du-Na'

'Bae Yong-Joon'

'Choi Ji-Woo'

'Choi Min-Shik'

'Cha Seung-Won'

'Gong Yu'

'Ha Ji-Won'

'Han Seok-Kyu'

'Im Soo-Jeong'

'Jang Dong-Geon'

'Jang Hyuck'

'Jeon Do-Yeon'

'Jeong Jae-Young'

'Jeong Ji-Hoon' (Rain)

'Ji Jin-Hee'

'Jo Seung-Woo'

'Kim Hye-Soo'

'Kim Myung-Min'

'Kim Tae-Hee'

'Kim Yun-Jin'

'Ko Hyun-Jeong'

'Kwon Sang-Woo'

'Lee Byung-Heon'

'Lee Na-Young'

'Lee Young-Ae'

'Mun Keun-Young'

'Mun So-Ri'

'Park Joong-Hoon'

'Park Hae-Il'

'Ryu Seing-Beom'

'Seol Kyung-Goo'

'Sin Min-Ah'

'Son Ye-Jin'

'Song Seun-Heon'

'Soo Ae'

credit to Newsen http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201004231716101001

Brief translation by rain bird.

rain-eu / http://www.rain-eu.com/english/board/news.php

[ChanMi's star news] Jang Dong-gun in a Hollywood action film!

201004191616111003_1.jpg

The husband to be is in Hollywood movie "The Warrior's Way" where he is seen for a teaser video.

In the teaser movie, Jang shows off his great English skills. The female character Kate Bosworth is in this action scene along with him.

This Hollywood action film will be also costarring Geoffrey Rush.

It is to be released this Summer!

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

Guest ruffluv

i love this couple so. but it just disappoint me that they have a baby ahead.

i trust Dong Gun. He's a devoted Buddhist and i know he will never do anything against his belief/religion. So i googled on Buddhist view on premarital sex and it turns out that in Buddhism, premarital sex is not counted as a type of sexual misconduct for as long as there's a love and mutual agreement between the two partner. You can read about it all here and here. I'm not a Buddhist, so somebody do correct me if i'm wrong.

i'm not saying what he did is ethically right, but at least we know now it's not against his religion.

;)

Guest TY_KSW

[ChanMi's star news] Jang Dong-gun in a Hollywood action film!

It is to be released this Summer!

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

Agoo, i already forgot this movie...

Summer? wonder what year is that summer ? :lol:

Thanks Will.. you are great to update us , dear :)

Actually n frankly speaking, i have no mood to watch any movie of this warrior or president right now...

my heart is broken into pieces.... <_<:(

Agoo, i already forgot this movie...

Summer? wonder what year is that summer ? :lol:

Thanks Will.. you are great to update us , dear :)

Actually n frankly speaking, i have no mood to watch any movie of this warrior or president right now...

my heart is broken into pieces.... <_<:(

Hi TY, try to move on - his wedding is already this coming Sunday - hehehe. :P:lol:

April 29, 2010

Jang-Koh wedding talk of town

The wedding of Korea’s “Hollywood” couple -- Jang Dong-gun and Koh So-young -- set for this weekend is the talk of the town and even expected to freeze film shootings.

20100422000645_0.jpg

The high-profile ceremony, off-limits to the public and press, will take place on Sunday at the Shilla Hotel. The wedding ceremony is speculated to cost around 1 billion won ($900,000), an extravagant affair by any standard. The couple has reportedly advised fellow actors to enter the ceremony gates alone -- without their managers.

Only the 500 invited guests will be allowed to pass through the tight security to enter the wedding hall.

The reason for all the privacy and security -- that exceeds even what Prince Charles and Lady Diana ordered in 1981 -- is because, according to sources, the couple wished to be a “regular” man and woman exchanging sacred vows to set sail on a “beautiful” new path together.

The frenzy triggered by most top-star weddings has made the ceremony grounds chaotic, to the point of obstructing the entry of the bride and groom. Some have even resulted in accidents and injuries with all the tabloid reporters, paparazzi and ecstatic fans pushing and shoving for a glimpse and a photo.

Observers say they predict droves of reporters rushing to the site to fight for a scoop on the official unification of Jang and Koh, dubbed by the local media as the “wedding of the century.”

To prevent a riot, Jang and Koh have said they will have a separate photo shoot opportunity after the ceremony to cater to media needs.

The union of Jang and Koh, who is three-months pregnant, is expected to follow a string of spring star weddings this year.

According to a survey conducted by Sin Sung International Marriages from April 5-27, 66.3 percent, or 298, of the total of 449 polled individuals from the general public chose Jang and Koh as the most highly recognized marriage to watch for, while the marriage of singer Tablo and his actress wife Kang Hye-jung ranked second with 23.3 percent.

By Yoo Soh-jung (sohjung@heraldm.com)

Credit : Korea Herald

http://www.koreaherald.com/national/Detail...=20100429000664

*** His photo here looks funny. :lol::D

Baek Ji Young and Jang Dong Gun go for a 3D look

20100429_jangdonggunbaekjiyoung.jpg

Baek Ji Young and Jang Dong Gun went for a 3D look in a new photoshoot. Famous photographer Jo Sun Hee launched her own cell phone magazine ZZIN where these two posed as cover models.

The picture itself isn’t actually 3D but their looks go beyond the limited imagination. How interesting are the colors and the facial expressions? They look even 4D!

It’s great to see someone try something new. Sometimes, even I get sick of female stars in sexy shoots and men showing their abs with a hot pair of jeans.

Jo Sun Hee said, “Perfect looking man Jang Dong Gun put mud on his face, poured on water and sprinkled grass on his body. We got Baek Ji Young to try something new as well. I wanted to bring refreshing looks from the stars.”

20100429_jangdonggunbaekjiyoung2-399x600.jpg

Source : allkpop