Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

This is the "Dream Team" who will be more shinning in the Year of Tiger ^^

Hallyu stars in the football team version :lol:

a1d75103.jpg

- Goal keeper: Jang Dong Gun

- Left-Middle-Right Defensive : Yoon Sang Hyun, Won Bin, Song Seung Hun, Lee Min Ho

- Defensive midfielder = Kwon Sang Woo, So Ji Sub

- Midfielder: Jeong Ji-hun

- Side Forwarder: Ryu Shi Won and Lee Byung Hun

- Striker: Bae Yong Jun

I just wonder who is the coach ?? :lol:

I m volunteered to be the physiotherapist ^^ :lol::lol:

Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young on a secret getaway

20091105_soyoungdonggun_main.jpg

Back in November, top stars Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young revealed their relationship and that they were together for more than two years.

Jang Dong Gun also recently revealed that he's scheduled to have surgery on his knee but before that happens it seems he wants to take some time to relax with Ko So Young.

The couple was recently spotted at the World's #1 Rated airport, Incheon International. The destination is unknown except for the the fact that they went to America. The Korean media in the meanwhile and speculating that they're getting away to get hitched. The most likely destination for the duo is Hawaii as most people would like to go to a warm place to escape the cold Korean winters.

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...secret_getaway/

Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young getaway

jdgksy.jpg

The newly ‘outed’ power couple Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young were seen leaving Incheon Airport on January 2nd. Reports in Korea were speculating where the couple were going (someplace international) and why. Rumors of them secretly getting away to get married, or for a honeymoon (because they already got married) are all over the Korean Newspapers.

An aide for Jang Dong Gun has said that the actor is on vacation with ‘acquaintances’ to recharge for the new year before starting his schedule.

While some newspapers might be speculating where the couple is, I know. A little birdie told me that the couple just landed at the International Airport in the capital of this State on Saturday morning. Just telling you is no fun, so here are some clues.

It surprisingly has one of the most diverse amount of climate zones of any of the states.

If you measure from the sea floor, it’s home to the tallest mountain in the world.

It’s the only state that doesn’t have a straight line in its state boundaries, grows coffee, houses a royal palace, and is completely surrounded by water.

It’s the birthplace of surfing and has some of the best surfing spots in the whole world.

The current President of the United States was born and raised here (and just had some shave ice here the other day).

Still don’t know, here’s a big hint… Aloha!

cr: Chosun Ilbo, Newsen, Sports Chosun / seoulbeats

http://seoulbeats.com/2010/01/jang-dong-gu...-young-getaway/

Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young on a secret getaway

Still don’t know, here’s a big hint… Aloha!

cr: Chosun Ilbo, Newsen, Sports Chosun / seoulbeats

http://seoulbeats.com/2010/01/jang-dong-gu...-young-getaway/

I guess it's no longer a secret since the whole world now know that they're in HAWAII...

A perfect place for honeymooners :P .

FOUR CARDS DVD??

from solla (thank you ^_^)

https://flets-members.jp/pub/contents/list/hanryu/

int_header.jpg

key.jpg

prs_goods.jpg

a video of what seems to be the DVD they're promoting that will be released (upload by sky, thank you :blush: )

according to a friend:

it is NTT "FLET'S Hikari" membership program for paid subscribers. they can watch the "Four of a Kind" video (70 minutes) online exclusively during the period 1/15 - 3/15. it's an exclusive preview before the DVD release.

*TSH

2010, to be dominated by lead actors in Korea's theaters... lead actresses will not be many

http://news.nate.com/view/20100110n01042

男배우 '구인난' vs 女배우 '취업난'

OSEN 원문 기사전송 2010-01-10 08:49

201001100826532300_1.jpg

*rough translation

2010 movie analysis of the actors are dominant. Actors are expected to fight their intense period in the atmosphere, guinnan, when the actress is not a tight job market, are experiencing. 2010 abduction thriller dealing with the story concept of the punishment, hardboiled noir, the traditional thriller genre daeseda...The extremely low proportion of women actors....

*TSH

Guest ruffluv

Dong Gun and Ko So Young at incheon Airport upon arrival from Hawaii this evening...

1111ol.jpg

1112bm.jpg

1113b.jpg

1114n.jpg

1115a.jpg

11151.jpg

1116q.jpg

1161.png

1118o.jpg

1117m.jpg

11171.jpg

1119k.jpg

11191l.jpg

source: on pix

credits: Yahoo Korea

Ouchhhhh.......my heart hurts too much to see all these pix.... :(:(

Oh, whatever......the worse has yet to come, better get use to this anyway.... :(:(

Bless you, Dong Gun! Have a happy life.... :(:(

Guest inezjang

CT..it's ok sis..just take some panadol.. :P

i guess i have given my blessings already.. ;)

thanks for sharing the pics Ruffie..prelude to a honeymoon..???..perhaps they already did some serious baby-making already.... :D not surprising..a little baby Jang on the way...!! wheey!

Mandalaywith , thanks for sharing too!

[ChanMi's star news] Ko So-yeong and Jang Dong-gun return to Korea together

photo106335.jpg

The Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-yeong couple look very close. The two have been in the States for a week for a break from work. They look like they had a very good time!

Jang was seen taking care of Ko as they entered into Korea. Jang was very mannerly and was very gentle toward Ko.

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...ther-21848.html

Jang Dong Gun vacations with girlfriend before going for knee surgery

After vacationing in Hawaii with girlfriend Ko So-young, Hallyu star Jang Dong-gun will be undergoing surgery for his left knee.

JangDonggun.jpg

Relaxed: Jang just vacationed in Hawaii with

his beloved Ko So-young

Jang has been busy working on director Kang Je-gyu’s new flick D-Day. The 38 year old then took some time off in the New Year with girlfriend of 2 years Ko So-young. The couple reportedly flew to Hawaii for some rest and relax…with their managers and staff in tow. Gee, what kind of holiday is that?

After the surgery, Jang is expected to go for physiotherapy for one week. The actor injured his left knee while filming the 2003 blockbuster Taegukgi.

Jang’s Hollywood debut Warrior’s Way (formerly Laundry Warrior) will be released in the US on April 1.

Source: Newsen / k-popped

http://k-popped.com/2010/01/jang-dong-gun-...girlfriend.html

i guess i have given my blessings already.. ;)

thanks for sharing the pics Ruffie..prelude to a honeymoon..???..perhaps they already did some serious baby-making already.... :D not surprising..a little baby Jang on the way...!! wheey!

Mandalaywith , thanks for sharing too!

Muahahha!

Could not said it a prelude honey moon because they did it 2 years ago..

Honey now became caramen already !!! :lol:

m not surprised if the baby is ready ... look at her loose shirt..

Anyway, wish it is a baby girl, to be in law with Luke Kwon !! :lol:

Guest inezjang

hahaha! a Jang/Kwon baby!! That's interesting! :P

The lady with killer heels and the hot-man's very casual...

we're all uber jealous here coz he's such a gentleman (we know that obviously that's why we love him..)!! :excl:

hahaha! a Jang/Kwon baby!! That's interesting! :P

The lady with killer heels and the hot-man's very casual...

we're all uber jealous here coz he's such a gentleman (we know that obviously that's why we love him..)!! :excl:

that called BITTERSWEET, dear :P

I love ur avie, Jang's round eyed babe and a white kitten

perfect combination ^^

January 12, 2010

Jang Dong-gun to Have Knee Surgery

100112_p16_jang.jpg

Top star Jang Dong-gun will undergo knee surgery this week, his agency AM Entertainment said Tuesday.

``Jang will have surgery to repair cartilage in his knee a couple of days from now,'' the agency said in a statement, Tuesday. ``He has no major problem walking around. But he is having the surgery, which has been postponed so far ahead of the shooting for a war movie by director Kang Je-gyu.''

Jang is expected to be hospitalized for a week, while his recovery will take longer.

Jang, who recently announced a romantic relationship with fellow actress Ko So-young, sustained the injury in 2003 while he was acting in the movie ``Taegeukgi.'' He previously had surgery but failed to recover from the injury completely.

The next film Jang will star in is ``D-Day,'' which will start shooting in May.

The couple flew to Hawaii on Jan. 2 for a week trip, raising speculation among their fans about whether it was a preliminary honeymoon. The couple has yet to announce any specific plans for marriage.

chojh@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/speci.../178_58879.html

Guest ruffluv

January 12, 2010

Jang Dong-gun to Have Knee Surgery

thanx for the updates, will... :). according to the Korean news today, DG has been admitted in the hospital yesterday (12th), and the surgery will be latest on early next week. He will need at least a month to recuperate. So no activities of our man for a month... :( ...i'm already missing him! Let's pray that the operation goes well and everything proceed smoothly, DG, fighting!!! ;)

DG's next fanmeeting will be held in Seoul COEX on March 6th. Feels like going since i'm positive this will be his last birthday gathering as a bachelor... :( , but i'm not even an Adonis member.... :D ....need to be a member very soon!

hi there

Jang Dong Gun Movie "Good Morning President" HD version in youku

Thanx, Kitland! I'll watch it But i guess i'll still buy the DVD....wanna support DG's Good Downloader Campaign.... :rolleyes:

i guess i was strong, but to see both of them finally walking together like that, i just realized i'm not that strong.... :( . Thank God they were not holding hands.... :wacko:

thanx for the updates, will... :). according to the Korean news today, DG has been admitted in the hospital yesterday (12th), and the surgery will be latest on early next week. He will need at least a month to recuperate. So no activities of our man for a month... :( ...i'm already missing him! Let's pray that the operation goes well and everything proceed smoothly, DG, fighting!!! ;)

DG's next fanmeeting will be held in Seoul COEX on March 6th. Feels like going since i'm positive this will be his last birthday gathering as a bachelor... :( , but i'm not even an Adonis member.... :D ....need to be a member very soon!

Thanx, Kitland! I'll watch it But i guess i'll still buy the DVD....wanna support DG's Good Downloader Campaign.... :rolleyes:

i guess i was strong, but to see both of them finally walking together like that, i just realized i'm not that strong.... :( . Thank God they were not holding hands.... :wacko:

Hi ruffluv, Maybe the reason why he frequents the hospital these days because of series of tests prior his surgery. I hope for his speedy recovery! I'm sure by the time that the fanmeet comes on March he's already fine. Do you think he's getting married already this year? Wahhhhh.......... you're so possessive, huh? But you have to accept that fact - hehehe. About the GMP DVD, I'm also waiting for the copy to be available in the market so I could have my own. BTW, here's another article related to his surgery from another source ::P:lol:

Jang Dong-gun to undergo knee surgery this week

2010011309500138006_1.jpg

Hallyu star Jang Dong-gun is scheduled to undergo knee surgery this week, according to his agency on Wednesday.

An official at AM Entertainment explained that the actor was admitted into a hospital yesterday to receive surgery for his left knee, which he injured while shooting the 2004 blockbuster film "Taegukgi ". The actor will reportedly stay in the hospital for about a week and continue physical therapy for about a month afterwards.

Jang had been putting off the surgery to shoot his Hollywood debut film "The Warrior's Way" -- which will open in the U.S. on April 1 -- and the recent Korean box-office hit "Good Morning President."

He recently returned from a trip to Hawaii with his actress girlfriend Ko So-young, making their first public appearance together since admitting to their two-year romantic relationship last November. The trip sparked rumors of marriage and honeymoon, but his agency has stated that the two stars "have no marriage plans yet and the trip was just for relaxation."

Jang is set to start shooting "D-day" in June, re-uniting with his "Taegukgi" director Kang Je-gyu.

Reporter : Ko Kyoung-seok kave@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...011309500138006