Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest taija

@riptide - there are some chubby chasers out there but majority would go for a fit and healthy guy who is some what active, its doesn't have to be a track or cross country guy just a guy who cares about his well being and not a couch surfer.

As for the korean girl question, I think I've seen a few korean groups on facebook you can try those. If you are a looking for something closer to home check if your uni or college has any asian student orgs, you could also look up korean churches in your area. If you are really desperate for one find a korean restaurant or spa and visit it often and you'll meet a korean girl eventually however she might not be interested in you and there aint much that you can do about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone :)

I kinda needed to write something down because i feel somewhat desperate and in need of some opinions.

I got into an argument with my girlfriend and this argument was already an accumulation of previous arguments and it pissed her off completely - it's actually the first time I've ever seen her this way. Now, it was an argument that could be avoided but sometimes i feel like we don't really connect and we need to sit down and have a serious conversation. This argument we had was about the lack of affection she shows and the irregularity of it, like she only demonstrates affection when she feels like it, whilst I am usually the same ol' me and for me, showing affection, be it a kiss, a hug or whatever is quite natural and something i enjoy giving if she feels like it.

Everytime we start talking about something a little deeper, about each other's feelings per say - she considers it to be over dramatic and drops the conversation. This is why I have problems in knowing her, because she's just not as open as I am.

Anyway, we had an argument and since it was I who started it and because I felt I was slightly childish in the way I approached the topic, I felt the need to apologize. I was really regretting and I still am. She warned me before and that the small patience she had was because she loved me. After my apology (It was an extremely sincere apology, i felt like i was losing her so yes, imagine my despair) she says I should decide about what I really want and that I am merely a kid and that she was already tired of those little arguments. She also said that she didn't want to hear from me, no messages, nothing until the time I decide and even so, according to her, only then she would know what to do with me - basically I'm in her hands.

My question is, after the apology I gave, an apology that demonstrated exactly what I want (her, of course) and that I really regret the fact that I tried to impose my "open" minded attitude when she probably is less communicative and open than I am regarding feelings - please, what should/can I do more?
She removed a few of our fotos from her instagram :(

^taking your word for it, what you should do is be completely honest to her. that is, tell her how much of a hyprocrite she is. in response, there is a good chance shes going to chuck a spaz and end this relationship. it is your call, not in her hands but yours.

Theoretically, let's say you meet a guy at a nightclub.  And say you and him made out. Theoretically he's an amazing kisser, best you ever had x1Billion.  You told this guy you thought he was hot, and you leave him your name/number (so he can add you to facebook, because said guy doesn't prefer texting unless said girl had whatsapp which she didn't, and told you he'd add you to FB instead).  
Theoretically, why would you not add him to FB the next day?  Why would you even give him your name / number if you weren't gonna accept his add?  Would it be because you think his pics were bad?  Was he better looking at the club?  Didn't think he was a good kisser (near impossible)??!  Didn't like his "likes"?  Why not just say, "No thanks, I don't date guys I meet at the club"??  or "No thanks, not interested.  Have a nice rest of your night"?? 
 What's the reason!??!?
Why even bother exchanging contact info and leading him on?

Guest papiroflexia

speedredefined

said: Theoretically, let's say you meet a guy at a nightclub.  And say you and him made out. T

heoretically he's an amazing kisser, best you ever had x1Billion.

You told this guy you thought he was hot, and you leave him your name/number (so he can add you to facebook, because said guy doesn't prefer texting unless said girl had whatsapp which she didn't, and told you he'd add you to FB instead).  

Theoretically, why would you not add him to FB the next day? 

Why would you even give him your name / number if you weren't gonna accept his add?  Would it be because you think his pics were bad?  Was he better looking at the club?  Didn't think he was a good kisser (near impossible)??!  Didn't like his "likes"?  Why not just say, "No thanks, I don't date guys I meet at the club"??  or "No thanks, not interested.  Have a nice rest of your night"?? 
 What's the reason!??!?

dazz said: Hello everyone :)

I kinda needed to write something down because i feel somewhat desperate and in need of some opinions.

I got into an argument with my girlfriend and this argument was already an accumulation of previous arguments and it pissed her off completely - it's actually the first time I've ever seen her this way. Now, it was an argument that could be avoided but sometimes i feel like we don't really connect and we need to sit down and have a serious conversation. This argument we had was about the lack of affection she shows and the irregularity of it, like she only demonstrates affection when she feels like it, whilst I am usually the same ol' me and for me, showing affection, be it a kiss, a hug or whatever is quite natural and something i enjoy giving if she feels like it.

Everytime we start talking about something a little deeper, about each other's feelings per say - she considers it to be over dramatic and drops the conversation. This is why I have problems in knowing her, because she's just not as open as I am.

Anyway, we had an argument and since it was I who started it and because I felt I was slightly childish in the way I approached the topic, I felt the need to apologize. I was really regretting and I still am. She warned me before and that the small patience she had was because she loved me. After my apology (It was an extremely sincere apology, i felt like i was losing her so yes, imagine my despair) she says I should decide about what I really want and that I am merely a kid and that she was already tired of those little arguments. She also said that she didn't want to hear from me, no messages, nothing until the time I decide and even so, according to her, only then she would know what to do with me - basically I'm in her hands.

My question is, after the apology I gave, an apology that demonstrated exactly what I want (her, of course) and that I really regret the fact that I tried to impose my "open" minded attitude when she probably is less communicative and open than I am regarding feelings - please, what should/can I do more?
She removed a few of our fotos from her instagram :(

speedredefined said: Theoretically, let's say you meet a guy at a nightclub.  And say you and him made out. Theoretically he's an amazing kisser, best you ever had x1Billion.  You told this guy you thought he was hot, and you leave him your name/number (so he can add you to facebook, because said guy doesn't prefer texting unless said girl had whatsapp which she didn't, and told you he'd add you to FB instead).  
Theoretically, why would you not add him to FB the next day?  Why would you even give him your name / number if you weren't gonna accept his add?  Would it be because you think his pics were bad?  Was he better looking at the club?  Didn't think he was a good kisser (near impossible)??!  Didn't like his "likes"?  Why not just say, "No thanks, I don't date guys I meet at the club"??  or "No thanks, not interested.  Have a nice rest of your night"?? 
 What's the reason!??!?

Guest taija

@Speedredefined - its possible that she changed her mind and the whole thing was just a once off and she gave out her contacts not really expecting anything out of it or she was just in a good mood.

Another possibility is that she aint that active on fb.

Either wait it out and be optimistic or get over it and move one. A lot of club/party connections end up being just that: club/party connection with nothing ever coming out of it

XX DID actually tell XY she was into him.  And XY knows he's an amazing kisser, because this has never happened to him before (a post-nightclub blowoff). @millicent 
Girls shouldn't give out their contact info if they're not interested in pursuing anything outside the club.  Just be straight-up, tell the guy, "Just here for fun, bye."  How hard is that??  
That's the diff, guys at clubs, you know what they want and they'll tell you.  There's no weird misdirection.  

Guest cristolephe

My question is for a crush, not a s/o.
If your crush was once very athletic/smart/cool/etc and something happened and they could no longer be as cool as they were before, would you still have a crush on them? Let's say all the things that you liked about them were gone. The things listed about them were examples. Oh, and you don't know their character/personality too well. Would you still try to approach?

Guest roastedmilktea

cristolephe said: My question is for a crush, not a s/o.
If your crush was once very athletic/smart/cool/etc and something happened and they could no longer be as cool as they were before, would you still have a crush on them? Let's say all the things that you liked about them were gone. The things listed about them were examples. Oh, and you don't know their character/personality too well. Would you still try to approach?

@cristolephe

The first thing I notice about a guy that I like is their looks but after a while I discover more things about them like let's say if they were nice to puppies or they have the same opinions like I do. If they were to change, then I would have to reply no. The thing about my crushes is that I frequently get them and eventually get bored of them. In retrospect, I only had very few serious crushes.

cristolephe said: My question is for a crush, not a s/o.

• 2 weeks later...