Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

how do i get a girl that's older than me to take me seriously?
i met this girl and we've been hanging out.  usually we'll do something active like jogging or tennis, then maybe grab a bite after.  she's 7 years older than me, and a lot of people say i look young for my age (especially girls in their late twenties, early thirties).   i'm not "interested" in her per se.  But she has a laidback, sweet personality, and is super smart and a go-getter. it would be nice to see where this goes.  i feel like she doesn't take me seriously.  she's always commenting on how young I am.  and i know older women flirting signals since it's common in the tennis scene, and she keeps her touching of me strictly platonic.  she texts me latenight, but again very platonic more "How was your day" type of stuff.    

^
Well, I'm going to the toilet, right now, by myself, it's #2 so it'll at least be a good 10 min, and I expect I'll be back as soon as I am done.
But if it will take longer than that, I'll be sure to text you.
Or, in this case.....maybe PM you on your Soompi inbox.

Joking aside, I don't necessarily view it as stalkerish perse - but don't you think it could be borderline nagging?
I can understand women wanting their guys to "report in" - but I wonder to what point do they draw the line?

@MrPower would definitely have him cook for me at home, i don't like going out and food tastes so much better when made by loved ones.
@Madbrows height - should be anywhere between 170cm and 190cm since I'm 160cm and i like being on my tippytoes when kissing.weight - anywhere between 70 and 80kgs, if he is muscular then i dont mind an extra 5kgs