Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Fear of commitment therefore they have short meaningless relationships often overlapping, sometime they are just misunderstood. I've been called one by 3 of my exes because I broke up with them when they proposed marriage, I don't think they meant it though might have said it out of anger. Been single for 3years now because I'm scared of proposals.

crazyko said: okay my gf and i just got back together a few days ago after taking a 2 week break from each other. At first we were all over each other kissing etc etc but after 2-3 days things started to get awkward and when we texted and i told her i miss her... she seem to tried and avoid it. Usually she'll say it back but now she pretty much just joke around or changes topic. Not sure if i'm just overthinking or is there a problem. What do you girls think? is there anyway i can make it less awkward or better? P.s : I dont want to pop the question to her like asking whats wrong yet and make her sad or anything because she's been really stress out and sad with school/family problems  and having to deal with our relationship problems few weeks ago also.

Guest madbrows

Someone explain this to me - why do girls always feel the need to send multiple messages? Example: I'll ask a simple question and here's how the convo would go:
Me: what's your favorite color?Her: hmmmmmHer: red!!Her: #teamredHer: hahahahaHer: wbu??
Why don't you condense all that into ONE message??

Guest cristolephe

How would you feel if the guy you liked talk to you emotionlessly polite but talks really animated with his friends? Let's say you're only acquaintances. Would you feel scared to approach him?

Inevitable said: I was JUST about to ask if there was a girl version in the guy thread. I'll ask a really vague question that really depends on the person, Ladies, what personality traits do you look for in a guy?

@speedredefined 
not so much salary. I think most modern girls can look past that. It's the amount of free time a young cook has for a personal life. That's based on my exp and my peers. Young in our career, we live at work pretty much and its just not worth having a relationship because its going to end up bad most of the time. Yes girls will say they dont mind until theyre actually dating a cook who generally cannot have much time to spend with them or even allowed to text back at work. I always recommend my cooks to stay single and focus on their career until theyre higher up on the ladder simply because its going to waste both party's time.