Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

58 minutes ago, TripleNa said:

@sillygal Hi.  Have you watched The Guest? i would like to suggest you watch that drama but I know horror genre is not everyone's cup of tea. The Guest is definitely a dark and heavy drama but I would say it's less heavy than OCN's Save Me.  I'm a fan of horror genre and I always watch horror movies. Hence, The Guest is normal for me, it's not that scary for me. Heheheh. Or try to watch his cameo scene in C'est Si Bon. I was frightened seeing him slapped Han Hyo Joo. 

I watched The Guest with low expectation and was captivated by his acting when he performed his first exorcism in ep 2. I don't know how to describe it, the way he recited prayer and his gaze at the possessed is enough to draw me into that drama. And I was also like "Damn, why does he look hot when he is actually just reciting the prayer" :sweatingbullets:

Then, I decided to watched Voice when The Guest was still airing. I was blown away by his acting as Mo Tae Gu. He picked Temperature of Love after Voice and HPL after The Guest. So I have a feeling that his next project might be a dark and heavy role again. 

Where can I watch the guest with eng subs

• Like 1

Honestly, after i watched Bad Guy and Marry Me Marry back then in 2010, i stopped watching all KJW dramas because i hate to get 2nd lead syndrome.. that's why i had abandoned all his dramas and only watching 2-3 episodes of his previous dramas and then I stopped watching the rest episodes... i don't like suffering 2nd lead syndrome because i only like watching a drama that the 1st lead get the girl :lol: My biased in Coffee Prince is KJW, not GY. He is so hot back then in CP.

I'm grateful that now he had his first drama as the lead. When i saw the article that KJW gonna be the lead with PMY, I was soooo shocked, excited and so happy!! Like finally this guy gonna get the girl? Am i dreaming?? LOL

I'm sure he gonna get a lot of offer as first lead after HPL..thanks drama God for finally giving KJW a chance to be a lead in a drama! 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, TripleNa said:

@sillygal Hi.  Have you watched The Guest? i would like to suggest you watch that drama but I know horror genre is not everyone's cup of tea. The Guest is definitely a dark and heavy drama but I would say it's less heavy than OCN's Save Me.  I'm a fan of horror genre and I always watch horror movies. Hence, The Guest is normal for me, it's not that scary for me. Heheheh. Or try to watch his cameo scene in C'est Si Bon. I was frightened seeing him slapped Han Hyo Joo. 

I watched The Guest with low expectation and was captivated by his acting when he performed his first exorcism in ep 2. I don't know how to describe it, the way he recited prayer and his gaze at the possessed is enough to draw me into that drama. And I was also like "Damn, why does he look hot when he is actually just reciting the prayer" :sweatingbullets:

Then, I decided to watched Voice when The Guest was still airing. I was blown away by his acting as Mo Tae Gu. He picked Temperature of Love after Voice and HPL after The Guest. So I have a feeling that his next project might be a dark and heavy role again. 

I loved The Guest so much. And his acting in it was fantastic too. It's really striking when you see him out of character how different he is from his character. Priest Yoon is so stiff, you can see it even just in the way he sits. His posture is so upright it makes my back hurt lol. The Guest was where I fell in love with KJW.

• Like 4

On 6/6/2019 at 4:21 AM, NaYouSabi? said:

tumblr_pk5hqzakms1qaz1b4o2_500.jpg

as a fan i deserve to watch this show ... but no matter how hard i look i can't find it ...:bawling: ... and where did you find these pictures , i love how honest and real they are .. am not here for lies and pure idol BS ...

It's been a while now but I probably got them off this blog. You can't watch the whole musical but there are clips on youtube and bts stuff on The Moment. In the meantime, here's 8 and half minutes of KJW in hot pants and nothing else. Shame I could never find his OST for this though. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sillygal said:

As promise, I will share my thoughts here for this awesome actor Kim Jae-Wook.

I am still trying to get to know him more like reading and watching his past works. So it would be great to see and hear more of him from all of you. He is the very first person that drew me into this thread here. :blush:

Thank you for sharing your story of how you get into Kim Jae Wook. :blush:

• Love 1

9 hours ago, TripleNa said:

I was captivated by his acting when he performed his first exorcism in ep 2. I don't know how to describe it, the way he recited prayer and his gaze at the possessed is enough to draw me into that drama. And I was also like "Damn, why does he look hot when he is actually just reciting the prayer" :sweatingbullets:

Oh My God, I feel the same way.

Actually I never said anything about it because I was embarassed. It's not a proper response after seeing a priest in a dangerous and tense situation. But at that time I think of the scene as a bit sensual. Especially when the one possessed is the gal and he climbs on top of the table. My heart skips a beat and I felt like a sinner thinking he looks sexy as a priest.

• Like 2

I love this OST from the drama Who Are You. Everytime this OST come out for KJW scene I feel heartbroken and sad. This OST compliments his acting a lot. 

From here, you can see how good an actor he is. The caring boyfriend traits is already in him but he can't show well coz all this time (before HPL)  he always stuck as 2nd lead. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

I love this OST from the drama Who Are You. Everytime this OST come out for KJW scene I feel heartbroken and sad. This OST compliments his acting a lot. 

From here, you can see how good an actor he is. The caring boyfriend traits is already in him but he can't show well coz all this time (before HPL)  he always stuck as 2nd lead. 

It' sounds like a Korean version of "Ghost". The song is beautiful and I love this cute actress. KJW looked stunning as usual in police's uniform and it gave him a classic charm, very very different from the demonic appeal of the handsome "playboy" in Antique, Bad guy and more or less in Voice. I think WHere are you? is a good chance for him to practise his acting skill with eyes' expression. People basically look at his eyes all the time to "read" the character's message since he couldn't speak. 

• Like 4

I just got emotional and talked so much on youtube on why I became Kim Jae Wook's fan. I thought this is perfect for a post in soompi to say why I became a fan of Kim Jae Wook which didn't come out from me when I intended to write it here. So I decided to copy and continue it here. (I feel like there are still so many things I want to say but I'll stop because it's getting to long.)

For me I knew Kim Jae Wook from Coffee Prince that I watched in 2008. But when he was mentioned as a flower boy in Coffee Prince, I didn't really think so much about it or go crazy about him. I'm not the type who easily fall for good looking guy.

What I like from him is what I discover of him over the years. In personal, I like his mindset of living his life. He's not easily bent or swayed by general opinion, which is kind of similar to me. But those opinions still weight down on me. While he has this "aera murrugetta" or "whatever" kind of style. So he still lives his life happily under any circumstances, although some people misunderstood him.
In professional scope, I like his deep acting over the years in most of his projects. The deep acting reflects how much hardwork he puts into understanding his roles. I watched most of his projects and I love most of his characters that he brings to life. Min Sun Woo in Antique, Han Tae Sung in Bad Guy, Lee Hyung Joon in Who Are You, Mo Tae Gu in Voice, Park Jung Woo in Temperature of Love, Choi Yoon in The Guest, and Ryan Gold in Her Private Life are all memorable to me. Which in my opinion couldn't be played better by anyone other than him. He made the roles his. Which is pretty much in accordance to what he said in the interview that he chooses the roles on basis of what role will be played best by him or could only be played by him. He has succeeded in that aim, at least to my eyes.

In relation to personal and professional, he's the type to plan everything, I want to do this, this path is what I want to take then he really do it and stand by his conviction. When things get tough and it doesn't work the way he plans, he just acknowledges it and it doesn't weight on his mind so much that it will disturb his future. Although I'm a planner as well, his laid back atitude is what I don't have. So personality wise we are kinda similar but at the same time, he has what I don't have in order to live well. So I admire him.

Looking back, I could say that watching Antique in 2009 is what made me become his fans. It's already 10 years. Although I was not that dedicated fan type, I always hold him dear to my heart and try to watch his every projects. I'll continue to support him.

<sorry, if I cause you headache from reading too long>

• Like 9

Did any of you guys have a full Antique movie making? I could find cuts on youtube but I want to see the full making to see whether there are still something I haven't watched, their bts, ng, etc. I love Antique movie and went to check links on Antique thread but most links died already since it's been too long, 10 years. I wonder if longtime Kim Jae Wool fans are still here and probably have the video.

Just now, JJChastity said:

Did any of you guys have a full Antique movie making? I could find cuts on youtube but I want to see the full making to see whether there are still something I haven't watched, their bts, ng, etc. I love Antique movie and went to check links on Antique thread but most links died already since it's been too long, 10 years. I wonder if longtime Kim Jae Wool fans are still here and probably have the video.

I have the full making DVD. Send me a dm. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, JJChastity said:

Thank you for sharing your story of how you get into Kim Jae Wook. :blush:

He's definitely worth my time to share my story. :blush:

5 hours ago, JJChastity said:

I just got emotional and talked so much on youtube on why I became Kim Jae Wook's fan. I thought this is perfect for a post in soompi to say why I became a fan of Kim Jae Wook which didn't come out from me when I intended to write it here. So I decided to copy and continue it here. (I feel like there are still so many things I want to say but I'll stop because it's getting to long.)

For me I knew Kim Jae Wook from Coffee Prince that I watched in 2008. But when he was mentioned as a flower boy in Coffee Prince, I didn't really think so much about it or go crazy about him. I'm not the type who easily fall for good looking guy.

What I like from him is what I discover of him over the years. In personal, I like his mindset of living his life. He's not easily bent or swayed by general opinion, which is kind of similar to me. But those opinions still weight down on me. While he has this "aera murrugetta" or "whatever" kind of style. So he still lives his life happily under any circumstances, although s

people often misunderstood him.
In professional scope, I like his deep acting over the years in most of his projects. The deep acting reflects how much hardwork he puts into understanding his roles. I watched most of his projects and I love most of his characters that he brings to life. Min Sun Woo in Antique, Han Tae Sung in Bad Guy, Lee Hyung Joon in Who Are You, Mo Tae Gu in Voice, Park Jung Woo in Temperature of Love, Choi Yoon in The Guest, and Ryan Gold in Her Private Life are all memorable to me. Which in my opinion couldn't be played better by anyone other than him. He made the roles his. Which is pretty much in accordance to what he said in the interview that he chooses the roles on basis of what role will be played best by him or could only be played by him. He has succeeded in that aim, at least to my eyes.

In relation to personal and professional, he's the type to plan everything, I want to do this, this path is what I want to take then he really do it and stand by his conviction. When things get tough and it doesn't work the way he plans, he just acknowledge it and it doesn't weight on his mind so much that it will disturb his future. Although I'm a planner as well, his laid back atitude is what I don't have. So personality wise we are kinda similar but at the same time, he has what I don't have in order to live well. So I admire him.

Looking back, I could say that watching Antique in 2009 is what made me become his fans. It's already 10 years. Although I was not that dedicated fan type, I always hold him dear to my heart and try to watch his every projects. I'll continue to support him.

<sorry, if I cause you headache from writing too long>

I love your sharing for Kim Jae Wook!! I love how the way you said that he made the roles his and could only played by him. 

Also, your blog is awesome!! Another step for me to get to know this awesome man!! :wub:

I am still considering which drama should I watch first. What would be your recommendation? 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 1:47 AM, Aziraphale said:

I also rather like him in these outfits, back when Ryan had good hair:

I like all of Ryan's New York scenes, pity we never got a lot of them. Kim Jae-wook looked really hot when he was walking around that gallery in New York critiquing those artworks, like it was his personal runway, ha.

When he's in New York, he's Ryan Gold, when he's in Korea, he's Heo Yoon Je. haha!!

Me too!! I love his good hair day and also bad hair days as well  :joy:  

lkANxOu.gif

Our very honourable Ryan Gold walking down the runway:

e7Ex3DH.gif

IQrMcG6.gif

Loving how the people just follow him at the back~:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3