Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

hello Jangers... it's been a while... :)

Read about DG's trip to Hawaii (i was quite shocked to see the pics - if they meant to hide it from paparrazi, then she shdn't have worn something to outstanding right?) but i guess Oppa needs a good rest before the operation - thank God it went well.

I have a confession to make... i thought the news of them getting together didn't affect me (much) but i guess it did somehow. well on one hand i'm happy he's finally found someone, but on the other hand i still can't fathom why he kept it under cover for so long and have been telling us fans he doesnt have anyone - that hurts. though i still like him a lot but i guess the level of affection has dropped quite a bit.

there.... i said it. shoot me... i don't know why and how but this is how i feel :( (( anyone sharing the same sentiment?

you read my soul ^^

quite after your thought ^^

after all, i would concentrate into his career than his private life anymore since ALL information about him (apart fr career) are both false n correct.... i could no distinquish which one from which...

Everyone acted so well in movie n real life ..

10-01-21 Arirang TV_Showbiz Extra_SKT CF making

Credit: arirangworld @ youtube

QUOTE:

A "visually-intoxicating" trio has joined forces in order to shoot a commercial for a cellular network service! It's Jang Dong-gun, Rain and the beautiful actress Shin Min-a!

'비주얼 최강' 세 사람이 뭉쳤습니다. 조각미남 장동건과 월드스타 비, 그리고 청순글래머 신민아를 한 이동통신사 광고촬영 현장에서 함께 만나 보시죠!

Source:rainhk

[ChanMi's star news] Jang Dong-gun Donates to Haiti

photo107282.jpg

Jang Dong Gun donated 100 million won to the Haiti disaster.

He said that he could feel the pain of the earthquake victims.

He is recovering from knee surgery and has been involved in campaigns for Haiti victims.

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

i thought is was not Japanese paps' fault. She should blame herself by wearing so striking ... whose taste is quite different from her man.. <_< Thats why Japanese paps were noticed and running after ... B)

I totally agree with u TY_KSW, by looking how she dress u will noticed immediately if she is a socialite or some celebrity, and look at JDG he is just wearing simple, she should dress not to be catchy to people specially to the press, press are very keen when it comes to criticize people....

Jang Dong-gun, Ko So-young deny mid-May wedding rumor

2010012609551849633_1.jpg

Multiple sources have denied another round of rumor saying top Korean actors Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young have fixed a date for their marriage.

A local media report had claimed yesterday that the star couple has made reservations for a wedding to be held at a hotel in Seoul with May 15 the most likely date they will marry.

But a source close to the actress said, "A wedding date has not been set as of yet. It will be announced officially, through a press release or press conference, when an exact date comes out."

Another source explained that "no decision has been made about the marriage," adding that "it is impossible to prepare for anything with reporters following every move Ko So-young makes every hour, every day."

Jang's agency AM Entertainment downplayed the rumor too, saying "no detailed decisions have been made about the date for a wedding."

Last week, gossip reports of the actress shopping for a wedding dress added fuel to the rumors, which have dogged the couple ever since they went public with their relationship last November.

Many industry insiders are said to be wondering whether the two would tie the knot before June, which is when Jang is scheduled to start shooting his new film "D-Day".

Jang and Ko, both 37, met as co-stars in the 1999 film "Love Wind, Love Song". They were seen together for the first time at the airport three weeks ago, returning from a trip to Hawaii with close friends.

Editor in Chief : Hwang Yong-hee hee21@asiae.co.kr, Ko Kyoung-seok kave@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...012609551849633

Guest miniejungle

you read my soul ^^

quite after your thought ^^

after all, i would concentrate into his career than his private life anymore since ALL information about him (apart fr career) are both false n correct.... i could no distinquish which one from which...

everyone acted so well in movie n real life ..

haiz, mona sis, what can i say? feel like we were let down... (majorly)... why why why? we won't abandon him just because he has a gf right? but why lied to us? :(

i'm thinking i shdnt invest too much of my emotion into 1 actor anymore. it hurts too much when you find out you're deceived. sad...

January 26, 2010

Celeb Couple Seeks to Visit Haiti

100126_p16_celeb.jpg

Top actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Ko So-young want to visit quake-stricken Haiti to take part in volunteer efforts, their aides said.

Jang is currently a goodwill ambassador for the World Food Program (WFP), a branch of the United Nations, and Ko is a UNICEF envoy.

"I know Jang has plans to visit Haiti and that Ko is also considering going with him in support of his actions," an aide was quoted as saying by the Sports Hankook daily. "But it's uncertain whether it will be before or after their wedding."

They reportedly plan to tie the knot around May.

Jang is recovering from a recent knee surgery. He sustained the injury in 2003 while making the movie ``Taegeukgi.''

The couple is seeking to visit Haiti as they have set a goal of focusing more on volunteer activities as one of their "couple projects."

"Last June, Ko took part in an international anti-AIDS campaign as a UNICEF envoy. The couple plans to actively take part in volunteer programs. Volunteering is one of the important projects of their marriage," another aide said.

Jang has already donated 100 million won for the quake victims in Haiti. Right after being discharged from the hospital following the surgery, Jang recorded a video calling for people to help Haitians through WFP programs.

Aides said that whether Jang's visit to Haiti will materialize depends on the pace of his recovery from surgery.

chojh@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/speci.../178_59694.html

Guest inezjang

whatever the news just hurry and marry your woman DG!! Surprise us with a your new bundle of joy next year!!

But.. let's cheers n toast to our chingu Mona!!

birdbirthday.jpg

Happy Birthday sexy babe!!

n219pic.jpg

Guest miniejungle

yay happy birthday Mona!!! :)

good that DG and SY are planning to help Haiti. :) thumbs up, Oppa!

@inez: dearie, do you have FB? can you add me please?

Oh, was it TY's special day last week? It's better late than never, dear - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :D:P

Jang Dong gun denies plans to visit N.K.

Rumors about actor Jang Dong-gun's visit to North Korea have been denied according to the popular star's management camp yesterday.

According to AM Entertainment, rumors about the 39-year-old actor's plans to visit the impoverished nation as a U.N. World Food Program ambassador have been "unfounded."

This is not the first time the actor's desire to visit the North has been reported.

Jang, whose grandparents hail from North Korea, had been active with the WFP and made attempts to cross the border in 2008 but failed to gain permission from North Korean authorities.

(kws@heraldm.com)

Credit : Korea Herald

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/NEWKHSITE/dat...01001280037.asp

Thank you very much Inez Jang , Hannah Joo and Will for birthday greetings...

Heeeheh, i just found last few days Mrs So and Mrs Joo added FB Friends... :lol:

Thanks Will for the article ^^

Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young will marry

jangdonggungosoyoung_20100129_seoulbeats.jpg

According to a report by Newsen, it has been confirmed that the freshly outed power couple of Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young will marry in April or May of this year. An aid to the couple has said that they have received the blessings of their parents and have started to plan the wedding, an actual date has not yet been set. The couple who are both 38 (Jang 3/7/72, Go 10/6/72) first met on the set of the 1999 movie Love Wind, Love Song and were friends ever since. There had been numerous rumors of them being a couple since the movie but they had always denied it. It wasn’t until November of last year that they were outed and then made an official statement that they were indeed dating and had been secretly for years.

Jang Dong Gun is considered one of Korea’s top actors and most eligible bachelors, so that’s another one off the market (which has been happening quite frequently in the past year). And the hearts of all the ahjummas in South Korea breaks…

Source : seoulbeats

http://seoulbeats.com/2010/01/jang-dong-gu...ung-will-marry/

[ChanMi's star news] Wedding bells, when?

photo108179.jpg

Top star Jang Dong-gun will be having a press meeting to tell the news of marriage at his fan meeting in March!

There will be a birthday fan meeting in March but what is most expected is the details of marriage plans that he will be having with Ko So-young!

The fan meeting will be a private one and more information will be told to the fans first!

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

Jang Dong Gun to reveal his wedding date?

Word has been going around that Jang Dong Gun will be revealing information regarding his wedding with Ko So Young during his fanmeeting.

Jang Dong Gun has not formally mentioned anything about a wedding with Ko So Young, but fans are already anticipating a wedding date to be revealed during his March fanmeeting. The fans’ anticipation is due to Jang Dong Gun’s reported announcement that he would release wedding details in March during his birthday fanmeeting on February 1.

Newsen had spoken to Jang Dong Gun’s entertainment agency and a representative stated, “There is a chance that news regarding his wedding to Ko So Young will be revealed, but there is a higher chance that details such as a wedding date will not be revealed.”

When asked if a wedding date had even been set, the representative stated, “It doesn’t seem like it has. It looks like Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young will have an official announcement regarding their wedding plans before the March 6th fanmeeting. Although they might not reveal the official wedding date, it seems as if they will be revealing other details.”

So, I guess it looks like Korea’s most-wanted male is finally getting married!

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/jang-dong-g...is-wedding-date

February 01, 2010

Jang to Disclose Wedding Plans in March

100201_p16_jang.jpg

Top actor Jang Dong-gun plans to announce when he will tie the knot with actress Ko So-young at a meeting with his fans scheduled for March 6.

Jang has held fan meeting events annually to celebrate his birthday. He held the gathering in Japan last year but will meet his fans at home this year at the Auditorium at COEX in Samsung-dong, southern Seoul.

"Jang will disclose his plans for his wedding with Ko So-young at the fan meeting. The exact date has yet to be fixed," an aide was quoted as saying by Star News, an online news provider. "After he delivers on his promise with the fans, he will make preparations for the wedding."

Jang previously made a promise on his Web site that he would tell his fans first if he decided on the details of the wedding.

It has been rumored that they will marry in May.

In the March event, Jang is expected to shake hands with all of his fans. Jang is currently recuperating from knee surgery he underwent in mid-January.

chojh@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/speci.../178_60086.html

February 4, 2010

Jang-Ko Wedding Sets Off PR War

100204_p02_jang.jpg

By Jane Han

Staff Reporter

When actress Ko So-young showed up at the airport last month after vacationing in Hawaii with her beloved, heartthrob Jang Dong-gun, she sent a message to the wedding industry as to what kind of bride she intends to be.

Wearing a fancy Isabel Marant leopard-print fur coat, Ko sported metal-framed aviator shades by Rayban, a white oversized Givenchy bag and a gold metal Rolex watch. Striding comfortably in her black snakeskin kill heels, the star celeb was clad head-to-toe in bling.

Ko's bold fashion ensemble created not only an immediate stir, but also served as a hint to wedding vendors.

According to industry sources, premium dress shops, travel agencies, jewelry brands and beauty salons are all competing to let the 37-year-old bride-to-be know that they can provide her with whatever she wishes.

They don't seem to mind bending over backwards since the wedding between Ko and Jang is expected to draw a huge media spotlight in Korea and all over Asia.

"The PR effect is going to be massive," said an unnamed manager of Blanc, a dress drop in Cheongdam-dong, a posh fashion district in southern Seoul, "so everyone and their moms are trying to somehow get in touch with Ko."

Sources say the fashion icon is personally planning her own wedding, without hiring a professional planner.

To catch Ko's attention, marketers say free sponsorship is a given as they're competing to offer all kinds of added perks, promising her a better wedding experience. And with the clock ticking, they're starting to move faster.

The couple has reportedly already decided on their hair and make-up stylists for the big day, which is said will take place at the Shilla Hotel.

Ko plans to let her everyday stylist at Cheongdam-dong's W Purify handle her hair and make-up, while Jang is expected to leave the work to his favorite shop, Aura Hair.

The hair and make-up may be set, but the bride-to-be has yet to select her wedding dress shop.

Paparazzi have recently spotted Ko touring numerous boutiques in the Cheongdam-dong and Apgujueong-dong area, but sources say she hasn't made the final call yet.

Competition among wedding shops is the most intense since a bride's dress usually creates the biggest buzz.

For example, after popular actresses Kim Nam-joo and Shim Eun-ha wore dresses by Vera Wang in 2005, the New York designer's pieces became the No. 1 choice for brides for years. The same happened when top actress Kim Hee-seon wore Reem Acra's dress in 2007.

"The dress, along with even the smallest accessories that Ko chooses, will go down in fashion history," said a consultant at Esmeralda, a luxury dress shop.

Jang is set to announce the wedding details at a fan meeting on March 6.

jhan@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : Korea Times

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2.../123_60316.html

Guest inezjang

wow that's a beautiful CF! thanks lot_lot for the clip.

i love to see these two more often!

yes..beautiful cf..sexy infact..! (touch of red in a black n white..awesome!)

i hope the bride's not jealous coz Minah's such a hot girl too! :P

i hope to see them doing a movie.

Guest lot_lot

you're welcome, miniejungle. Over on Minah's thread, we have been waiting for pictures since finding out about their new collaboration in December. I'm happy to see them on screen together (SKT does not count :P )

hey inez, don't worry about Minah because she would not steal him from anyone. When is his upcoming wedding? I'm sure it will be star studded.

here another picture of your handsome guy from Hankook

-WindowsInternetExplorer28201012570.jpg

source: nate // credit: Hankook Tire / http://news.nate.com/view/20100208n17782