Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest writerstale

taija said: @writerstale - 1st guy proposed after we had dated for like 2 months and I felt that things were moving kinda fast. I was a freshman at uni and didn't want to 'rely' on somebody else apart from my parents. Bad timing I guess. 2nd person: we had only dated for 3 months maybe four and he just suffocated me with love and attention, I couldn't stand it and when he proposed I was like its now or never, gotta find the emergency exit. 3rd guy: we dated for 3yrs then he proposed and well honestly I'm not sure why I broke up with him. All the guys I've dated have said that I'm wife material at some time during the relationship and have expressed their wishes to settle down but I don't see what they see in me, maybe when I see what they see ill get into a relationship again. Just rambled, hope I answered your question.

Guest taija

@writerstale - Looking back at it now I don't have the slightest clue as to why I broke up with him, I may have had my reasons then but I don't remember them. Can't ask my exs what they saw in me because I'm not in contact with them anymore, Tried talking to one recently and he said that I was a cold heartless b**ch that went around destroying lives. I guess he took our break up badly.

I don't get all the love for Alexander Wang.  
The look of his designs is cool.  But at those prices!?   Don't get why girls run themselves over in NYC to get his stuff when he has sales.  
Can someone explain to me why women will stampede each other for those aite looking handbags?

Guest taija

I don't get the whole label thing, to me a bag is a bag and a dress is a dress I wouldn't fork out an extra 2 grand for tiny writing that doesn't make the item more functional. I guess the girls who are into that want to show their status through material goods like oh look at her she is wearing xxxx from head to toe she must be wealthy or have a high paying job so she must be with that clique.

They are brainwashed into thinking they need these things in order to be 'cool' but at the end of the day its all made in china, india, malaysia and bangladesh and probably by the same people just using different quality materials.

@taija I get the branding stuff, you're essentially buying art from an artist/designer.  No different then buying a painting.  So, it's not the high price for the art I'm against.  
It's that, I don't think Alexander Wang's bandbags are that nice.  I actually think some of his stuff is ugly - the handbags with the metal spikes under them?  But some of the girls I know will claw her boyfriend, stomp over strangers, and punch out an elderly person if it means she's getting an Alex Wang handbag on a good deal.  

Guest taija

@speedredefined - they are buying the brand and not the bag, it doesn't matter how ugly it is. Its A Wang and everybody wants it because they have been brainwashed into owning every 'it item'

@Riptide - just do it, initiate a conversation. if you know what her interests are e.g. She's into FT Island and is reading an article about them. You'd be like 'their sound has evolved but they still haven't lost who they are' if she is human she will say something back

and there you have it