Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

Hello all,

@JJChastity and myself have created a youtube account just purely for Kim Jae Wook. Do give us your support!! :wub:

I will take some time to do the translations for the videos. Meanwhile, enjoy the clip below during his fanmeeting in Japan.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, sillygal said:

Hello all,

@JJChastity and myself have created a youtube account just purely for Kim Jae Wook. Do give us your support!! :wub:

I will take some time to do the translations for the videos. Meanwhile, enjoy the clip below during his fanmeeting in Japan.

Thank you, @sillygal here act as Unagil, the translator or subber. She's the vocal part of this recently formed, JWookTeam.

While I just act as encoder and uploader.

We want to help spreading the awareness of Kim Jae Wook to international fans who couldn't understand Korean.

Enjoy the clip.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, rabbiteen said:

Even though he was in the biz for years, photos/videos of him on the runway seem rare.

There are some photos in earlier posts of this thread. He’s sticking out his tongue on the runway for Milipunk.

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/90131-kim-jae-wook-김재욱-キム・ジェウク/page/21/#comments

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/90131-kim-jae-wook-김재욱-キム・ジェウク/page/22/#comments

11 hours ago, JJChastity said:

Wow, I was planning to make a post of it in my blog, Can you read my mind? I even have marked on each minutes in each episodes he appeared in. Just to make it easier for those who just wanted to see him.

Yes, it's Inspiring Generation drama. Jae Wook's role is Kim Soo Ok. His character likes Kim Ok Ryeon played by Jin Se Yun and tries to steal her attention. Ok Ryeon likes Hyun Joong's character.

But due to the main writer being replaced, the new writer was not planning to develop his character anymore. So after discussing it with the production team, Jae Wook decided to drop off from the drama. His last appearance is in 8th episode. He actually only appears on 4 episodes, 5-8.

Well too bad, their loss. I only watched the drama for Kim Jae Wook. So when he dropped off, I dropped the drama. That simple.

HAHA great minds...Thanks for all you are doing to get his Movies and Drama for us  his fan to see.:heart:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, redcoral said:

HAHA great minds...Thanks for all you are doing to get his Movies and Drama for us  his fan to see.:heart:

My pleasure. I've been a silent fans of Kim Jae Wook all these years.

When I decide to come out, I will be all out. Till this burn the hell out of me.

29 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

My pleasure. I've been a silent fans of Kim Jae Wook all these years.

When I decide to come out, I will be all out. Till this burn the hell out of me.

Me too...haha.. he has arrived!

I think he might be modeling from what i'm hearing.

• Like 1

Didn't see Kim Jae-wook on the runway, so I think he was just invited to watch the show and just feature some of the clothes, but not as a model for the fashion show. The photos of the collection didn't feature him as a model, unless I missed something.

He did pose for the cameras before the show:

Waiting for the show to begin:

Photos:

Edit: if you missed the show, here it is:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

His eyes :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think so. @Aziraphale

I think he was just invited to see the show. Just like Song hye kyo and other celebrities usually do.

Would of love to see him on the runway.

Look at all the security around.

He’s gorgeous as usual. I’ve been watching a lot of videos on Instagram and Twitter and he’s so polite to his fans. It’s adorable! Idk how I feel about his hairstyle. It’s the same from Korea airport photos to Dunhill’s show. I think it hides his beautiful face. I’m happy he’s getting the fandom he deserves.

• Like 2